Be me 5’8 manlet

>be me 5’8 manlet
>taller friend keeps making fun of me for being short over the years
>we used to be pretty close but I can tell he doesn’t respect me just due to my height
>cut all contact with him without saying why
>been about two months since then
>has left my phone like 10+ messages
>told my gf that he doesn’t want to lose me as a friend and doesn’t even know what he did wrong
Am I being autistic guys? This board probably warped my mind but it feels justified.

Attached: 575D9D27-448B-4C10-8158-6B0A7EF0DA4C.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>but I can tell he doesn’t respect me just due to my height
why? jesus

Attached: 1521840865006.jpg (275x275, 25K)

Tell him you’ll beat his ass if he does it again
Then accept him back into the fold

He kept trying to reach you out, he probably didn't realize that he was hurting your feelings user

Yes, you are being autistic. He was being insensitive, sure but if he's trying to save the friendship you owe him at least an explanation. You don't even have to forgive him but just tell him for his own sake and future friendships.

Are you stupid? He’s your close friend and you can’t talk to him frankly? Just say to lay off the height jokes. If he’s your friend he’ll understand. You really overreacted, OP.

what kind of a sissy are you that you cant handle some banter, and responde like a 5 year old. your mate is obviously a nice guy if he even tried to make things right even if he has such a pansy as a friend

cant you talk about it with him like a functional human being?

>>told my gf that he doesn’t want to lose me as a friend and doesn’t even know what he did wrong
LMAO he is cucking you BOYO

It’s not the height jokes it’s the fact that I can tell that he genuinely thinks lesser of me and doesn’t respect me for it. Even if he stops making overt jokes he’d still feel that way and I don’t really want someone who respects me less for something I can’t control in my life. Again I’m probably just being autistic though

Attached: B57843EB-995F-45D9-9A35-6CBDB89ABC30.png (1080x1920, 822K)

Its not just your best friend, its the world at large that doesnt respect you.

Also: your gf is cheating on you w your best friend lol

Attached: 0991FFA1-DA83-4C4B-BC8F-BE5753994A90.jpg (500x751, 152K)

Oh boy this

Seriously OP grow a sack and just be straight up with him. Worst case scenario he actually is being a doucher and you now have actual justification instead of being a child about it.

I say fuck em bro

T.manlet who cucked his 6'3 "buddy"

lmaoing at your life, insecure manlet.

ITT: people dont get the difference between banter and disrespect
god Jow Forums has turned into shit fucking reddit incels flooding my board

Attached: 1509916863543.jpg (390x376, 25K)

He's insecure for cutting off his friend that keeps making fun of him kinda like you're doing hmmm, the absolute state of some of you homos is astonishing.

Attached: image.jpg (851x321, 47K)

he's just ripping on him you idiot, instead of ghosting him like a wimpy faggot he could have made fun of him back.

What could he make fun back for? His friend is tall.

Fuck everyone on this shitty board. You have the right to not be friends with someone, and if you really feel that he sees you that way the world won't implode if you go get a new friend. You didn't even shittalk him to your gf, you just ghosted him. All previous obligations have been terminated. As far as I'm concerned you did nothing wrong.

I would say talk to him and tell him you feel as though he doesnt respect you. And tell him the height jokes started it. Give him a chance to change. If he doesnt then you were right.

What’s it like to be a manlet? Genuinely curious

Lol how do you know this? Do you have any insight in their relationship? Let's be real, it's another lanklet who thinks he's better than others and looks at himself in the mirror saying "You're the Alpha!" Every morning.

I've had a friendship that went like this and in my experience it's a passive aggressive waste of time and energy.

But he is he alpha...

I'm 6'1 but feel free to flesh that out if you like

Could you be anymore of a >angry manlet stereotype? No wonder nobody respects you midgets.

>6’1
>implying he’s not a manlet

Whew lad.

>told my gf that he doesn’t want to lose me as a friend and doesn’t even know what he did wrong
>being this beta over another dude

Dude I'm going to fucking kill you. Don't talk to me or my half inch thick orthotics ever again

Imagine you had a fuckugly scar (nothing attractive, acid spill maybe) that surgery could never fix, right in your face, and knew this would be the rest of your life

Once chance, and we got fucked

Honestly, why does your "friend" talk to your gf?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Maybe he considers you inferior not due to your height but something else.

Eek. Doctors told me I would be 5’8. Was genuinely worried. Ended up being 6’2 and dodging that bullet. Having dated in my 20s I couldn’t imagine what it would be like if I hadn’t sprouted.

Is that why he's messaging his friend like an ex and talking to his gf trying to reach him, let's be real the whole Alpha meme is a cope.

Attached: image.jpg (1875x1889, 206K)

Did you enjoy his friendship? If you guys were real friends he probably thought you guys were comfortable enough to mess around like that. If you guys were real friends you could have just told him to cut it out with those specific jokes and im sure he'd understand. Honestly could just be that he didnt think it was actually hurting your feelings dude. Dont lose a good bro over something so small. If hes just an overall shit friend and you dont want to be his pal anymore then carry on.

How is he overly angry he just ghosted him

I think it’s pretty alpha to try and maintain friendships. What’s beta is ghosting a friend because you’re butthurt over being short.

Attached: brown steak.jpg (1572x1260, 1.09M)

What's alpha is not basing who you spend your precious IRL time around on a Jow Forums meme

>you should be friends with people that insult you, other wise you are a beta
if your friend did jokes about how ugly your face is, would you still consider him a friend?

Also dont let some shit board make you think being short is the end of the world dude. Im 5'9" and have never had any issues with women, gains, or finances. Just live your life and use this board for laughs... Dont base your life off of it.

Attached: image.jpg (496x449, 21K)

>I
I've ghosted friends when I was a lesser man, and you will eventually regret doing this. Be a man and tell him even if you don't stay friends. Right now you know the truth is that ghosting is a bitch move, trust me user

nah, fuck guys who bant but can't handle one getting annoyed at their shit, i also cutted a few relationships with guys who couldn't stop banting and i feel great

Not that guy but just ghosting someone is autistic af. If you tell him to stop and he doesnt then yeah cut the relationship. But friends rag each other all of the time for fun without getting their feelings hurt. If something seriously bothers you kust speak up and if they dont stop then they dont respect you and you dont need to remain friends. Why do you SJW's always feel like the world is out to get you?

only bored people keep banting, if anyone of you had worked a day in your lives you would know that after a hard day the least thing you want is some unmature dude saying your mother is a bitch or that your sister is bangable just because he has been doing nothing all day and wants to have some fun with the extra energy

yes you are being autistic man please respond to him

this seems pretty true. if theres mutual banter thats solid as hell though, i love that shit, some lighthearted jabs even if its serious stuff. but some people think banter is "haha fuck you nigger i hate you haha". thats not even clever and it's clear that theyre subconsciously trying to dominate you in the situation. hate that shit like nothing else

"Pls respond" found the lonely lanklet op cut off.

Do you even have friends?

i can accept any banter that is related to me or something about me, but if someone starts bantering about your family or other shit then that makes me rage srsly

Again I ask: Do you even have friends?

yes i do, i usually gather them to gangrape your sister on the weekends lol

well youre not wrong entirely, ive had people ignore me before and done it myself, so i know the pain, but im 5'11

That's a no, then. Makes sense that you're a friendless loser, with your mentality and coping.

I’m considered handsome am 6’2 and have a professional degree. There’s nothing to make fun of. I’ve have autistic beta friends ghost me out of jealousy though

>professional degree
difficult to believe, since you didn't understand my question and don't know the meaning of the word "jealousy"

Are you a woman?

I look down on all my manlet friends, literally and figuratively.

>waaahhh i can't accept a no from mature people when i start saying dumb shit )):

i bet you are one of those dudes who think they are alpha because they don't rerack dumbbells

Yeah, he told your gf during his morning blowjob.

Wow you sound like a good friend. I changed my mind ghost him OP

Yeah, OP, just cut your losses. Tell him to fuck off and find non prejudiced friends.

Still haven't denied the claim that you're just some friendless loser.

> if you don't willingly take abuse you are defective
fuck you retard, you are human pollution

you already made up your mind before we even started arguing, it doesn't matter if i claim whatever the fuck you ask for, you already think it must be that way otherwise your worldview wouldn't fit and you would have a mental breakdown

The part about him texting your gf is suspect as shit. Who the fuck texts the girlfriend. To a guy your girl is nothing more than yourf girlfriend that can be replaced with any dumb bitch. A man doesn’t correspond at all with a niggas woman if your both not in his presence. Don’t get it twisted he wants to fuck your girl, maybe not In a immediately obvious way but him text her on the side is just a dog whistle that can lead to either nothing happening where he can disguise the fact of texting her for your sake or he fucks her if things go south with your relationship. Also pull yourself together man if it really is more than banter then he isn’t your friend. But your a bitch either way this is on you. Bitch move for being sensitive bitch move for ghosting and bitch move for having the type of relationship where this nigga even has her phone number like who does that

mmmmm hmmmmmmm

Attached: DDBFEEE9-1C93-4AE2-B9F7-726548DA457E.jpg (300x256, 28K)

Maybe op met his girl in his friend group. Kek i think you’re overreacting

Sorry, but i can't get cucked if i don't have a gf in the first place.
Any way dear OP, it's clear that she is fucking with your friendo
Your are literally a cucked manlet, i would consider sudoku if i were (((you)))

Theirs2 situations. The first is an asshole that he’s trying to belittle op but keeps him around as “friends” so in this situation when he’s ghosted it doesn’t seem weird he doesn’t text the gf cause on the down he’s just trying to fuck ( looking emotionally hurt , worried about someone else , basically expressing feelings which the gf will feel some type of way)

Secondly if he’s a real friend true friend, he stops trying to contact after all those messages and the ghosting . Because after that ., then it’s not worth it because life goes on and he loses a friend. He’s not married to OP why he has to check into his business so vehemently. At the end of the day if a dude ghosts you he ghosts you , you don’t ask his girl if he’s not trying to fuck

fuck off im tired of hearing this cuck shit

Well I’m getting pretty sleepy hope you all enjoyed my bait thread. Goodnight Jow Forums.

I hope to god it’s bait cause your in a real cuck situation

>I've have
>I have have
>profesisional degree

Also, you sound like the Sheldon Cooper of fitness. They didn't ghost you because you were better than them, they ghosted you because you were an asshat.

It's ok buddy, you're tall it's fine if you're ugly, you're going to make it one day and maybe even break out of dyel ;o

Jonah Hill looks like THAT?!?!

Kind of related to this thread. There's a guy in my friend group who constantly interrupts conversations that the other guys are having to brag, and he does it without fail every time. If we're talking about what we did at the gym he cuts in and says something like "Well if you think THAT was hard, I did blah blah blah Crossfit blah blah" or something like that. You can't talk about anything without him trying to one up you and I know everyone is sick of that shit especially because no one takes his Crossfit shit seriously. Sometimes he even goes as far as making fun of the other guys, especially when it comes to height or weight as he's like 6'2 and of the guys is a little overweight. You guys have any advice on how I can get this guy to fucking chill out and stop shitting on the other guys? I'm the only one fit enough to try and one up him back and it only makes him get passive aggressive.

Attached: Inquisitive retarded girl.jpg (1381x1080, 201K)

After he says the word crossfit just look at you friends like your in the show office looking off at the camera and say"crossfitters am I right?"

Attached: image.jpg (557x769, 46K)

You might be autistic but you might not be, explain to us why you think so and we'll advise you fren

You don't get to arbitrarily determine what's alpha according to your personal morals retard. Alpha is about being dominant and in control, this shit isn't up for debate. At best trying to maintain a friendship is a neutral action.

Kek I can tell even from this short post that you're insufferable to be around.

Just directly call him out for it and laugh at him the next time it happens. He will try and escalate it into a confrontation but refuse to take him seriously and just continue to laugh. What he wants most of all is respect, if you give him the opposite he will stop the behavior.
Sample convo:
>Yeah blah blah I was doing some sprints this morning
>Oh yea? You think sprints are tough well I was doing screaming sprints this morning and...
Now just give him a shiteating grin and look right in his eyes
>Dude *laugh*, why do you always do this one-up thing? Like chill dude you don't need to impress us haha.
At this point he'll get pissed and verbally come at you. Just laugh at whatever he says and repeatedly tell him to calm down until the encounter ends. Make sure to keep the shiteating grin up and don't break eye contact except to laugh.
This might create beef between you guys but he'll drop the shitty behavior and you'll seem dominant.

>i can just tell
>gives no examples as to why he thinks this
It's literally all in your head. You're insecure and are punishing your Chad friend for it.

Also this

Why don't you just let him know why. Don't leave him wondering. Now you're actually giving him a reason to think less of you

Sounds like you have a SHORT temper

i honestly couldnt tell whos autistic in this case

yes, you are
wtf is your problem- dudes mess with each other
if it's really that big of a deal have enough balls to tell him that youre such a fickle midget

>he doesn't respect me
maybe there's nothing respectable about you?
like honest question, why the fuck does your friend have to respect you? what is it that you do that demands respect because at this point all I know is that youre easily offended and cant even be open about it
your friend sounds like a pretty good dude to even gve a fuck about your ass

>but I can tell he doesn’t respect me just due to my height

The manlet insecurity strikes again! lel
imagine believe something without any proof, about a friend that has taken real actions to be in your life. Fucking manlets when will they learn

Attached: lololol.jpg (560x378, 39K)

You did nothing wrong
>t. INFJ

Do not listen to any of these retarded incel faggots, remember where you are and the fucking loser social rejects giving you advice.
You have a gf and potentially other friends, you don't owe this cuck an explanation as to why his behaviour was shitty, if he's too retarded to figure it out then it's his loss. I've had friends that would shit on me for being small or ugly or whatever, and I've had ones that only encouraged and supported me, and I know which ones I'd rather hang around with, you'd be a pussy to willingly take abuse and let it slide because it's "banter". That's just something pussy beta's on Jow Forums will let slide so their "friends" will tolerate them irl lmfao.

Attached: Guts Rage.png (983x1073, 1.56M)

>let's be real the whole Alpha meme is a cope
Christ why are all tripfaggots so delusional?
People look down on you because you're a manlet with an inferiority complex you fucking retard, stop projecting.

this

The healthy response would have been to give your friend the same ribbing in return. You are terribly insecure and can't handle banter like a man. Friends aren't there to constantly stroke your ego.

Cut ties to everyone taller than you. Don't be someone else's manlet. Only hang out with shorter dudes, so you can height mog them and be the alpha. Never be the shortest guy.

I told my own dad to fuck off because he was 2 inches taller than me, and now I'm the tallest guy around.

Sounds like hes trying to be your friend brah, getting under your skin is what brahs do, this is your oppty to step up, tell him you are sensitive about it. Then when you're kissing and making out, grab his ass so he knows how into him you are

>all these manlets defending being an autistic faggot
Holy shit OP this is gr8 b8

Guess he truly is the bigger man in all senses of the word. Neck yourself pathetic sensitive manlet fuck.

But the world disrespects manlets. In fact, manlets resent themselves in some way or the other. And those kind to manlets are just showing pity, which is worse than disrespect.