Did he make a mistake by roiding at 14?

Did he make a mistake by roiding at 14?

Attached: 43985867_562703180834314_1845859279605820020_n.jpg (1080x1066, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/3023242/more-teens-are-using-performance-enhancing-substances
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17118811/
drugfree.org/learn/drug-and-alcohol-news/five-percent-of-teens-use-steroids-to-increase-muscle/
arnoldheight.com/article9.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as he keeps his estro under control and cycles to keep himself fertile, I don’t see why it’s a problem

Yup.
His test is permanently lowered
He'll more then likely be infertile
And he's not going to be doing much growing.

Roiding fucks you up.

Roiding during puberty is ten times worse.

No, he made the right choice.

Attached: 41508118_1115992555220099_1230075806950068860_n.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

lol Jow Forums in a nut shell

enjoy being manlet
>google growth plates

Roiding while going through the peak of puberty just sounds like a disaster

me on the left

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 2.24.54 PM.png (39x66, 13K)

>implying he doesn't mog the shit out of you

Attached: tumblr_ph9ykglHi71r854wxo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

David Laid, Schwarzenegger, Jeff seid, they all used gear before they finished growing. Laid and Seid were probably 5’3” when they started gear at age 13-14. Arnold was probably like 5’8” at age 15 when he hopped on.

If you control estrogen, test actually increases height potential

lol he's going to die before he's old enough to cash in on those moggings and get pussy

>butt plug on iPhone
Faggot.

That's bullshit how do you get test at 14 unless his parents were in on it

coping this hard about seid and arni being swoler in their teens than you at your peak

That amount of mass on a 14 year old twinky-dink babyfaced kid sure looks unnatural

no, because he was biological waste before even coming out of the womb. Just hope it makes him die sooner.

Even if he avoids the curse of manletism (I stopped growing at 182cms when I was 13) he still has to contend with the real possibility of infertility and other hormonal issues. Stunted natural testosterone could impair his brain function later in life also.

It's just idiotic to use gear as a teen, even if you're some hotshot bodybuilder it's still retarded.

>if a woman finds this attractive she's a pedo

Why are you sucking on their dicks? Both are degenerates. Arnold sucked a hell of a lot of Weider dick, this notion of him being some alpha male is so pathetic, he was as much of a corporate fucktoy as Rihanna or any modern media whore.

As for poverty zyzz aka jeff seid LOL.

get mogged you twinks

Attached: 41091287_162637861313339_5052364678802547934_n.jpg (1080x1349, 96K)

motherfucker looks like a grandpa that can do muscle ups

come back in 10 years and post photos of him

and of course he mogs the vast majority of fit
are you retarded user

Attached: 279BFD6C-4D20-4517-8141-E77687D3E9A1.jpg (100x100, 18K)

Ahahhaa. Good one.

Attached: 4L_BvOzmY3O.jpg (377x264, 30K)

>pediatrics.aapublications.org/content/130/6/1019
>google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/3023242/more-teens-are-using-performance-enhancing-substances
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17118811/

If 5% of normal kids are using steroids, then someone like Seid who has rich parents and was a state or regional level wrestler and football player would definitely consider using steroids. Then consider that Seid played MMO and had little social skills and sees using steroids as just another way to level up IRL

Its anavar too early to eat clen and tren hard

drugfree.org/learn/drug-and-alcohol-news/five-percent-of-teens-use-steroids-to-increase-muscle/

I’m the post above you and I was considering linking these studies. Thanks for the legwork!

A considerable percentage of teens roid, which makes it fucked up that it’s so taboo to talk about.

And they don’t need rich parents to start juicing.

Damn mirin the hair tho. What can I do to make mine look like this

How old is this lad?

Roids stunt growth though, don’t they?

>Not roiding from birth
It's like he doesn't even want to bulk.

I’m over half a foot taller, he’s physically unable to mog me

Attached: 40593515_1907258656244009_3426654595289460706_n.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

Do I have to post this every time this comes up? Maybe we need a teen fraud sticky.

STUNTING GROWTH 101
Growth stunting, or leaving potential height gains on the table, is caused by premature ossification of the growth plates. Ossification is triggered by high estrogen levels that normally occur when testosterone converts (aromatizes) into estrogen during puberty.

So lets say that you're roiding. Your test levels will be supraphysiological, but if youre doing it right than youre taking an aromatase inhibitor control estrogen.

Things get tricky when we're talking about Post Cycle Therapy. PCT is usually done with a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator or SERM. SERMs pretend theyre estrogen and latch on to your breast receptors but dont actually function as estrogen so you dont grow tits (breast receptor antagonist.)
Bones are different, SERMs are agonists so they hook up to the receptor and basically get treated like estrogen. This is where science get dicey (IIRC.) We know estrogen plays a key role in the bone cycle but its hard to say exactly what. As in, excess estrogen during early puberty could initially cause bone cell turnover to increase and trigger height gainz.

So yeah. Do with it what you will

Attached: Rich-Piana-e1503730354626.png (948x570, 532K)

Why should i care? I will never meet him and he will mever mog me / steal my thots

>that face
The duckface of boys.

No, not jeff...

Attached: 82c69d189c092e7dad9b4398764b10b40f9101b4_00.jpg (480x472, 19K)

How the fuck do I get biceps this size?

Attached: tumblr_pcvlx1w7d41t47nyto1_1280.jpg (1080x1349, 85K)

S O Y

[citation needed]
arnoldheight.com/article9.html

Arnold was 6'1' when he started.

Tren ace.

mogs my body not my face.

I hear that if you lift too young, you will stunt your growth heavily

you don't know wht you're talking about retard. if anything it would make you taller in the long run as long as you don't stay off the stuff for a prolonged amount of time you fucking subhuman dyel retard.

>actually wanting to live past 50
fuckin idiot, die young and beautiful

lift for like 2 years? he's not even that big. is 100% of fit literally like 100 lb twinks?

>He's not even that big

Show your body at 17

>those forehead wrinkles
Goddamn. He's in the prime age range for naturally meeting his max, and he fucked it all up with cheating.

n-no

Attached: IMG_2002.jpg (715x1035, 261K)

looking like this at 17 IS prime

Attached: tumblr_pbt767ySgb1t47nyto1_1280.jpg (1080x1349, 74K)

Not really. However, if you lift with bad technique, then maybe there is a negative impact on your growth.

He could have done it without the roids. If dude ate a fuckload and worked a little harder in the gym he would have looked like this no problem. Motherfucker is in the middle of some of his highest hormone levels in life and he fucked it all up so that he could be bigger faster.

inject

If you're going for stupid weights and doing compressing exercises(squats, diddlys and farmer walks) then yeah, but if you keep the weight moderate to your bw and stay flexible it will actually help you grow taller than if you were just a lazy faggot. The best way to do it, and how I'm raising my kids:
>consistent cardio after 4
>tee-ball and basketball asap
>calisthenics starting at 7
>freeweights at 13
>weight lifting probably around 16
Obviously they might want to start lifting heavier sooner, especially after a couple years of freeweights, but I want to at least coach my em til they're 16 or 17 and make sure they build up a solid base before getting into lifting. Mark my words, these bastards are going to be 7' tall.

You're cute. Post tummy.

lads, i'm thinking about taking HGH. I fucked my knee up in sport related stuff, so i can't do a lot of leg exercises because of that. A lot of people talk about the recreational benefits of HGH, so i got interested, anybody here who used HGH to heal injuries?

Forget about it, played Sports all my life, Basketball, fencing, swimming, soccer and so on still 5.9 while my lazy brother is 6.1.

Rich looks like the level boss to hell or the Temple Mount

HGH is a meme lopk it up. Just puts water around ur muscles. Take test if u want to take something lile a cheater

i-is that a crop-top? is this the new stringer?

>implying he doesn't mog the shit out of you

Who cares? Heres a few things I have that he doesn't:

>discipline built from years of natty dieting and training.
>the ability to build muscle and lose fat without drugs because of said discipline.
>a masculine & mature face.
>fully developed skeleton as a result of not stunting my growth with steroid abuse at a young age.
>functioning testicles.

Hes taking a bunch of steroids at a very young age just to build a physique he could have attained naturally had he just had the patience to train and diet right into his 20s. Instead he decided to take the easy way out and now hes gonna have health complications later if he isn't already now.

On a side note: where in the hell are his parents in all this? Steroids aren't cheap. Not the amount he has to be on to look like that at such a young age. Where does he get the money to support the upkeep on his physique?

literally just need something to heal me up, i'm not thinking high doses tho. I'm satisfied with my body at the moment.

t. jealous

Also wondering this, also for my knee. Will HGH fix my knee?

>it can be done without roids
Um. sure. 90% of roiders can achieve what they have without roids. That's really the point for people who dont want to go past the genetic limit.

See to

>roiding for this
Yikes

basedboy

No, it actually creates more muscle fibers and heals you quickly and efficiently.

It's a fantastic drug.

>he would have looked like this no problem

Was bigger then him and an athlete.
Doing gear so you'll be the most popular rentboy at the truckers reststop is not healthy.

steroids are fucking cheating, a joke, you make MORE GAINS injecting roids and laying on the floor than doing a 5 day heavy training schedule natural, THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT.

anyone on roids should be ridiculed and dismissed as a freak, its fucking cheating and bad for many healthreasons.

looks like some minor gyno there

If he had worked harder he would have. I enjoy lifting personally, so it's pretty easy in comparison to other shit.
I'm jealous of a kid who looks 10 years older than he is, and will no doubt suffer manletism and possible renal/reproductive failure well before 30? Ya no m8, I'll stick to being 6'2 and fit as fuck without needing a boost to feel like hitting the gym.

Dude you are fucking deluded, it probably takes 10+ years to get to that natty

That's just genetics man, you would have been shorter if you didn't play sports. Your brother also would have been taller if he had. Heavy physical activity, endorphin dumps, high Vo2 max, and a strong diet are well understood to directly effect height and development during childhood.

>10+ years natty
Holy shit get off this board. You have absolutely no understanding of basic anatomy or weight training. Fucking disgusting.

What, you don't wear a crop top? But how do you keep your abs cool on hot days?

Attached: tumblr_pcvnp0w8Jc1t47nyto1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

Calm down kiddo. Contrary to what you would like to believe, it is possible to dose some steroids responsibly and safely. And that aside, not everyone is a competitive athlete. Not everyone is selling fitness programs and frauding people into thinking they could look like this naturally. Some people simplly will take whatever edge they can get to become more physically capable. Cops, Soldiers, body guards, security guards even. People who work putting their body and safety on the line to confront hostility in the world don't need to be ridiculed for making a decision that can help them get a leg up. And this logic doesn't have to apply to those who professionally. There are small men in bad neighborhoods who like the peace of mind of knowing they've done everything they can to be capable of defending themselves and their families.

You know how much these people care about your retarded baseless righteous indignation about things that have nothing to do with you?
...Not at all.

Coping this fucking hard.

And steroids are dirt cheap, what the fuck are you even saying?

Absolutely and his parents should be jailed for child abuse

>>a masculine & mature face.

just LMAO at your cope

Even roids cant flush all that s o y

Someone photoshop a Nintendo Switch in place of thouse doughnuts

Pretty sure laid was taller than 5'3 when he was born

Who even is this kid?

What would happen if you gave a woman a cycle of test during pregnancy?

I'm legit thinking about giving my future wife supplemental test during pregnancy. Even better, if you could do uterine injections of test suspension during crucial points of pregnancy to aid the kid's development.

Obviously I would never do this without researching the shit out of it first.

Where are these kids getting this stuff? Why couldn't my family love me this much?

Attached: 1487898726309.jpg (526x675, 41K)

David Laid and Jeff Seid were well aware of the internet, bodybuilding forums, etc, at the time they began their gear use. Hell, since the 1960s kids have been using roids, way before the internet.

Arnold probably started gear at around age 18, he waited longer than Laid and Seid.

You can run 500 mg of tren per week for shockingly little money. Growth hormone or peptides you can run for a year for a few grand

>first line
bait

>second line
wait. are you being serious? Is this some kind of two-tiered bait?

Yup. I first got 3 bottles of test at the ripe age of 16. Havent used em though. For all this time theyve been stashed away waiting for me.

Attached: ef07cf19-9007-4447-a1ad-1a8d91c8a3ae_1.c43642c8f700c8be416a8f0ee1d33c30.jpg (2365x2365, 335K)

15 actually.
He used good pharma shit.
Not the more then likely pourposely under dosed and fucked with so it permanently lowers test and destroys balls kind of stuff the idiot kids are being talked into using nowadays.

No, I'm not kidding.

What? What do they do with teh roids that makes them fuck your system up? Wtf?

How much did you spend?

Why would it be bait? Wouldn't you want your parents to have given you the same thing if it gave you 2000 ng/dl test, more masculine face, 14 inch dick and high natty muscle gains?
Don't you want your seed to become gigachad?

Me @ 14, I was 158lbs and 5'8 Lifted for 3 years

Attached: IMG_3010.jpg (1280x960, 446K)

I can't fucking use this shit man, new-fag

How big are you now?

I'm 170-172 lbs and 5'10, but I'm not too much older. I don't roid, Its just a high protein low carb diet and hella heavy lifts