/fat/ Fat Yagami Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant but it covers all the basics of diet and excercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) USE "SEDENTARY" FOR CALCULATIONS
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

Previous thread:

Attached: 1540056240014.png (1058x1618, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rcfvRGZsDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop eating processed foods
youtube.com/watch?v=8rcfvRGZsDs

confess

Attached: 1516248586730.png (409x346, 78K)

Friend mentioned Taco Bell and I wanted it but I didn't get any. Having salmon for dinner tonight.

dont give up lads, keep moving foward no matter how hard it gets

I fapped today. I need to get a week in. I think I can make it if I do.

Attached: 09751D59-5A73-4380-B0A5-9AF23F190F60.jpg (680x639, 44K)

3 stellas

we don't support memes here. this is a redpill only general

In-n-out yesterday. Snacked a lot later into the night on top of it, even beer. Fit the calories in somehow but still feel bad about it.

I ate over my limit yesterday, albeit only by about 50, and it was an apple. Gonna take a longer walk today to work it off.

Nothing to confess in the last 5 days. Feels good.

so i lost 40 kg. now at 90 which is normal for my height. Now what? Do i eat more and focus on building muscle or keep trying to loose even more weight? ive been standing still for like 2 months because of this because im so unsure what i should be doing

Nothing to confess father. Completed a 48hour fast tue. night and ate

you're all gonna fail. try and fail. try and fail. try and fail. for the rest of your lives hahaha

Being able to maintain weight for 2 months is impressive by itself. Most people become a skeleton or gain it back. It really depends on the aesthetic you're wanting to go for. What's your goal body?

pretty interesting, I used to eat smoothies but I guess I'll stop that

Already been trying for 4 years at this point so forever isn't that much of a stretch

Attached: 1525160790972.jpg (500x430, 37K)

Really fucking hate myself. Went to the break room this morning and someone had brought in kolaches and chick fill a. Ten minutes later I crushed two chicken biscuits and three kolaches.

Lunch was just as bad. I literally felt like a zombie ordering food then eating it. 2200 kcals of shit.

Today was bad.

Tomorrow won't be.

Lost .8 pounds since my last weigh in few days ago. Feels good

>give rats rat food
>they stay constant weight
>grind up the very same food
>rats gain weight

Is this why big agriculture want to supress and obfuscate on processed foods? The money they made on refined grains and seed oils is massive

> Started at 208

> Down to 188

> Once I get to 180 I'm going to pack up all my fat person clothes and take them to Salvation Army

Attached: Not+hallucinate+an+entire+life+but+a+happy+one+_fe9e7de36583145982a990384074f09f[1].jpg (645x773, 45K)

I eat two eggs every morning with side salad and a tomato, but I also eat a banana with a glass of yogurt. Then 6 hours later I ate a chicken breast with nothing else. Later that night I had a fucking slice of bread from a self made bread and I put on becel and a line of fish roe. I'm a fucking pig.

2 boiled eggs in the morning, some weird fluffy asian shrimp taco for lunch, still at work so no dindins yet. All good on my side though, haven't sinned. Might get some sushi for dinner though, what do you lads think?

>tfw shirt that was tight around my belly is now tight around my biceps

I think we're gonna make it

anons what do you do about buying clothes that fit halfway through your weight loss?
ive had to go down 2 pants size and shirt sizes so far and it's getting expensive

A fifth of Smirnoff last night.

OK so anons the other day suggested self made yogurt dips. I bought some spices I've never really used before like:
>Grounded Paprika
>Cayenne pepper grounded
>Chili
I have curry, salt and white pepper and some lemon juice. I forgot the fucking greek yogurt but that shit is like 10 times more expensive than I thought it would be but I might get some tomorrow. Can I make some kind of dip out of these that is healthy? With some garlic I mean. I don't even know how to use these spices.
Asking 'cos you guys seem to know a lot about food and spices.

Attached: 1541592309641.webm (240x240, 2.84M)

I just wear my old stuff until I've to replace it due to damage and get something that fits me well again, but I also do not have to look exceptionally presentable on my job.

I can't keep these cravings under control. I hit 50% of my goal, but I'm losing steam and fucking up. I just want pizza and sweets until I die.

How much water do you drink?

>started at 16 stone
>cico for a month
>now 15 stone
>target is 11 stone

This has been too easy, I'm not really eating any healthier I am just eating a lot less.

Healthy eating is not required for weight loss, it just makes it a lot easier due to it not being as calorie dense

No need to eat healthy. Healthy foods just make you healthy and are hard to get fat on, but doable of course. Your body will thank you for eating healthy though.

Attached: 1541608765409.jpg (3872x2592, 1.11M)

One and a half to two bottles of water a day, typically. I guess I've been drinking less of it bc it's colder now.

Tea, coffee, water. Drink much more of it, they curb the hunger

I don't have access to tea or coffee, but I'll definitely drink some water.

Drank a 6 pack of beer last night

>I don't have access to tea or coffee
How come?

>tfw ran farther today than i can remember running since adulthood, if ever

I went 200 over my usual calorie budget today, but its alright. Hitting that milestone felt really good.

I have a question for you and all people who run and jog. I have a broken ankle and it hurts like shit. Anything I can do to start jogging? I want to stop being NEET so I think going out is the best way to start curing this problem. However it hurts just to walk and it's cold as fuck already. What kind of gear should I look for if there is any? Ankle support? I ain't got the budget to make custom shoes or anything either.

I don't drink either. Never have. I get a coffee only when I'm pulling an all-nighter, and that's rare.

That doesn't explain how you don't have access to them.

I don't own coffee or tea, nor have the required materials to make them?

I mean, you could just buy some later right?

Thats great user! Keep it up!
Thats really impressive, 40kg is more than most have the willpower to lose, let alone keep it off!
Youre so close! Dont give up, youre in the home stretch!
Thats great progress, remember, its a marathon, not a sprint!

Reminder that i beleive in all of you

Attached: 813.jpg (914x767, 74K)

What are some decent affordable sources of protein other than eggs and chicken?

Attached: protein.jpg (1259x1533, 887K)

I guess I could, but I don't drink coffee or tea unless I need them for an explicit purpose, and I don't want to get addicted in an attempt to replace the cravings I feel.

Hm.
Maybe try a recumbent bike?
I have one, theyre nice because theyre suuuuper low impact. Pretty much how I convinced my obese best friend to exercise once.

Attached: 710pkEI+5-L._SX425_.jpg (425x424, 20K)

recumbent? I don't know if they have anything like that here and if they do it might be in the thousands. I'll look it up. I really want to go outside more. I can do walks, it's just that like 5 miles already causes severe pain.

low fat quark, mix it with some frozen fruits and you're good to go.
milk is also good, but super high in sugar for the protein provided

Attached: organic-skim-quark-cheese-barambah-organics-side.jpg (650x650, 57K)

Pork shoulder

What the fuck is quark? This is literally the first time I've heard of it. Translated it into my home language and found no store selling it. Weird.

>diet going great
>health going great
>depression still looms
>reminds you what a failure you are
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: angery duck.gif (300x226, 2.02M)

>What the fuck is quark?
idk, it's its own dairy thing... I'll get 500g of that stuff for 70 cents here in germany which is probably the cheapest protein source available

Alright anons, if you're anything like me, the thing you miss the most about being able to eat whatever you want is sandwiches. Now let me introduce you to your new best friend: Cloud Bread.
It's easy to make, has no carbs, no gluten, and each slice comes out to around 35cals. The only ingredients you absolutely need are egg whites and cream of tartar, but you can add things like cream cheese or greek yogurt for an extra bit of substance.

Attached: cloudbread.jpg (555x370, 85K)

Pretty healthy

Attached: 1541713350401.jpg (410x406, 44K)

>50 cents for 500g
Anything 500g for 50 cents is a great deal if its' food. Closest I can get to that is a can of beans for 59 cents and it's 400g.

>egg whites and cream of tartar

Oh hey, this is similar to how you make merengue, which was one of my specialties to bake. This could be really fun, i loved making merengues

Difference is after you whip the egg whites you add in a ton of sugar kek

What is wrong with making basic bread with just yeast, flour, water and a little bit of sugar and salt? Is normal flour really that bad for you?

The texture is pretty similar to a merengue right out of the oven. You have to let it sit for a while to get that bread texture.

I got mine on craigslist for 80 bucks, its literally just like the picture.

>What is wrong with making basic bread with just yeast, flour, water and a little bit of sugar and salt? Is normal flour really that bad for you?
"Normal" bread has around 3 times the calories as cloud bread. Even the low-cal whole wheat breads have around 60cal.

Neat, ill probably try it this weekend

Forgot to add: It's also no-carb, making it keto friendly.

The lowest cal bread i ever saw was 35 cal a slice as well but tastes like goat food with all the whole grains

>fapping is redpilled
Cringe and blueplled

I'm down 6 kg from about 2 months ago chaps. 4.5kg more to go to hit my goal of 86kg

Going through this now. I'm thinking second hand store? It's only temporary inbetween clothing so shouldn't matter

>addicted to coffee or tea
Really

Based caffeine free poster

Caffeine is a drug...

stfu and never reply to me

How do I get over the idea that my life is over after 30 since I didn't work hard at all in my 20's?

Attached: 1541712424789.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

You work hard in your 30s.

Roger that. I'll start with working out.

Attached: freedom.webm (500x280, 2.75M)

I spent 4 months slowly gaining weight back because I started a new job. About a week into dieting now and already feeling better.

I don't get it
how does grinding food down makes em fatter? Makes 0 sense

Are you the anime motivational poster? I saw you many threads ago when you first started out

If you're a grown ass man and you need 2-3k calories a day to function what the fuck are you two talking about "muh bread is 35 cals a slice instead of 60". Unless you literally sit on your ass all day doing nothing, you can afford to eat stuff that will give you fuel

>at the point where I look toned with clothes on
>only weakness is taking off shirt to expose fat
>body fat % getting lower and lower tho so that means that my stomach and a bit of my chest are the last areas where excess fat is residing

Because some people here, me included, are doing diets at 1500 or less calories. At that point you really don't want to throw out calories that could be used to fit a perfectly good piece of fruit later in the day for no good reason.
Plus, again, bread that is keto-friendly alone is a great reason.

WTF is this could someone explain

Everything you possibly need to know is in the filename.

I GOT OFF WORK YESTERDAY AND DESTROYED NEARLY AN ENTIRE PIZZA HUT BOX TO MYSELF.. LIKE 2500 CALORIES

TODAY I ALSO WENT HOG WILD AND ATE LIKE 3500 CALORIES.

this ends now

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I'm /phonefag/ right now so I can't see the filename

>freedom.webm

Who here /vape/?
I immediately got off of the cancer sticks after picking pic related on monday

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

I had chips for dinner

> One large pizza hut pizza
> 2.5k calories
Should we tell him?

Attached: 1531969964490.png (483x470, 184K)

You're a faggot but at least you won't be a dead faggot for a bit longer.

I vape like I used to smoke desu senpai
A couple puffs in the morning and after workout, some more before lunch and before bed. I also don't take it outside. Before I go out I just take some 3 or 4 puffs to last me through whatever I'm doing.
I'm not one of those fedora tippers that vape outside and in no-smoking places

Nope. I actually almost never post in /fat/ for whatever reason, despite being on the same mission.

Im a 5'6 chick and currently cutting on 1200 calories a day.
With that little wiggle room, ill shave calories anywhere I can.

Attached: 1541566813175.gif (903x500, 3.55M)

post feet

I was once told that I have "man feet" :(

Sounds about right?

Its literally 2.5k calories according to mfp

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-210529_Chrome.jpg (693x1565, 188K)

Post and I shall judge

Due to the hormone signalling in the gut. Watch the fucking video.

>that sodium

oof