TRAIN UNTAAAAAAAAAMMMED

TRAIN UNTAAAAAAAAAMMMED

Attached: 08F95F7B-1829-4495-B02B-247FFA56CB7A.jpg (1474x1125, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqPQQ8GsQY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRAIN UNTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIINNNED

Attached: 30B20985-7DAA-41A2-8AC8-214237C78186.jpg (554x1124, 120K)

Cringe

>*obviously pitches voice as deep as possible*
>SO YOU SAYIN
>*tutorialises squats nine times in a single day*
>HOL' UP
>*sits awkwardly in frame to emphasise shitbeard*
>SO YOU SAYIN' WE FINNA
>*proudly namedrops gay entry level metal band*
>JOIN SOME KINDA UNTAMED SQUAT

>le 105 iq "blue collar" (read: middle-class) self-made entrepreneur funny metal guy
Yikes.

>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 8FFFE9E1-9BB9-4F6B-AB67-A6A1A262D5A2.jpg (928x1125, 155K)

I actually like him but I wish he would clean up that fucking mop on his face. How does he even live like that?

TRAIN PROPAAAAAAAAAANE

Long hair/long beard combo is disgusting. Pick one of them and have the other short.

hands down the cringiest fitness youtube loser there is

hate his look and cringey quote all you want, but he gives some of the best advice on lifting on all of youtube

He seems like a pretty down-to-earth guy.

Nice to see someone who's strong as fuck and looks decent given their genetics but doesn't get full-on fucking retard about aesthetics.

he seems like the type who's actually pretty quiet and introverted but feels like he needs to put on an act for his vids.

I like his vids and he explains shit very well without being too wordy or boring. People also say he's ugly, but I don't really see it, seems okay to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=OqPQQ8GsQY8
At least he seems to have fun with his bros, I wish I had bros to have fun with, I can only lift heavy ass weights alone in the corner like a loser.

>Skelly incel boys hate him because hes made proud gains

Make me laugh every time

Attached: 1519969297330.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

I really like his cooking videos but never watch anything else he produces.

He should check out Yeezus

is this shopped? i can't even fucking tell anymore

why does everyone have to be a caricature?

He would look 10x better without the beard.

But it's his personality now.

>>*proudly namedrops gay entry level metal band*
this one got me lol

Actually got really good advice. Rare for a youtuber

BEEAARRD UNWAAASHED

holy shit Chloe Grace Moretz looks like that?

Attached: areyoufat.jpg (185x180, 4K)

literally this. best straight forward advice that I have gotten, actually started getting my shit together and stopped wasting time in part due to him

fpbp

Jej

How do people think he gives good advice if he has to redo his tutorials every fucking year? How can he give good advice if his numbers are low for a powerlifter and has stalled?

Best advice for newbies not for pro powerlifters, you faggy moron

>tells newbs how to fuck up their squat
>has to refuck the newbs yearly with a new tute
Sounds good :)

He’s teasin da newbs

People might be pretty smart but they are children. Alan is their father. They come to him for advices. It's not that hard for him to give them, the wrong advices.

I prefer the long beard buzzed hair combo
like that dude from vikings or some shit
but I'm a beardlet as of now, late bloomer but I have a nice square jaw which I'm not sure would look good with a full beard but when I buzzcut my hair I look like a nazi skinhead kek

I had a beard that was about 3-4 inches from touching my belly button at its longest. It never looked that horrendous. If hed just trim the split ends and shape it up a bit and use a little shampoo and conditioner it would look considerably better.

This. His form videos are very good. He’s a great retard filter too because he’s not at all flashy, doesn’t make a billion padded out videos a week and doesn’t clickbait. And he regularly makes videos that show he’s changed his mind on certain things.

>LE EPIC VIKING BEARD XDDD
Unironically like the guy but jesus christ can he stop with this no shave meme?
>looks like shit despite spending his life lifting weights
jesus fucking christ I hate this fucking reddit gym culture where people are OBSESSED with the big lifts and disregard health and body composition.

Yup

to be fair he was a top of the crop marine (including prez guard and arlington bearer and shit) beforehand and explicitly chose youtube mediocrity because it's comfy

still hate the twat but respect where it's due

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

it's a sort of bet against himself, he vowed to grow it out when he started off after his service to show himself he could own it even if it looks repulsive (which he is blissfully aware of and admits it has previously scared women away before he met his gf, toplel)

Wew that’s a real brainlet take

I like him. when I started lifting I mostly relied on youtube videos for info and his shit was informative and helpful. I think the beard and cringey shit is his gimmick as much as it can be called one, and as far as youtubers go it's pretty fucking benign.

>all these people with "reee jus shave it brah"
He's muslim guys, don't force him to go full jihad on your infidel asses.

sort of strange that he's still very intermediate with most of his lits considering his size/time training.

Nah, he’s one of those pagan larpers