How do we end the keto meme forever?

How do we end the keto meme forever?
YouTubers are bringing it back again
Ffs

Attached: 1534757331635.webm (640x636, 2.87M)

>(((op)))

why do you care if people eat keto?

why are americans obsessed with avocados? jesus

Seeing people doing this shit with avocados is fucking retarded.
As a mexican I should be offended but to be quite honest they're probably driving the exportation numbers way up so I shouldn't care.

That said, I want to punch that woman in the face.

If only people would take the profits made from exporting a meme fruit to North America and invest into the next big imported food meme that will take white women by storm.

>why are Californians obsessed with avocados? jesus
ftfy. and it's because they grow A LOT of them in the south west.

Convince people it causes autism like vaccinations then the science behind it will magically disappear.

Attached: 558b5a506bb1f4cd.png (623x617, 185K)

maybe stop watching bullshit on youtube

Attached: 1189649081029.jpg (640x480, 78K)

WHAT A (((COINCIDENCE)))

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-165230_Opera.jpg (1080x2220, 278K)

user, you hurt me.
>mfw keto for 3 months
>not starving out cuz 3000 cals a day

You can do the same on any macro

She's so obnoxious

god that all looks disgusting. California is hell

>avocado sandwich on plate
>craft beer in one hand
>bottle of onions in the other
>crying over xxxtenaction
Fuck millenials desu

keto/low carb is nice for cutting if you don't enjoy feeling starving hungry 24/7

Using opera as a browser AND using tumblr. Ladies and gentlemen we have bagged ourselves a faggot.

They're was a super bowl ad a couple years ago for Avocados from Mexico. If you're on the Super Bowl you've made it big

Video clearly states it is in Brooklyn... Kys

>webm is about an avocado restaurant in New York
>hurr durr Californians
Spotted the flyover.

Is the mass production of avocados environmentally sustainable? Muh environment is always one of the vegans' arguments.

You don't understand how America works. When America has a bumper crop it gets promoted in the media as being especially healthy regardless of if it is or not. Same reason we eat oatmeal and corn products and milk so much.

>eat 800g of protein
>die

avocado is not a bumper crop due to its quick spoilage and difficulty to transport. Maybe you meant cash crop?

Wheat, oats, corn, and S0IBEANS are bumper crops. They can be stored easily in silos/granaries, were thus less profitable, because they was never any scarcity. But the possibility of scarcity incentivized the gov't to subsidize farming of these crops so there would always be plenty of it, and we'd never enter a true famine.

Farmers get free money from the gov't for growing these products, especially corn, which is why it's in fucking everything. Also why s0i is in everything. Interesting side effect is the high carb and hormone disrupting diet, the insane cheapness of sugar due to high fructose corn syrup, and the intensifying of the diabesity epidemic.

Don't know, but it involves less antibiotics usage and contaminating of the food supply. Whenever people get E.Coli from spinach or Salmonella from fucking lettuce, you can be sure it isn't from tainted avocados.

I love meat and eggs, but the CAFOs are totally fucked up. You don't have to be an animal rights idiot to see that factory farmed meat is fucking us up.

And who knows what the effects of fattening all these animals up with basedbeans before we eat them is having.

It’s a hell of a lot more sustainable than growing onions to feed livestock.

or you gambled all your money into a 30 second commercial and it somehow paid off

Fuck the keto meme. Take it back to 2012 where belongs. Fucking normies and their keto REEEEEEE

i know hipsters are annoying but holy fuck i love avocado, are there people here who don't? its a fucking perfect food, if i had the calorie allotment to it eat it with every meal i would. its the best addition to salads, burgers, fuck it i eat it plain with a spoon, most avocados i've eaten in one day is like 6, fucking delicious, all you contrarian faggots can gtfo

>That New YorkYid woman

Attached: 1533738114705.gif (213x199, 341K)

Is this keto?

Attached: IMG_20181108_211406.jpg (1836x3264, 3.2M)

im guessing yes, I cant tell if that's Swiss or cum. All Keto is is low carb high fat