Another panic attack at the barber

>Another panic attack at the barber.

Attached: 1518069932975.jpg (1167x1167, 354K)

man up

What does this have to do with fitness? /Fit isnt your therapist

Attached: 1532644793231.jpg (625x918, 98K)

>another manlet cope thread

>tfw Jow Forums gives you extreme paranoia about hair loss so whenever you go to your barber you ask if you're balding because your hairline is curved at the edges a bit and she always says no it's been that way since I met you but you're still scared af because your ridiculously thick hair is like all you have going for you

I know that feel man. Something about a shaky old man handling my head with scissors really sets me off.
>go to stylist they always give the one with the giant tits that crams her tits all over my head while cutting my hair.
>get boner
>get scared someone will see it
>becomes a fear boner that wont go down for anything
Yeah never going there again

I thought I was the only person that had barber shop issues. I'd get extremely anxious and feel like I couldn't escape while getting my hair cut. A few times i'd have to go to the restroom mid-haircut and sometimes even throw up in the restroom. I ended up getting a kit and now cut my own hair. Idk wtf was/is up with me because every once in a while i'd have no issues, and had also never had the issue until I was like 18. (I'm 20 now)

what happened you sick fuck

I have an even worse story than you (female barber fucking with me in a way i dont want to be fucked with, shes a dumb bitch)

It is literally the first time something like this happens, I've never had issues with the barber besides boredom. He was cutting my hair when I suddenly realized what an uncomfortable position I'm in, a realization I've had several times in the past without a panic attack. This time though, I literally can't stop thinking about what a shitty position my back is in and my mind amplifies the thought to the point where I'm imagining extreme back pain. I think I'll just man up and get this shit over with, don't be a pussy. Over the next few minutes, my heart rate increases, I start sweating, keep making sporadic movements in my chair, breathing became abnormal, vision going blurry, feeling nauseous and heavy. Most of all was a very heavy sensation of absolute dread. I told him to stop because I have a extreme headache and I'd be back later, he wasn't too surprised since he must have realized at some point while cutting my hair I wasn't alright. He asks me if I need a glass of water but I just politely excuse myself. I go out, get a breath of fresh air, get a snack, walk back in and get it done with. Didn't feel any anxiety when I came back in. Ended up making a lot of small talk while he was cutting my hair the second time, which helped to curb thoughts of anxiety from forming again. Cool story bro.

Attached: 1526828537055.jpg (454x442, 84K)

>tfw best barber in town is a good friend of mine
>short colombian dude with scissors and a razor tattooed on his neck
>we always smoke a joint together after he finishes work, sometimes I take him to parties, the entire social circle loves the guy
>the atmosphere in the barbershop is absolutely sick, we talk about girls, working out, politics, everything
>I literally don't have to tell him what I want because he immediately knows what's gonna look the best on me
Love the guy.

tell your story

>fear boner

kekd

I'd pay extra for that

glad to hear you ended up okay my friend. these things happen. don't stress about it.

>iktf
Just pinch your arm really hard underneath the apron.

>barber fucked my shit up
>positioned me away from the mirror so I couldn’t see
>by the time I noticed, the damage had been done
How the fuck do I fix this bros? How do I make my hair grow faster? I spent so long growing it out, I really don’t want to cut it any shorter.

Attached: FD7DC79E-1782-490E-8120-DE0BAA29CD28.png (400x295, 184K)

sounds comfy desu

damn I know that feel so bad OP

I'm a fucking neckbeard okay
I hate society
I hate kids
I hate human beings and I want this simulation to just end now
Anyway
I'm in the barber shop I go to everytime

I am getting a cut and this guy with wife and kids come in and I start getting uncomfortable in my chair. The kids know her and walk up to talk to her and I have to sit there
So they end up sitting next to me and I'm trying to talk to her and she takes the fucking chair and makes me face them and look at them right in front of me..I'm pissed at this point and dont want to sit there looking at them and they are looking at me. WtF is she doing

Sometimes this happens to. They ask me if I live alone and shit. They know I'm lonely and they fuck with me

A while back she moves the chair so I can see all the different painting on the wall. A few of them have special messages in them
Message says if a man lives in the woods away from society will a woman ever find him?
Wtf

>give the one with the giant tits that crams her tits all over my head while cutting my hair.
I legitimately thought this only happened to me

>T. schizophrenic

Yea no
I can tell what other people are doing and what their intentions are

>tfw the female stylist rubs your head and neck with the warm towel

Attached: 1486752323396.jpg (960x720, 131K)

this sounds made up

26, diagnosed with a panic disorder when I was 17 reporting in.

Meditation (highly recommend Headspace phone app, the lessons are great) and breathing exercises (from simple "take 10 deep breaths" to the Wim Hof Method) are lifesavers. You can get really, really good at controlling the fear. My panic attacks are pretty rare now, maybe one every few weeks, and they're generally shorter than 30 seconds. It's not even a big deal anymore. I just occasionally laser-focus and feel a quick rush of fear for no reason and have to re-orient myself, which I quickly do and carry on without real discomfort.

>go to the bank or whatever
>surrounded by people
>feel like everyone is looking at me
>get hyper focused but start shaking and sweating like my life depends on it
>body temp rises like 10 degrees
>once its over I feel complete apathy until I get home and unwind
did you feel like this?

Used to, regularly.

That was years ago. It's way, way more controlled than that now. I just notice that it's kicked in, accept it, and it passes. Fast.

so that's what its like? if so I might need to go to a therapist