Friendly reminder to rub aloe vera on your skin at least twice a week for massive anti-aging...

Friendly reminder to rub aloe vera on your skin at least twice a week for massive anti-aging, moisturizing and anti-acne gains.

Seriously this board is obsessed with face gains, mewing and sunscreen but I never see anyone talking about the benefits of the chaddest plant on earth. Don't you have Aloe Vera on muttland or what?

Attached: screenshot-7-770x397[1].png (770x397, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2883372/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26986231/
healthline.com/nutrition/improve-gut-bacteria
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SirL-rxLhzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mom please go

already do this. this board is too hung up on muh scientific proofs. natural and herbal shit is mostly disregarded.

my mum used to push that goo on me and i never took it seriously because she's the kind of person who believes in homeopathy and occupies that dangerous niche between jill stein and q boomers. is it worth it?

ps: i like rubbing warm tea with milk on my face.

I just drink flax oil and my skin is perfect

yes, its just a natural moisturizer.

People in the west are so fucking dumb when it comes to these things. Like we are just recently discovering that onions and beats and other vegetables have certain health benefits. Meanwhile the Chinese have known this shit for 5000 years lmao

>Not rubbing your own cummies into the thin skin under your eyelids
Not gonna make it

homeopathy is useless shit but aloe vera is legit

The west knew this shit but was pushed away because it was unmodern back in the old days and through that started the scientific based culture we see today.

What aloe do you recommend? Do I have to use a fresh leaf? How long are you supposed to leave it on?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2883372/
>tl;dr take 3.6mg of aloe gel powder a day to reduce wrinkles

Attached: 1541686232851.jpg (819x1024, 138K)

It's still known and eaten in large parts of the world but the Americanization of food has been destroying traditions and wrecking gut biomes since the 80s.

How do you fix a gut biome

Poop transplant or eating someone else’s poop.

Dandelion tea is good if your missus is happy about the pregnancy but you aren't.

The plant itself works better than the gel
I heard it boosts estrogen but when eaten, the question is does is lower test through skin absorbtion?

Explain

>Ingestion of Aloe preparations is associated with diarrhea, hypokalemia, pseudomelanosis coli, kidney failure, as well as phototoxicity and hypersensitive reactions
Avoid this mumscience plant
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26986231/

Dandelion leaf, nettle leave, raspberry leaf all induce periods in women. If she is pregnant then the last thing they want is a period as fertilized egg will get dislodged (early miscarriage).
If your missus has an unwanted baby then drinking a combination of those three leafs or on their own will do the trick. Steep overnight for best results. Also is an epic source of multivitamins. You are welcome. Next time dyor

You've got to love the placebo gains.

Attached: 11232423.jpg (431x707, 20K)

I'm sure this will be the "one neat trick!" that will finally work and thus earns me the hatred of doctors worldwide.
Do you recommend doing this during full moon for max effect? Or should I align every 3rd pubic hair at a 45 degree angle with Polaris to spiritually channel the cosmos for skin health?

good goy. keep believing big pharma circle jerk articles

The fuck
You've never eaten Aloe before?

pic related

Attached: dont_judge_me_for_having_this_saved.png (1284x1510, 872K)

Already do better than any aftershave.
It substitutes too many products so western eyes are misdirect by design, it competes with prescribed mouthwash.

Aloe vera is snake oil tier. Prove me wrong.

Eating cheese, yogurt, and a balanced diet. They also sell probiotic capsules with microorganisms in them.

I think that's an upcoming Minecraft patch

Good goy. Keep buying "Doctor" Goldberg's healing crystals. Don't trust big pharma!

It's worth as cosmetic just like coconut oil

Attached: snakeoil_supplements_956.png (940x1619, 301K)

literally this. it was hilarious watching you faggots wolf down onions while ive been doing it all my life and i have to hardest fucking boners and biggest loads ever, FUCK IM ALWAYS HORNY EVEN AFTER GETTING LAID

you say that like the benefits of natural remedies can't be scientifically evaluated

Don't take Valerian that shit will give you crazy dreams and leave you groggy.

This post was made by the resident board brainlet it seems

most capsules are counterfeit- take the actual root ?

you cant moisturize your skin from outside , the way moisturizers work , is by trapping the moisture in your skin (after a shower)

if you apply something very wet from outside, it will cause your skin to dry out

Good quality post. Extremely informative.

>telling people to eat cheese and dairy which either lack positive benefits or the prebiotics are dead before you ever consume them
Really informative. You fell for marketing like the brainlet you are.

So does it matter if I use aloe powder or is the live plant better not sure how much that's gonna cost.

healthline.com/nutrition/improve-gut-bacteria

You have an entire web of information at your disposal but you decide to behave like you're mentally retarded.

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE, THIS RETARD DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOGURT IS

Attached: 1542137496928.jpg (315x375, 41K)

>dry, ashy skin
>apply moisturizer on a cold dry day
>water molecules fly from my showerhead to get trapped beneath the moisturizer to moisturize my skin
Whoa

Did this nigga just link me a blog like it's evidence? You going to link me a chiropractor's YouTube channel next?

>m-muh bacteria
>its dead tho
>U DON'T UNDERSTAND :(

Alchemy increased to 90

>its dead tho
If the bacteria was dead people wouldn't be able to make yogurt from milk and a spoon of plain yogurt

I don't know about cheese, but there's live yoghurt

It cites its sources, fagtron. No need to keep up this charade.

>dead bacteria
Are you retarded? You can literally make your own yogurt by adding a bit of plain yogurt to milk. If it was "dead" the bacteria wouldn't be fucking reproducing.

Yougrt is made by adding yogurt? Where the generation 1 yogurt come from?

The semen from our Lord and Savior

If I told you I would have to kill you
Hint: nobody set out to ever make yoghurt, wine or cheese for the first time, it happened

>le pretending to be retarded
The jig is up, pal. You're anonymous. Just close the thread and go on with your life.

Magic bacteria bro. It creates itself.

Then you should cute the sources, not the blog

So Big Yogurt just takes their old yogurt and adds milk to make yogurt? If Van Helsing ever kills the original yogurt that's it, it's done?

Not and give the results these people think they should

Yes, all the curdles in the world will in a moment shudder and then just melt away, releasing the tons of milk they'd drunk along the ages

the chinese also think consuming rhino horn and seal dick makes you horny

Yeah piss off, moron. Thank you for wasting my time.

Well most medicine is sourced from natural shit and processed to make the right chemicals purer and increase their concentration to make them stronger (correct me if I'm wrong there, this was never my topic of expertise).

Natural, herbal remedies are of course going to be a LOT weaker, have more side-effects and take a lot longer to see minimal results. However the trade off here is that they're safer and healthier, and you're never going to need to "come off" them or face a situation where your body becomes more resistant to them.

Not only are you wrong but your time is inherently worthless anyway

Good point, also Chinese girls are top tier not sure what they're struggling for.

@48387915
No more yous for you faggot

t. Low test pasty white soiboi

Angry little autismo playing games because his belief in yogurt got destroyed lmao

Attached: I can make my own yous brainlet.jpg (339x58, 5K)

I mean, I’ve never had rhino horn or seal dick, so how would I know?

>he doesn't facemask
lmao you fucking plebs literally rubbing leaf goo on your faces

Attached: korean-face-mask.jpg (800x400, 18K)

PASTEURIZED yogurt is dead, real yogurt is far from it. that being said MOST pasteurized yogurt has lactobacillus added after the fact, meaning it's ALIVE

Attached: you.jpg (180x136, 5K)

Lmao came to post this

what home remedies and herbs actually work boys? specifically for acne and acne scars. my uncle said he rubbed honey and sugar on his face when he was young and so he didn't get any acne.

Raw pig intestines
Watch the full video or skip to 12 min mark
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SirL-rxLhzs

sounds like i wanna take it

>CeraVe foaming facial cleanser
>alcohol free toner
>2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel
>CeraVe moisturizing lotion
2x a day if skin is bad. Also sleep with a clean towel over pillow and change every couple days.

It's dead by the time you get to eat it. Sorry sweetheart

Ingestion =/= topical goofball

>aloe
broke mumscience
rubbing your skin with honey and olive oil is the real shit

>I want to block my pores and feed bacteria
Look at this pimpley retard

So if I want to start using aloe vera to get a better skin should I get an aloe vera soothing gel?

Jesus christ that design is complete garbage

>Raw pig intestines
>Literally just eating raw pork covered in shit.

You'll definitely be adding new friends to your gut biome alright.

This board is insanely superstitious and still spergs over powerloading onions or non-white lactose intolerance or s.o.y turning them into women (all bullshit)

Patrician facial care incoming
>bentonite clay and ACV mask once or twice a week
>used coffee grounds as facial scrub 3-4x a week
>shea butter for moisturiser every day
>rosehip oil applied to scars

Attached: 1541662755714.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

lmao huge diff between healing crystals and aloe vera...a fucking plant. taken today's xanax yet?