This is the truth

This is the truth

Attached: 1542564676196.jpg (828x753, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0SWatUxI2iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is the cope
ftfy

>O T T E R M O D E
T
T
E
R
M
O
D
E

>I happen to like nice men

Attached: leia.jpg (720x320, 35K)

Don't really care. I've been small and out of shape all the way up until now. I want to look good and good to me is pic related.

Attached: Arnold.jpg (854x480, 47K)

Nice cope. The bigger i get, the more compliments i get from people (girls and guys)

now that's bullshit

Correct in the promised land because the dominance of women in how men should dress by preferring feminine men.
But not so much on the West.

How do you think fujoshi girls exist? The gay men of Jow Forums are not the only ones that like traps, y'know?

Attached: __astolfo_mordred_and_mordred_fate_apocrypha_and_fate_series_drawn_by_ikiruse__a243dfcd6fc440d1b8494 (1500x1175, 1.52M)

What is? A manga slice? Get this the fuck out of here. Who allowed this post to get to my office?

>anime cope
We've reached new levels of cope that were previously thought to be impossible

Han IS nice. He came back to save everyone at the death star!

>lifting for girls and not yourself

Attached: not_intelligent.png (586x578, 37K)

Based

If you're a normal grown man, you shouldn't be skelly or an obeast. Of course there are a number of girls that like skinny men (varies by country), and a greater number that like fat guys (there are a large amount of fat women). In the US, adult women like men that are average size to built.

Bruh have you ever seen mangaka? No shit they are coping lmao.

If you get really big you will intimidate and scare women. Normies will also think you spend all your time at the gym and take steroids too.

Basically if you lift for women you're an idiot. You should lift for yourself and to mog people at your gym.

>women telling the truth about anything
youtu.be/0SWatUxI2iw

Technically she is right. In Japan, which the comic is obviously from, majority of Japanese women prefer Twinks and ottermode type guys

Nice trips

The comments are full of cope

Counterpoint

Attached: x16.png (715x1013, 300K)

Ye that must be true. Thats why they're always fucking their own men and reproducing at such a high rate. That's why there's never been a reproduction or dating crisis there.

But that's kinda all they have. Arnold Schwarzenegger was incredibly popular and did all sorts of ads there for Japanese shit.

I think being a tall jacked dude would get you a lot of (positive) attention in Japan, especially clothed in public vs some DYEL.

Well in Japan, it seems like bodybuilders or other large, muscular types are seen more as a point of comedy. Often a form of gay coding in their media, as well.

There was a video on Vice recently where they visited a restaurant where all the staff are buff dudes, and in the interview with them they say how there's this sort of perception in the Japan that sees bodybuilders in a negative light.

Attached: x17.png (715x1013, 201K)

confirmed for never having been a jacked guy in jappistan
protip: they are starved for big lads with big dicks

Actually it comes from the fact they're so business oriented. Twinks tend to be young hot guys, not family material. The guys who are family material are so overworked they either have no free time or use escapism to get a glimpse of the world they're missing. Waifu's serve a purpose. Japan is HUGE on fictional or onesided love because it lets you continue your incredibly busy life

>lifting for yourself which means you'll get girls which means you're lifting for girls

Attached: 1542119650651.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

God dammit, Jericho. Who put you up to this?

Also why aren't you drinking this shit instead?

Attached: oow9Skm.jpg (1177x1200, 476K)

>twinks tend to be young hot guys
>implying fit and muscly young men are not better for short term sex than scrawny twinks

Ya that logic doesn't work

Nobody, bro. I just love that first sip

Attached: 16983256789324.jpg (750x856, 93K)

no no no NO NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1B68F79E-B514-4D93-B6E2-3010197E1E3B.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Japan's culture historically has always had a lot of emphasis on youthful beauty in men as an ideal. If you read a lot of their literature, such as The Tale of Genji, they posit beautiful men as perfection. Not to mention the history of Japanese theater, with men playing female roles. Although western theater tradition has a lot of that, too.

Honestly, I hate the boomer/zoomer meme, but I think Chris Jericho is unironically the perfect example of it applied to a real person.

you're going to make it user.. this board is going to shit.. the fatties have taken over!

I'm not implying that, I'm stating facts. Japan has a prefference for youth and slenderness. Businessmen who have a superior family life to offer don't have social lives

Not a problem when you lift natty.

You mean twinkmode?

Attached: 1525938168914.jpg (500x375, 42K)

I always laugh when this kind of people take out their elongated toothbrushes and utensils
and have other people wash their backs