Can you get jacked on mcdoubles?

can you get jacked on mcdoubles?

Attached: o-MCDOUBLE-facebook - Copy.jpg (1536x1129, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you train hard enough

if u lift some heavy ass weight, yes

If you eat 6 mcdoubles a day and 2 scoops of protein then you can do anything

mcdubs of truth.. thanks bros

Don't forget to juice

Haven't seen one of these in a long time. When I first started coming to f/fit/ it was McDonald's Mcdoubles and the having a body like the dude from Faith No More posts everyday. Ahh the good ol' days

You can get jacked at Jack In the Box

you can get big, but jacked? You will lack a lot of important micro-nutrients that will help you get jacked

youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY

You’ll be strongfat and your body will be rotting from the inside

Mcdouble is nutritionally complete. You could eat them forever and thrive.

Macdoubles are more expensive then two cheeseburger in my town.
I just buy 3 hamburger with no cheese (alreasy enough fat) dump the buns in all but one hamburger and put the three patties in it
>optimal bulk

This guy understands.
Don't be lazy when it comes to diet, or you'll pay the price in some way or another

>not buying two throwing away the buns from one and making a mcquad

Attached: 1498514745689.jpg (1252x1252, 655K)

>Not sandwiching a mcchicken between the mcdouble patties to create a $2 mcgangbang.

>Not buying 3, throwing away the buns and making a McSextuple

Attached: 1542392220076.jpg (509x551, 28K)

Not all calories are created equal

>not buying four, throwing away the buns, and making a McOctuple

yes but also fat and you'll probably develop atherosclerosis

Three McDoubles on 2 buns with no fries is actually a decent meal for bulking or cutting, especially without ketchup and shit that adds unnecessary calories.

>not eating the buns
scared of bread, commie bois?

This man is on a whole nother level my guys! He just stacks the whole things ontop of each other!

>putting a long vertical shape in yuor mouth
>not mashing them together into a perfect sphere
homosexual detected, bet you like dik

Isley, isley, isley.

Stop leading these poor bois on.

I went from 2-3-4 to 3-4-5 with less than 5% bf gain on some very basic principles:

1)No added sugar whatsoever- on fast food this is really fucking hard because they add ketchup to absolutely everything. You have to order every burger no ketchup. They'll fuck it up enough that you'll still get to taste the sweet nectar often enough.
If you need sips, just go sugar free- not before the gym though, many sweeteners make you lose your hype: just take the wal-mart pre thats

Get the fuck out of here

5) Max out early and often. This is the driving factor behind what you're doing. For those of you who haven't done a program with a lot of maxing, this is what keeps you lean on your way up. It's like doing sprints for your heart, and fucking for your balls.

Check your form every so often, but lose your mind and rip that shit up. Maxing is a mindset and a training style. You learn to amp yourself up, you learn how to set-up better on bench, and you learn that the deadlift form has a little bit of give for what makes it "perfect." Despite what that balding boomer might tell you.

Between gaining that max focus, repeatedly training high %s and the physical strain on your CNS, you will get stronger, and leaner no matter what.

6)Eat to gain weight while staying within the diet. All these pussies on here who are cripplingly insecure about their bodies love to circle jerk about how "lean" "ripped" or "vascular" they are. I've never seen such hard cope for being small and weak anywhere in my entire life.
You are almost definitely underweight, your ideal physique on your frame weighs way more than whatever you think it does, and if you don't gain weight, no one will ever know that you lifted once you stop.

Unless you're enhanced, the only time you should ever be below 12% bf is at a competition. Otherwise you're just fucking yourself out of gains. Should you ever be above 17-18%? Fuck no, also, but while gaining lean body mass, it's easy to think that you're gaining fat.

Maxing often, eating clean at a surplus and doing cardio will keep you well below 18% while gaining

7) Do cardio every day. Yes, it sucks. But you gotta keep that blood flowing. After a max, your HR wants to plummet. This is not what you want. You need to keep it level

Commies stand in bread lines you fucking mong

Yeah jacked off. I got an hj for buying my friend one. We would have fucked but she started puking.

>tfw no mcwhore gf

>tfw my country mcdonalds started selling these
>they now dont anymore

european mcdonalds is a joke

>european mcdonalds is a joke
>implying
I always see people complaining about how mcdonalds is shit on here, I just assume they're burgers. I've eaten mcdonalds in Europe and it's tasty as fuck.

CT Fletcher did it apparently, oh yeah I forgot hes almost dead lol

Bread is bad for you

I used to do this when i was a kid too lmao

>heart condition

Retard

You mean because of the carbs right?

You’re not saying the fat in a mcdouble is bad for you, are you?

That is a great idea, a McSphere.

People are Mongs . Of course they’re are way better burgers than mcdicks but I still think Mcdubs are tasty in their own way and cheap.

this

I prefer to get jacked on mcchickens

>micro nutrients
what a meme. Norma eating will give you all the micro nutrients you need

obviously it’s not wise to eat Micky Ds every meal but it is godlike for bulks

Fuck of faggot
Bread is literally best food you can eat

Three for free

correct. needless carbs especially in mcdonald's burgers which are all white bread. horrible for you, cut bread out of your diet and I guarantee you will get more cut.

>le epic may-may McDouble bait
>6 mcdoubles a day
That's like $7 or $8 a day on shit-tier fast food garbage. Do you have any idea how much quality food you can buy with that much money?
Call it $50 per week. I can eat like a king on $50 per week buying groceries, and get better overall nutrition than that shit.

ISHYGDDT

>"Norma eating will give you all the micro nutrients you need"
>he actually believes this

This, kek. Wolfing down calories of food with bad nutritional value will make you stall sooner and get fatter quicker. Eat healthy, bros.

>I've eaten mcdonalds in Europe and it's tasty as fuck.
You're fucking deluded. I had a bigmac in America the day I left for Germany and had a bigmac when I landed. It tasted exactly the same.

Attached: 3be.jpg (572x548, 30K)

You literally can't beat mcdoubles lmao dont even try

I know for $50/week he's probably talking about like chicken and rice and shit which you have to eat a fuckton of and gorge yourself to get any calories out of

No. The quality of the protein you take in translates quality that comes out.

Just take the bottom bun off one and put them together. Less carbs, god tier protein and taste.

This. I do the same with the breakfast sandwiches

>McDoubles
Weak shit. Double quarter pounders only.

Attached: 355BA16D-7827-485E-BE1D-80D0F1903152.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

during my first bulk, I'd get three mcdoubles (would come out to $3 then) and combine them into one. that was a fun ass time.

Geez can you imagine being autistic enough to not only type this all out on a Micronesian CB Radio Repair Forum, but also to unironically believe it

Awesome video, very informative and incredibly relevant to the thread. This comment might be, dare I say, "underrated".

If I'm bulking or blowing out I'll typically get a Triple quarter pounder with a large choc thickshake instead of standard drink. 24 mcnuggets or tripple cheese burger or double beef and bacon as a side. Desert, I have large hot fudge sunday with to 2 lots of oreo bits added. Sometimes I add an additional large choc thickshake if I'm feeling famished.
I'm disgusting I know but it tastes too good.

mfw im not even obese

Oh or I'll just get 2x large double quarter pounder meals usually with bacon.

50 IPs and nobody's posted their mcdoubles body

sad

Attached: raaaa.jpg (701x394, 133K)