International men's day

>International men's day
>be thankful you don't have to deal with periods

Attached: 1542641155158.png (620x546, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/QI5Eq
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i am tho imagine being a f*male

> it's #internationalmensday
> some notes on being a bitch

>International men's day
>Rom coms, fleshlights and being a faggot

I wonder (((who))) was behind this post

I enjoy his videos (especially the Just Cause ones), but holy fuck does he ever look like the stereotypical basedboi redditor.

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-104606.jpg (1050x354, 64K)

Men should only
>cry cry cry you wanna die
>buy degenerate perverse shit
>imagine having vaginas
>watch brain poison

nothing wrong with most of them really but that's not really a man's account

>romcoms are the best just admit it haha
>at least we don't have MUH VAGINA
Has there ever been a bigger fucking legume lad holy shit. Maximum fucking kek.

Attached: 1425047949531.jpg (519x533, 50K)

>wasting money on sex toys

Attached: 12780171.png (472x357, 214K)

Some pretty good stuff out there desu m8

so desperate for female approval

Better than a microwaved carrot? I don't think so.

Based and redpilled

Can't even fit my 8"x6" in a fleshlight, they make those only for dicklets

>International Men's Day
hurr women have it hard. period durr

Idk
I have this cockring that has a vibrating thing for the clit. It's pretty fun to use with my gf.

>international men's day
>can't resist the urge to sneak in how females have it hard because they have periods
Gynocentrism is real.

Know an ex-cop kidnap/terrorist negotiator who had to go to therapy etc for PTSD. Very quickly checked himself out since “the whole psychology system is set up for women and faggots”

id rather bleed out my dick once a month than deal with sleepless nights being paranoid about someone coming into my room and killing me

that dont count
op's pic implies a masterbator or anal dildo

>fiber thru your intestines
he's not wrong, you know

Let me guess
He's Jewish isn't he

Based.

Fucking this. Literally all of his points are effeminate as fuck.

>International men's day
>Implying all the achievements of Man can be fit into one week, let alone one day
Kiked and bluepilled

BUT I DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH PERIODS DIPSHIT MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND MY SIDE BITCH SYNCED UP AND NOW I CAN'T GET ANY FUCK YOU

>SIDE BITCH
degenerate

>SIDE BITCH

Attached: 1536124950922.jpg (296x355, 98K)

Yah well I didn't believe Satan and cause Humankind to be banished from Paradise either so as far as I'm concerned they got off easy.

Attached: jumbo.jpg (1024x756, 123K)

This. Females over exaggerate how much a period effects them for attention. Not saying there isn't pain or discomfort but it's not as bad as they make it out to be.

>SIDE BITCH
Absolutely based. Men need multiple women. Fuck all the pseudochristians on these boards.

>Romcom are the best.
Goddamnit,documentaries and crime themed movies are fucking best.

Quick google search of the guys name reveals.... pic related

Attached: pol is always right.jpg (300x300, 13K)

(((?)))

Attached: 1540749660400.gif (480x608, 127K)

>feeling like you need a specific day to celebrate being masculine.
Reddit and s o y b o y culture was a mistake.

Attached: 1534946824306.png (500x374, 152K)

He probably meant a prostate stimulation toy judging from being twitter

Both posted by incels.

>legume lad
nice

This is why the West is dying.

>Jow Forums hates females
>people finally talk about issues men have
>Jow Forums gets mad
Still tho 3/4 of these points are cancer

the only of those that's a men's issue is the first one, the rest is brainwashed fag/woman think.

The point is that talking is for pussies

>a day for people who are born male
>lets make it about women problems

its just keep on going, why should you not hate women as a social group?

>international men's day
>"some notes on being a man."
>1 of 4 points brought up has to do with men
fuck this gay earth

(((smart looking glasses)))

>implying men's day isn't 24/7 365 days a year (+1 every 4 years)
Another beta male bullshit date to have something to celebrate lel

We anti-science now.

Attached: delusionsupondelusionsupondelusions.png (588x195, 16K)

God damn this weak fucks make me angry i'm really pissed right now thanks op, every one of his points is about making men softer, emotional and more feminine, no allusion to work ethic, no reivindication of any kind of endurance or strength, will power, etc. I swear everytime theres a "trans" ""person"" its always man to woman, even actual gays like scooby are not close to being such faggots like this dude

Attached: 253.jpg (497x732, 53K)

>international men's day
>Can't help but squeezing in female issues and an attempt to demasculate men

Epic

Reminds me of this screen cap I grabbed from CC
Basically all make problems come from being masculine, so just be a good goy and lop off your dick.

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-100503~2.png (908x842, 197K)

The first one is primarily caused by feminism and its impact on society.

Fuck the psychology system

In addition to your pic , if a man opens up, feminists complain that he's burdening women with unpaid emotional labor.

We have to deal with women on periods, which is worse.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / Dzj9HkQ

Attached: ugh.png (256x256, 88K)

>Heya

There isn't one psychology system, it's all several systems of therapy that don't actually work on more than 30% of the population and nobody ever cross-trains.

Imagine if there was no clear way to know if the trainer you're hiring willl train you for bodybuilding, men's physique, powerlifting, weightlifting, strongmen, crossfit, highland games or shot put and you have to hope that A) he'll guess what you need B) He'll actually know how to train you or know a diffrent guy who can help you C) Is actually competent enough to train anybody at all.

This is the world of psychology and psychotherapy.

How to act like a woman.

What are you fucking retarded? People are justified to be mad at this pathetic cuck because all his definitions of "being a man" are all about being the biggest feminine bitch on the planet.

how the fuck do you fit your dick into microwaved carrot? do you literally have pencil?

Keked

Attached: 1542361130257.jpg (680x591, 34K)

When will people realize that if you have a Y chromosome and a functioning SRY gene on it , you are a man. Period. No ifs ands or buts.
You can't beat biology

Attached: 1542458747210.jpg (750x823, 90K)

>white "people"

Why are half of the points some feminist virtue signaling bullshit

Fellow white people
archive.fo/QI5Eq
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

Trannies always make things worse.

I love being white, we're the best.

>(((white)))

crying about your issues to people, even worse, anonymous people online has got to be more feminine than period blood on shaved legs
stop being a bitch and wanting the equal recognition of your woes and regrets as females, no one cares but you and your mom so fix your shit yourself
seriously almost every single place online the past 4 or so years has been invested with "im depressed please pitty me humor", and im sure as hell it's the same crybabies that are attracted to mgtow movements, communism, feminism, fascism, or some other overhaul of government or society beliving that only some one else can and wants to fix their lives

Attached: 1539620475060.jpg (1616x2889, 578K)

BASED

I am doing some womanly things. I have started slapping moisturiser over my cock and balls every day and night. My theory is that my sausage will become softer and bigger because its cooler. Also more blood will be drawn into the dick because the purpose of an erection is to make the dick hard. But if the dick is softer because of lotion then more blood will be delivered.

>I am doing some womanly things
same but 10x this

Citrulin-malat for dick gains
ever heard of it?

I thought international men's day was a meme to piss off SJWs since when has it been real and why have s.oy companies been recognizing it

Just did 20 seconds research. I am going to buy the powder and miss some into the moisturiser. Thanks man.

Tfw you already got a big dick

Attached: 1542469629141.jpg (1376x780, 111K)

Caring for your skin is good hygiene, it's not feminine. Good health isn't feminine, everyone should strive to be healthy.

>assuming he meant fleshlight

Attached: 1529783202178.png (281x355, 55K)

citrulin-malan should be eaten.
not sure if this has benefits if rubbed on the outside.

>le big dick larper
Your next line is "I don't need to prove anything on a 'random country' 'random activity' 'random synonym for forum' site."

JEWISH TRICKS

I thought he was talking about hot flushes or whatever. Then I saw the degenerate flag.

Kek. SEETHING. I don't really care if you beleive me or not.

It's International Mens Day!
Here you go, men! A day just for you!
Just remember, don't kill yourself!

Is CC woke girls or just a bunch of LARPing mentally ill trannies?

Your moisturizer probably has endocrine disruptors in it like the vast majority of skincare products you dumb dumb gum gum.

they should just make bathrooms have an XX and an XY logo, then the trannies could finally shut up since it's perfectly clear where they should go

>his dick fits inside a carrot
Lmao

Fuckin preach it.
That would rustle so many jimmies

>I don't really care if you beleive me or not.
Yeah I already said that larper

le hilarious no women on the internet faggots/loser cunts pretending that everyone is a dude/tranny
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: tAgBSSo.jpg (593x647, 106K)

I mean he is the incarnation of the typical reddit user

Up the butt tards

Wouldnt it be really hot tho?

>Wah wah life is hard
>Masturbate more goy
>Remember how much women struggle on men's day
>Watch faggot shit and be a woman
Hmm, makes you think

based saturnposter

Attached: HbERsWNe6URBX0iURpcfpN-9TSK3jYfCG2RoG286w0s.jpg (1024x682, 205K)

>wah wah life is hard suck it up and be a man.
Spoken like a woman or a man who has a vagina where his penis is supposed to be.

I have a somewhat related question. When I fill out forms, sometimes I see "non-white Hispanic" This implies that white Hispanic is a possibility, how can that be?

>Life on easy mode

Back in the day, the americans were terrified of mexicans becoming something to fear.
So they spent a ton of time selling "white mexican" on forms lke that.
And the spaniards are the ones who created the color coded race list..because they're half sane self hating apes and this evil self destructive retardation is a part of their social DNA.