ITT: bad gym feels

ITT: bad gym feels.
>Middle aged guys are sitting around the gym barely even lifting and trying to use it a social gathering
>Some dumb Thot in the weight area doing meme exercises

Attached: 1542657233924.gif (320x180, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1542574121757.webm
sunlightinstitute.org/bright-light-therapy-revs-sex-life/#_ednref2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OP is there trying to suck the protein out of the guy next to him in between sets of benching 135lbs for reps

>finally reach 2pl8 OHP
>she's not comming back anyway

Attached: 1542252171238.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>go to the gym
>there's people in it

Attached: 1410348822506.jpg (336x434, 16K)

Same. Terrible feel to be working out and knowing other people exist

Kill your self tripfag
Take that shit off when you post on my board
SAGE

Literally just people occupying the squat rack for crap exercises.

outta the way zoomer!

Attached: 1532562650187.jpg (1043x720, 248K)

When you lift less than the last time because reasons.

>tfw your gym crush keeps switching up her schedule and you can't stalk her effectively

don't you hate it when you think you finally have the time pinned down and she doesn't arrive until you've finished your workout?

then you do an extra few sets of chinups or something just to get a glimpse in

fuck my life

Attached: 1542591188816.png (580x548, 369K)

I don’t really feel bad but I feel bad for other people.

>go into sauna
>nobody there
>5 minutes later some naked guy walks in
>it’s not against the rules to do this since it is in the men’s locker room, but it’s kind of frowned upon by other members
>naked guy sits to the side of me about 8 feet away
>I don’t really care since I’m not facing his way looking at him
>however, he’s sitting straight across from the spot most people like to sit in
>another guy walks in and sits down in that “good spot”
>the newest guy looks up and now realizes he’s staring at another man’s junk
>he tries to look the other way but then just gets up and leaves after only being in there for 30 seconds.
>another guy comes in and tries to sit down in the spot again
>leaves after only 10 seconds
>about 7 more guys came in and all basically did the same thing

You seem to get it and not get it at the same time...

>chad nudist vs insecure virgins

At least you can get in a few more sets that way.
Last week she left the gym at exactly the same moment I entered it. At least we exchanged greetings.
Before that I hadn't seen her for like a month because she switched her Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday routine to a Monday / Wednesday / Friday routine and I didn't notice. My schedule has been the same for like a year, except when the Champions League is on so I go earlier to not miss any matches.

I think that I'll get her tomorrow though, hopefully. Generally she shows up at about 6-10pm, so I will go at 7:30 and hope for the best

I doubt that she wants to avoid me, she's the one that initiates most of the time after all.

>go into the gym yesterday
>it's pull day, dime for some diddly's
>platform's open, walk towards it and realize i forgot my straps in the locker
>take 30 seconds to go back and get them
>come back out and some lanky kid with a backwards cap has taken it
>that's fine, i'll just do pendlay rows until he finishes
>end up doing all my pendlay rows, seated rows and lat pulls by the time this fag is done
>he's finally done so i start walking over to the platform
>some thot cuts me off and gets there before me
>blood is boiling
>turn around and do some face pulls while waiting for her to finish
>end up doing all my face pulls, bb curls and hammer curls by the time this bitch is done
>after the last set of curls i look over to the platform to see if it's finally open
>some chubby sandnigger is using it to do shrugs with 45lb plates
>i have nothing else left to do today besides deadlifts, enough is enough
>go up to him and ask if he can do his shrugs somewhere else
>tells me he just has one more set
>try to not lose my shit and wait on nearby bench
>thot from before comes by and asks if i'm using the bench
>pic related
>get up and stand behind sandnigger as he finishes his last set of shrugs
>finally do deadlifts as last workout when it should've been my first

I was supposed to go up in weight this week too, but I couldn't because I was exhausted. My fucking gym needs to get another platform because this is bullshit.

Attached: rage.png (221x228, 14K)

I hope you guys aren't serious. This is extremely fucking creepy and you need to stop doing this.
Holy shit, the autists on this board never cease to disgust me.

Banning you from Finland if you cant handle a naked sauna

>He did his face pulls?
>Alright let him go

Attached: jeff cell phone.jpg (1005x685, 130K)

This is where being a functioning non autist would go a long way user.
You should've asked the first guy "hey, can I have it after you", stay relatively nearby, and when the thot tries to cut you off just ask him to back you up that you were waiting. Done.
Use your fucking words user

>girl in front of me with big butt squatting
>get boner
>she sees it and smirks

Attached: bench.jpg (500x641, 179K)

>be me yesterday
>doing workout as usual
>all of sudden see a 10/10 petite angel
>not a gym thot wearing modest clothing but still beautiful as hell
>sweetest cutest face would wife material
>already have a girlfriend
>know I won’t approach her ever
>I hope but at the same time hope I don’t see again cause it would hurt too much

Attached: EBFF56E6-E5CF-4B0E-8770-ACA148DF699B.png (1092x1037, 65K)

> The middle aged guys bench 2 plates for 10+ reps between the bantz.
I feel violated.

Fuck dude I'm mad just reading this. Sorry about that hope you get that weight increase next time.

Get fukked kiddo ,it's our gym

>go to gym for the 3rd time ever
>get made fun of by two chads
>never go back
Still lanklet

>Gym nemesis enters
>Body language involuntary becomes tense

Attached: 1541125258153.jpg (250x240, 40K)

Ive got a similar story

>start going to the gym
>see old bully from highschool
>begin my baby weight lmao0.5pl8 bench
>fail the last rep
>my former bully has to lift the weight off me

At least you got to do your deadlifts, yestarday I didn't even get to do my squats.
I enter and there is this fag doing rows, I come back 20 minutes earlier and this other fag does all sorts of shit, rows, OHPs, etc. I say fuck it and finish the rest of my workout, now just squats left. I go to the rack and there are 2 mongs doing 15 sets each with one pl8. I just said fuck this and left.
It's unforgivable for a gym to not have at least 2 power racks.

Post lifts

How is it creepy you fucking autist, I don't stalk her outside her house, I just try to time my gymgoing with hers
There is no way I'm the only one that does this

>autistic DYEL weakshit faggot too terrified to talk to people does PPL and gets triggered because he's too weak to deadlift without straps

LMFAO YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: 1533441874087.jpg (1080x1065, 209K)

You're good bro. Elliott Rodger wrote about doing this in his manifesto so you're in good company.

>when they see your virgin peepee

Elliot didn't go to the gym autist.
It's appallingly obvious that you're either not a guy or a NEET incel who never leaves his house. You do know that guys stalk their good looking female friends on facebook too right ?

Idk why you're getting so wound up bro. Calm down and go scroll her Instagram.

Attached: COPE_by_Manchester_Orchestra.jpg (220x220, 4K)

>getting this mad

Attached: JUSST.png (392x324, 117K)

I see that and raise you
>faggot 16 year old
>go to gym with friend
>both squatting 2pl8 with absolute ass form
>essentially ending the lift with good mornings
>kneesbehindfeettho
>shredded dude comes over and tells us we're gonna hurt ourselves
>tries showing us proper form
>"Ya alright thanks dude"
>proceed to the deadlift and catback 4pl8
>he leaves after we switch off

Would you feel the same way if a girl was doing it? It's not harassment or anything, it's just like in middle school when you'd hope your crush was in the same classes as you.

You're the kind of creepy motherfucker that stalks girls on the Snapmap and gets triggered as fuck when your crush deviates from their routine. Get some help.

>guys stalk their good looking friends on Facebook too
Dude, we used to make fun of people like you in highschool, 8 years ago. IN HIGHSCHOOL. If you're an adult and you do this you're far beyond gone. Delete your fucking Facebook, stop following the timing of a girl you've never talked to, and reflect on yourself for a while. When you've sorted out your delusions, I want you to go up to her as soon as you see her and tell her you kept track of her gym timing, so that your sorted brain can feel the full force of the absolute sketchy retardation you're pulling off right now. Fucking hell dude, this is sad as fuck that people like you continue to do this shit outside of even middle school.

I have no idea what snapmap even is.

So you're telling me that you've never even ONCE (after high school obviously) looked at a girl's facebook or insta pictures?
Keep your cringy advice and condescending tone to yourself, your white knighting is embarrassing. What's so bad about going to gym 2 hours earlier for example, it's not like it makes a difference to me.

Nope! I have an Insta that pertains to my business, and I follow other people in my field or with hobbies that I'm interested in, and some of them happen to be women, but I've never once cruised through somebody's page with the purpose of looking at pictures of the user. That's a mental condition dude. I've got a successful dating life and don't see the appeal in stalking, if we're being honest. Maybe you're a voyeur? Either way, stop following a girl's gym habits. Stalking is a gross misdemeanor, and the charges are easy as fuck to press, you need to sort yourself before that mentality gets deeper.

>not being naked in the sauna

Odd behaviour

>four months into full gymcel mode
>only talk with boomers at the gym
>never ever a girl/woman talked to me
>bro same age/height starts going there last week
>on his first day a chubby girl made small talk with him on how hard was to do a certain abs exercise since she could 5 and he could do 10
I CAN DO 50 OF THAT SHIT EFORTLESS AND UNLIKE MY BRO I DON'T HAVE ACNE WHY WOMAN WON'T TALK TO ME FUGGGGGG
happy for him tho

Attached: angry frogg.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>I've never once cruised through somebody's page with the purpose of looking at pictures of the user
I sincerely highly doubt that, but whatever.
I'm not interfering in her personal activities so stalking with the criminal sense of the word isn't really relevant here.

>girl squats more than you
>she's not even big
hate being sickly

Do wammens even do this?

Attached: B60C133B6A254442A2FC90C8E0452FC1.jpg (404x405, 137K)

where the fuck did you get my year book photo you clown

>also, don't worry about gym girls for they are a nuisance, almost as obnoxious as the letter spooks
>most of them have mood disorders or delusion complexes, they think they know what's good but really they have no idea
>to get girls, go full Kenishiro from Fist of the North Star, don't be 'nice' but be compassionate
>go full Valhalla in the mind and leave the idea of women behind, focus on being a Spartan
>also remove all of your attachments behind the idea of dating and your experience with women, attachments are the root of all suffering

and then allow your thinking to spiral out and assume new heights and lengths - bitches will be on your DICK if you just let go and live life past maximum

Believe what you need to man, not everybody has the urge to stare at random women.
>interfering in her personal activities
My buddy is on 2 years probation and got slapped with stalking because he would show up to his (at the time)girlfriend's work to hang, eat and talk to all their mutual friends who worked there. When they broke up he kept doing that for a couple weeks, cause fuck thots, and without even asking him to stop she pressed charges and the court ruled in her favor. That's a different situation, but it should serve as a basis to know that if you're accused of anything "creepy"(which following their gym schedule falls under), you're basically up shit creek without a paddle in the 21st century.

Kek

Don't need her. If she didn't value you before she won't ever. You'll make it bro.

I blame my weird knees on that honestly. My bench is pretty good for my bodyweight at least so I'm not killing myself over my shit squats.

I blame my everything on it, I'm very weak in general, but I'll fix that. Exercize is like 10% of good health.

Here in leafistan you are generally expected to be naked but pretty much everybody will at the very least lay a towel on their lap because nobody wants to see your hairy junk nigga.

Worst feel
>Sekret club
Kek
Could be worse I forgot my gym card.

Probably already gets railed by a giganigga daily or otherwise has a bf. Sad but true every time. Give it up.

Literally had this happen. Fuck off boomers I'm here to make actual gains. Ree

>Being pumped right before a heavy PR lift
>Remember you have no gf and are unhappy as you get into position to lift
>Fail to carry both the feel and the weight

But what if it's baby smooth and properly depilated? I notice dudes staring all the time.

Don't let it bother you, it took me a year to reach 1pl8 bench, now I lift more that most big guys in my gym.
Steady progress is very important, eat healthy, eat more if you're a skelly, do compounds, and go at least 3 times per week at the gym.

>Being pumped right before a heavy PR lift
>Remember you have no gf and are unhappy as you get into position to lift
>Fail to carry both the feel and the weight

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1542574121757.webm

Only 2 racks
One is that old manlet working and progressing his binch
Other has a lady squatting with two 5lb wts on each side then circuit with 4 other bodyweight exercises
Old manlet finishes up gives me a good, I adjust the rack set down by phone and go to grab a couple plates
Some chode comes to take my rack and I just start loading up anyway, he then asks thot if she's using her rack, she deloads and moves to Smith machine like a beta
Chode does 3 sets of 95 lbs bench and leaves

Attached: 1473799934668.jpg (750x751, 77K)

>Middle aged guys are sitting around the gym barely even lifting and trying to use it a social gathering
As long as they don't get in my way, that's okay. I'm 100% okay with the decline in health and fitness among Gen Xers. They need to die off.

LMAO

Its almost as if going to the gym requires you to accept other people will be sharing the equipment. It doesn't matter how dumb or trivial it may seem to you. For every person unsure of what they're doing in a gym theres some prick who thinks they run the place.

Elliott went to the gym but obviously made no progress because he was mentally ill. He even posted on bodybuilding.com forums.

how do you stop having suh bad form? I have the same problem in the squat,

>You do know that guys stalk their good looking female friends on facebook too right?
No user, no the don't

Attached: 1541814905340.jpg (960x256, 16K)

Go be a faggot elsewhere dude. Stop trolling for gay sex at the gym.

>gym crush went from squatting 60 pounds to 135 in 2 months

Proud of her desu

Above your body weight ?

I just hate bodily hair dude, it's not my fault that you see homosex in everything and my flat tummy gives you a chub.

Kek

That's all good, but don't do circuit when people are waiting is mostly the theme of the story.

Strengthen your lower back and legs, try doing more deadlifts so you get used to keeping your weight in your heels and hammies. Front squats are a good way to force your form straight.

The best part of going to the gym is that the first few months your gains will explode. Its what you could of been doing the whole time but we all had to work into it. After that its purely diminishing returns for your effort and consequently when most people stop going.

People are different, easier to just accept that and not act like what you got is something special. People in North America have been shamed by media to think you need to be hairless from the head down so I don't blame ya too much kid.

Saunas basically everywhere in the world are naked. I guess Americans go with trunks on since they can't stop staring at penises.

True
Tfw I have to drop greyskull and do Texas method soon

But she’s pretty dedicated, she’s there every morning while ussually I go 3 times a week

The US has a long history of body shaming and naked = bad.

I've seen that in a lot of woman, especially in their mid 20's when they basically have to cardio every single day to look like they did when they were 19. Good to stay healthy and keep it balanced, I dislike when I see girls go from being balanced to trying to lift like guys though.

I wouldn't mind thots if you dumb faggots didnt stop inflating their egos at every fucking second. I blame men entirely for the shit women we have today. Thanks for all the tattoed insecure whores.

>national powerlifter is a personal trainer at my gym
>been dealing with her dirty looks and general negativity for close to 2 years now
>yesterday I come in to the gym and it's blocked, no one in the small personal training area and there's 3 benches so I go over there
> personal trainer and her bitch client come over a few minutes later and client starts working out
>few minutes later bitch client gets saucy with my for being on my phone in the corner of the personal training section
>"this is exclusively for personal training right"
>I ask if she needs to use the bench, and that the only reason I'm there is because there's no other benches open, I'm sorry for being there and that I'll leave
>cuts me off in the middle of what I'm saying "yeah so you can go on your phone somewhere else"
>Me: Wat? I'm recording my workout hun what are you talking about
>"No you aren't doing anything, now go away"
>Taken by surprise with how rude she was I say "Why are you being so condescending towards me for?"
>"well I don't care this is exclusively for personal training, now go"
> Me: "Okay" and laughs at her then finish my workout
>tfw I was recording my workout in Jefit and in the 10 minutes I was there I did 3 sets of dumbell flat bench, 3 sets of incline, as well as one set of flies. Literally was working out more than her, only checking my phone during rest periods
>completely sick of personal trainers shit and feel like yesterday was crossing the line
>think its ironic that the only person that has ever been saucy with me at the gym is a client of bitch powerlifter

Wat do my fit bros? Should I speak with the manager about it next time I'm down?

Deal with anxiety as it is but can't stand someone talking to me like that,been dealing with her shit for a while now

If I speak to the manager, is there a chance she could get fired? she's been making me uncomfortable for a while now

Attached: 15803188_166250557187496_7680415073105346560_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>national powerlifter personal trainer wymen
>vs some noname virgin gymcel bigot
Guess who wins.

>because reasons.
Don't converse like a basedboy.

Lol yikes. Not an incel, virgin or a bigot but that's what I'm wondering about

Wanna try to get her fired but it probably won't work in my favor

The thing is, I don't know what exactly caused that so that's why I went for vague "reasons". It might've been stress (which to be fair should be low), might've been because I slept less than I usually do before that lifting day, might've been that I skipped my protein shakes two days in a row or a combination of all of the above.

That's the thing, she might be a local hero in that gym and bro-tier with all other gym staff and her numerous clients who no doubt still lift in that gym. You will be making an enemy of her and her countless white knights so be prepared. A better choice would be befriending her and conquering her with the D. I don't think you can pull that off, but that would be a sure win in all regards.

>need pullup bar
>2 girls chatting there
>whatever.jpg
>5 mins later still chattin
>ask to work in
>"sure"
>fucking kill myself training pullups and deadhangs
>pulled muscle in my neck from clenching teeth too hard
>all they did was 10 reps of hip circles with 20lbs sandbags
why are women even allowed in gyms desu

Attached: 234207.jpg (640x730, 63K)

Who cares, thots be thotting. No need to wait, just tell them you're going to work there and they will move obediently. Even a simple point towards the equipment is enough in the most cases so you can maintain your vow of silence.

Yup local hero pretty much nails it on the head, had articles in the paper written about her and she's close with all the other gym staff and uses social media a lot I feel like my efforts would be wasted,hate to be that guy who complains to the manager anyways as I've never done it before

Not that I won anything but felt like a small victory anyways in that I was calm and didn't tell her off because I feel like that's what she'd want,was surprised with how rude the client was more than anything but I feel like trainer told her to say something to me

In my defense I'm not obnoxious when I lift and I kept to myself but she had a point that I wasn't supposed to be there, damn fukkin' rude though I'll tell you h'what

Just hate how negative she is towards me, I was leaving once and when I walked past the desk I said bye to her on the way out she just looked up at me like I had 10 heads and gave me the death glare didn't say anything lol

Appreciate the reply though I guess that settles it then,not worth the drama it would start

Attached: DlydS_yX4AEuheW.jpg (1223x920, 70K)

>To gain celebrity status in something, you can be top 1% of skill and male, or completely average and female.
>Men are privileged

See
That new WCS announcer
Any female in STEM
Any female in lifting

dude I'm so fucking far into healthmaxxing I am seriously considering going out into the forest in the summer and feeding sunlight to my balls because a 1939 study said it improved test in rats

Is this real? I’m new and by far the weakest guy in the gym but I’ve been left alone. I even look like a nerd

>new WCS announcer
who

>considering going out into the forest in the summer and feeding sunlight to my balls because a 1939 study said it improved test in rats
source

Attached: uI8Vm2Vd.jpg (980x980, 84K)

I moved recently and had to change gyms. I'm by far the biggest guy I've seen at my new gym. I'm not an impressive specimen by any means (6'2'' 215lb semi-dyel). New gym is filled with pajeets and nerds doing weird "functional" shit. I never thought I'd say this but I miss my old gym with the jacked old Puerto Rican dudes.

sunlightinstitute.org/bright-light-therapy-revs-sex-life/#_ednref2
it might even have been humans