OUR NIGGA DEAD

OUR NIGGA DEAD

Attached: E8A0F9C2-708B-4041-92C2-58AF18513DC4.jpg (750x1120, 453K)

they put him in general population, too. He's dead before the end of the month.

Didn't he diddle a kiddie too?

good riddance, fuck his garbage music and the "culture" he belong too

remind me again, who is this mutt?

these people are very foolish

they go to the wrong party, meet the wrong people, become friends with the wrong people, do drugs with the wrong people, then they drink the unicorn blood, stay a while, become rich, become tired of all the ass backwards psychopath unicorn blood drinkers they have to deal with and cover for, say something out of line, and then the machine they are a cog in implodes them for being a stupid cog with an opinion, and then they die in jail or worse

/OURGUY/ king of Jow Forums the greatest test booster in existence

wrong. look up the charges you brainlet retard. he isn't a victim

I swear to God the bar for "fitness" threads gets lower every single day. Fuck you and fuck the mods for letting you post this shit.

>Whole squad full of fuckin' killers, I'm a killer too

how is this not a fitness thread?

>soapy getting slippy
>bubba getting stiffy
>shitty full of sticky

Cumgang!!!

Sorry mate, please make a thread about how your 30kg bench still isn't progressing... No, no please mate please make another thread about why every time you try to talk to Stacy in the gym she just ignores you. Fucking idiot kys

cry more faggot

Attached: 003CE8D8-3793-4D82-AB4F-3829CBD072B3.jpg (640x818, 45K)

Based

wow so basically you're a commoner and thoughtless regarding the board's conscious collective

I'm about to go to the gym and lift some fucking weights but before I do I am going to reply to this feminine post

>goes into threads he doesn't like and gets mad
wew lad, you could use a few more IQ points

How is it?

>People are actually roaring at user for wanting fitness related thread on Jow Forums

>goes onto a fitness board and posts off-topic threads
ishygdigy

>actually caring about what's posted on certain boards and if it follows the rules
I bet you call the cops for people standing outside for too long lol later bud

alright