Finally copped a case of these. Drank two already but no hairloss. What's the deal?

Finally copped a case of these. Drank two already but no hairloss. What's the deal?

Attached: 1541303392148.jpg (749x1000, 237K)

It’s coming OP. You’ll look like a cancer patient and will be turning tricks for more creatine in a back alley by Christmas.

Attached: FED1666A-4EBA-4301-8238-6CF512C39F50.jpg (464x464, 38K)

How can a company that I’ve never heard of afford to manufacture that many flavors? Seems like a terrible business model.

these are unironically good. Thought they would be dog shit

this maybe a hard concept to grasp for a narcissistic autistic basement dweller but have you ever considered their target audience is literally anybody other than you?

Me too, the staff at my gym shoved one in my hand as I was walking out one day and it was unironically a pretty good /sip/. I might buy more even though it's a terribly ineffective way to get creatine lmao.

It's only in the states

This is better than an actual preworkout and the purple guava is actually fucking delicious

How is it terrible?

Even a company as big as Coca Cola wouldn’t release that many flavors of the same drink. It’s stupid if you know how manufacturing works

It's not that bad I guess, it's just 1g of creatine in an energy drink which is much lower than the recommend dosage protocol.

I was thinking of just buying actual creatine but idk anymore after buying these, but 1g may be sufficient enough for me.

I can name ten energy drink companies with that many flavors, but please tell me Jow Forums basement dweller how dumb the number one fitness energy drink in the world is.

You're supposed to be on 5mg every day homie. That's after your 20mg loading phase.

Please tell me more as I don't understand how these loading phases work and I'm still dyel as fuck

No you can’t

Loading phase is retarded. Just take 5g a day everyday

So your choices are:
20g/day for a week to reach maximum saturation quicker then 5g/day forever

or

5g/day forever and reach maximum saturation slightly slower

Either works.

That sounds easy enough. How much creatine is usually in a scoop cause I obviously can't drink 20 of these a day

Typically it's 5g, check the bottle before you buy it to make sure.

So I should use 4 scoops in one drink or 1 scoop 4 times?

You keep switching between grams and milligrams

that's what i get for phoneposting
i work in the medical field and constantly have to switch anything from mg lol

They have fuck all creatine and BCAAs
But I still buy them because they're 0 Cal energy drinks with as fuck load of caffeine that taste good.

The unicorn piss flavor was very good

I felt like a fag drinking it, but yeah I agree. It tasted like those strawberry hard candies in liquid form

I don’t think you know how manufacturing works. These aren’t cars, they’re drinks... they cost pennies each and the more sku you have the better.

1g is nothing... why’d they skimp out on this part?

You have no idea what you're talking about

>make base
>add flavors near the end of manufacturing

Not that hard brah. Just like you don't pay the water company to run 50 different lines of koolaid flavors to your house.

sipp

Attached: 1200px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

This IS caffeine free, right?

>This IS caffeine free, right?
Absolutely not. It's 300mg and if you're not careful you'll feel like you're going to die of a heart attack.

they do have caffeine free bang but all the ones in the OP have caffeine

Isn’t this just Monster for insta thots?

>So many flavors no one near me carries
>FUCKING SWEET TEA FLAVORS

Attached: 1538685792348.jpg (705x696, 34K)

youve never heard of them? They're like a couple years old but they're good as fuck. more caffeine than sips and better flavors

Where the hell do I get this in Canada?

Attached: 20181105_143039.jpg (1067x865, 418K)

Nice marketing faggot
Jow Forums
You're the product
They want you hooked

wow you guys ITT are fucking plebs. literally NO ONE has mentioned the GOAT flavor : rainbow-unicorn

inb4 gay, etc

The Lemon Drop flavor was pretty ok. Tastes just like the candies.

They are made by VPX which has existed since the 90s

You can only buy their actual preworkout in Canada. I had to travel to the states to get mine.

I'm not marketing anything brainlet

I've only bought a case of the purple guava and I like it a lot so far.

>start seeing this shit shilled by instagram thots
>suddenly threads about it on Jow Forums

purple guava pear the best flavor tbqh.

Lemon drop objectively the best. I fucking hate Lemon but it tastes similar to Mountain Dew. Pina Colada and Champagne are alright but they taste too artificial.

I think it's a marketing blitz, they were handing this shit out at my gym. I wish I could say they were shitty and tasted like pennies like Rip Its or whatever but they're pretty good.

Where can I buy caffeine free?

They are going to drop keto coffee soon. I'm stoked.

Attached: Keto.png (853x438, 560K)

Oh boy this stuff looks good
Oh man that's too bad, I was hoping some store like Costco would stock cases of the stuff. Oh well I guess I'll keep waiting.

Sorry user but the sour heads flavor is goat

Attached: 1542657898077.jpg (640x924, 254K)

You guys have done a great job of shilling me into wanting to try these, but holy shit why are they so expensive?

>What is gaslighting

I emailed them they said they said they don't have an official date but they're working on it and told me to follow them on social media. Sounds more like they're just trying to get followers to me though

Hmmm I hope they really are working on brining it here since all I could find was a 12 case on Amazon for $100

I really hope you didn't buy that user. I'm going there again next week. Where abouts do you live?

Not a chance, I'm just saying that was the only place I saw it for sale. I'm just going to wait it out and email them as well to ask. Maybe they'll have it here in a few years

>fitness energy drink
That shit is puréed candy, crawl back to your masters you fucking shill.

>*meanwhile, at faggot OP's energy drink HQ*
>OP (who sucks cock): "How do we market our new shitty tasting energy drink?"
>OP's boss (who's cock gets sucked by OP): "I KNOW! We'll do what Monster did and market it to the Jow Forums board on Jow Forums! Ow, watch the teeth."
>OP: *pops dick out of mouth* "Great idea sir! This will be more successful than that zero ultra shit!

Attached: 1528590608116-fit.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Someones and angry go eat more twinkies American scum

Fat and angry* sorry too preoccupied fucking your mom

not in the way you think it does, brainlet

look at the ingredients, compare the ingredients, then maybe research how food manufacturing processes work

Is that the best you have? Go give the middle schoolers their insult book back.

Calm down there cuck, just because you're fat and balding doesn't mean OP is marketing shit. Clearly this is a troll thread on a slavic hat making board

bang has 300mg of caffeine and 0 grams of sugar tell me where the candy is

This made no sense

based koolaid roaster

>sour heads flavor

STANCED UP!!!

Cotton candy is best sipp

>sweetened with sucrelose
Literally the same shit they put in sugar free monster energy drinks.

>defending energy drinks this hard
No my friend, you are the cuck.

Cotton candy is the only tolerable flavor.
Every flavor of bang has the same baste taste, and leaves a slightly different aftertaste based on flavor.
Only reason I ever buy these is sometimes is the 300 mg caffeine.
>super creatine
Broscience: the drink

It has less caffeine brainlet