Mfw loosing weight while sitting on my ass and eating things like eggs and sausage with pancakes and syrup and butter

>mfw loosing weight while sitting on my ass and eating things like eggs and sausage with pancakes and syrup and butter
>mfw don't even have to exercise or stand up at all
>mfw this is all thank to the laws of thermodynamics physics chemistry and biology
>mfw it's so simple all you do is calculate the total caloric content of whatever you're eating according to your height and bodymass and make sure it doesn't surpass that threshold
topkek, my body does all the work for me, while you skellies and morbidly obese fatsos keep lifting and running around everywhere keep shilling your fad pseudoscience diets while you gain thousands of pounds of grease because you ate 1 gram of sugar 3 days ago i'm loosing weight every day with science

Attached: 2a6.png (563x542, 260K)

Intestinal parasites really are the best aren’t they?

>projecting this hard
the absolute state of hipster fad diet cockwagon riders

Attached: 1537021973180473242.png (1600x977, 165K)

Enjoy being skinnyfat loser

Good shit bro, but lifting is about building muscle, not weight loss

enjoy being neurotically obsessed with something that will push people away, enjoy being overly competitive and socially isolating yourself from everyone else because you can't keep your thumb up your ass and calm down, enjoy foolishly depriving and denying yourself of the most basic pleasures in life and dying miserable, enjoy constantly having to exhaust yourself every single day

but hey, at least you can move your tits up and down without touching them right? lmao
0.30g protein per kilogram of bodyweight, decrease weight to 50% of 1RM and increase reps for maximum eccentricity to trigger hypertrophy, increase caloric intake threshold by 250-500, consume casein protein before bed, sleep 9 hours and consume creatine, BCAA and HMB supplements

there you just built muscle

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 9K)

is HMB any good? i bought a bottle a while ago but never actually tried it

oh also i look better than i have in years, but i’ve completely stopped lifting. just counting calories and doing around 0-10 pull-ups a day.
>no i won’t post body
this is me btw

creatine, glutamine, a protein powder, multi-vitamins, antioxidant formulas and glucosamine along with 1000 mg of vitamin C and 800 IU of vitamin E taken before training are the only supplements with any scientific backing shown to aid protein synthesis and reduce inflammation and cortisol levels

however, some studies suggest that anything that isn't protein powder, creatine HMB and BCAA supplements produce little to no positive effects, and some studies actually have shown that *oral* multivitamins actually reduce your longevity and are no better than placebo since they're not as easily absorbed into the bloodstream via your stomach, but vitamin and mineral supplements directly injected into your bloodstream are proven near overnight medical treatments for things like severe anemia

Attached: 1433351468223.jpg (757x502, 133K)

>losing weight everyday

You may need to go to the doctor

/thread
also, post body, you scientific faggot

Absolute brainlet OP does nothing to convince me of what OP wanted to convince me of
>what is efficiency
Gaining > Maintenance > tdee - 500 > tdee - 500 + -1(lifting)

Attached: 1540231243945.jpg (270x291, 16K)

it's called thermodynamics

by simply reducing your caloric intake from say 2500 to maintain, to 1850, you will loose 1kg, or 2lbs every week, or 0.14, or 0.28lbs every day
nope
sorry, i'm not interested in become neurotically obsessed with an overly competitive and toxic hobby, i don't enjoy it, i'd rather just let physics thermodynamics and my body do all the work and take a nice calm peaceful walk around my private gated beachfront complex with green flowers and trees everywhere while listening to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore every once in a while while you depress and deprive yourself of all that is pleasurable for the sake of...whatever the hell it is you think you're doing, "making it" i believe is the meme this board has? yeah that

hahaha

Attached: 9bc5mqq6aebz.png (447x380, 318K)

>neurotically obsessed with an overly competitive and toxic hobby
End of the discussion.

>toxic
>depress yourself
Oh, no worries you just had a misconception; I actually enjoy it as a hobby in a healthy manner
I like taking peaceful walks too! There's a very nice state park not too far from my house, I absolutely love getting out in nature and just being.

Attached: eee.jpg (800x623, 86K)

>End of the discussion.
awww, did i hit too close to home? heheh, it's alright, i'll restrain myself next time so you don't have to end discussions like that
very well, you seem to be much more ontop than , though you come across as euphorically patronizing, positive toxicity i like to call it

do you consume psychedelics and are you spiritual, psychonautic, or believe in any alternative theories of reality and or the universe such as for example string theory and creationism by any chance? asking for statistics

Attached: nfvgm33ep3fy.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Congrats on cracking the code. You still want to lift weights though unless you're going for the skinny fat look.

Not trying to be overly patronizing, but to be fair you yourself seem to be on a high horse
As for the rest
>enjoy cannabis and occasionally mushrooms
>consider myself spiritual
>believe nothing per se but consider everything
You?

What the fuck is this retarded thread, what are you even doing here if you don’t want to lift?

Brag about reading one (1) study, understanding CICO and abusing drugs, presumably.

yeah i'm good, maybe later, or maybe if i can find out the most efficient way to gain muscle with the least amount of physical effort
>you yourself seem to be on a high horse
yes, i can be very eccentric at times because how much more right i am than most people and how i seem to be able to have a high succession of predicting things, which fuels my ego and gives me a nice little high, but at least i can admit it and am self-aware, and to be frank, it's quite a productive flaw, in that it encourages me to actively engage in the (anecdotal) accumulation of patterns and chart my own personal statistics so to speak
>enjoy cannabis and occasionally mushrooms
>consider myself spiritual
hehe yeah i figured, didn't figure you were just "being", more like you enjoyed being high hahaha, but nothing wrong with that user i am none to judge you do you

just realize that if you are to accept certain underdeveloped alternative psychonautic theories on life and the universe it's 99% of the time because the use of psilocybin has altered the structure of the neurons in your brain, that's just what i tell every psychonaut
this is a board about fitness, notice, fitness, not bodybuilding and weightlifting

can you read? do you understand the definition of the word fitness? it is a widely encompassing term which includes the topic of discussion at hand
>Brag about reading
heh, maybe
>one (1) study
this shitpost bait has triggered me deeply, do you know how many studies my harnessed autism has allowed me to go through over the years? reee autistic screeching fuck youuu i'm high iq and so on and so forth

Attached: interstellar_pepe_by_erkaz-dblcq9l.jpg (566x800, 60K)

Nerts to those losers. I just ate a whole slice of sweet potato pie and will continue to shrink anyway