If you have a 500+ deadlift, you don't need to squat

If you have a 500+ deadlift, you don't need to squat.

Attached: 171514_4b14.jpg (1017x1221, 402K)

>tfw can deadlift three plates for reps
>bench 2
>can barely squat one

kekd at the pic

i dont lift over 150, only train for aesthetics

Attached: dab.jpg (770x450, 33K)

Are you long limbed?

Heavy 5 plate+ ATG squats as a standard is propaganda pushed by manlets with gimli / chinese proportions and gays who want men with big asses and quads

Yeah.
5'11" tall, 6'5" armspan

Yeah you're built for pulling

if you can press 3 plates i dont give a fuck about your squat as long you dont have chicken legs.

post legs

Dubs of truth

"Wrong" doing either and ignoring the other will created and imbalance and increase chance of injury.

Just do Trap Bar Deadlifts, no imbalance.

crimsonleek me on squats for tall people. Im 190 cm tall and started lifting recently, all my lifts are progressing except squats who i am stuck on 60kg for 5x5 for. I feel really scared every time i do squats since i have to focus 100 percent or i feel like im gonna injure myself . I cant just grind out reps. Why does squats have to be so hard

Attached: 1542388837422.gif (220x127, 1.03M)

>deadlifted conventionally beltless without straps 580lb this monday
>squat still stuck at 350
long femur m-master race

Attached: 1395264058890.jpg (433x334, 33K)

Trap bar deadlifts are basically like conventional deadlifts with better leverages.

>crimsonleek me on squats for tall people

Front squats, zercher, lunges, leg press

Single leg exercises are you friend

Its really all about your proportions desu. If you're tall there's a good chances you've got long as fuck legs and long arms in comparison to your torso. Doubley so if you're black.

However if you're one of those nordish freaks who are 6'5 but have the proportions of a 5'6 manlet then squat away

You're probably more aesthetic and athletic than people with short limbs.

Strength sports are biased towards people with these body types. If you're a tall lank fag just focus on running or boxing or something actually respectable.

Nobody gives a fuck about the 5'4 dude with a 600 pound squat and he's probably gay and works a shit blue collar job in Idaho, bald with a goatee.

Never really thought about my proportions before....one sec gonna take a full body pic.

Im a formerly morbidly obese scandi, are my proportions like a nordic freak?

Attached: absolute unit.jpg (1160x900, 430K)

chicken leg cope

Why the hell are you not a swimmer?

Your proportions look reasonably normal. You should be fine. Your lever arms are just gonna be fairly long so you might have to work extra hard.

This, but I'm short so I kinda dont got a choice

Because he's 5'11. A swimmer that short is only gonna be good at breaststroke.

He'd be better off as a boxer or a runner if he's got the long legs to match

Yeah I agree. I'm 5'11 also with a long wingspan, and I'm a pretty fast swimmer. However, you really need to be tall to be a freak.

I can't swim. I just sink
Had this problem since I was kid. I also weigh a shit ton despite not being fat(176lbs, 16%bf)
I could definitely do boxing though and used to be a sprinter

>I can't swim
Are you a nigger?

Lmaoing at this dude. My gf grabs my ass and thighs all the time and girls have straight up said nice comments about them. Hell even my mom once gave me a semi-joking mire.

Pic related is you btw

Attached: kotopoulo.jpg (800x898, 92K)