I'm so fucking lonely bros

I'm so fucking lonely bros.
i'm in uni, 6'0, decent face, 1/2/3/4 for reps. I just hate going out and socializing like a normie I get super quiet and self conscious, despite mogging most guys and getting mires from qts. I can't drink b/c i'm only 20, i'm autistic with girls so no gf, friends are all dyel or run retarded bro splits with no compounds just machines & 20 lb curls.
my only hobbies are watching tv shows/jewtube, lifting heavy weights, and posting on this Croatian jousting forum.
At least i have you guys right? Seriously if it wasn't for liftan, Jow Forums, and loving my family i would have surely killed myself.
anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1526314323010.png (604x602, 466K)

Sometimes I wonder why I ever stay on this board. To be honest, I just use it to gain inspiration for my own lifting goals and get advice. I feel like underneath the retardation and autism most people here can stick to a schedule, dish out some decent advice, and manage to get pretty shredded. If you know any good replacements for Jow Forums though let me know because lately the autism is getting pretty bad

i'm legitimately starting to think this board and all the autism on it ruined my social life.

Yea man, don’t get too sucked into it. Its just been so much of a habit for me that I just check it all the time because of the occasional funny memes and shit. I definitely don’t think it should be the center of your life though. I’m the same age as you and in uni. What worked for me was joining a club/fraternity, you’ll make plenty of friends to go out with on weekends. Once you get a decent group of friends in college that share your interests and like going out you’ll be solid

Same but I fucking hate normies

this is literally what keeps me from being more involved at my school. I can't stand small talk and all the pleb shit that kids my age are interested. I don't drink often even when i have the chance, I don't have a fuckin Juul and i don't listen to rap and edm. and i don't fuckin play fornite for fuck sakes.

I can't hang with the nerds cause i height/frame mog all of them and they want nothing to do with me and i can't hang with the cool kids cause they're all retarded

>I can't hang with the nerds cause i height/frame mog all of them and they want nothing to do with me
Sounds like bs, nerd groups have a random assortment of body types.

yeah body types such as skelly or fatty or shitskin or chink

stop browsing Jow Forums, people here are so incredibly judgemental. It makes you judge everyone and fucks you up into thinking that everyone judges you which then leads to you not being able to do anything since you’re too scared of what other people think about you

Come read poems with us on lit we love big guys

so then what are you doing here brah?

unironically might just do this

I only browse this place occasionally, mainly for advice or if ive got a question to ask, plus ive developed an insane mental filter for everything negative, truly changed my life around

>too weird for the normies
>too normie for the weirdos

Attached: Chewiewhatawookie+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+170+at+_d63bbb8a9e8f597931d0aec6069dc84b.j (633x758, 122K)

:/

Same

I know the feeling user, I find myself in a similar situation, 6'3, 240lbs, 16ish%bf, nice face.

I'm 20, currently in the 6th semester and even though people come up and talk to me frequently, I haven't made a single true friend. My friends from highschool grew apart and we haven't talked in a long time, I dont have a real connection with anyone in my family -or in general these days-, they just know that I'm "obsessed" the gym and see this as something unhealthy, when they throw their opinions on me I just keep quiet. My father is dying and I really dont know how to feel about this, I've never lost anyone close and I've always had an awful relationship with him, tomorrow I'll go to the hospital try to talk to him for the first time in 2 years and see how it goes.

People try to talk to me in college but it's aways some political bullshit orchestrated by Gramsci and Frankfurt School silently manipulating students into thinking they have their own pure thoughts and are superior canonized souls and everything else is bigotry. It's this or partying, smoking weed, drinking, and I dont do any of that, even though I tried just to see if it would make any difference - it didn't.

I spent most of my day online reading and watching shit, I don't crave company, I could get that, I just want to talk to people that can make me grow and create a meaningfull relationship. I'm trying to develop myself, become a better man, but sometimes it just doesnt seem worth it, I don't have any specific goals, I just want to feel better and live a peacefull life. Sorry for the blogpost.

Attached: 14991960_1115066638608294_2266355284593255330_n.jpg (736x731, 110K)

A true patrician doesn't need to talk a lot. Just make sure you have common interests and that you're making biz

I can reccommend taking a mindfulness based stress reduction class. It is an eight week course that you meet up with a group for a few hours a week and do a 20-45 minute meditation a day. The group aspect is important because it is good for humans to grow together and because meditation can sometimes be a solitary journey.

I think you're a delusional loser. You're probably not as good looking as you think, and you're alone because you're boring and no one gives a fuck about your pathetic life. Better off killing yourself to end the suffering now before hoping on SSRIs and coping for eternity