Latsbrah aka the nazione before the roids

Attached: large[1].jpg (610x459, 45K)

Haha, yikes

Popular opinion general

>tren > being a natty

MacGyver looked good back in the day

Attached: 2.jpg (229x300, 16K)

just

Attached: 48408A63-2E9C-4EF1-A71E-CCE2231441BF.jpg (750x600, 403K)

oh look, i've got even better one

Attached: bigguy.jpg (610x458, 85K)

Stay mad beta leftist

>loook guysssss a 15 year old, hahaha, he's not jacked at all!!!
kys

pic related is him when he was doing a literal bro split for years

lmaing at full bodycels

Attached: 0aYMyl.jpg (480x640, 39K)

didn't he make a video mocking everyone who does splits?

yeah, funny enough he started looking worse and worse as he kept avoiding splits
now he looks nowhere near as muscular

Attached: Capture.jpg (399x475, 35K)

he's absolutely on at least test-e in this pic, not sure about nowadays since i stopped following him around the time where he transitioned from Gains Kitchen videos to Hail Odin Sieg Heil videos

this is him now, photo taken directly from his own instagram page he looks like a normal joe that goes to the gym a few days a week.

just checked his instagram, come on dude let's be real he looks quite a bit more massive than your average joe lol

still liked him better back in latsbrah days, his fitness videos were comfy

Attached: goldenone.png (460x549, 642K)

that's not his most recent photo though, he's been deflating real badly, he's either off roids or he stopped lifting and eating properly

>Hail Odin Sieg Heil videos

he lives in an area of the world that is being systematically flooded with africans and muslims

He probably was on roids at some point, however as far as I know he has a child on the way so that might be a cause aswell

Either way he's still in amazing shape, there's no denying that

This is tren+test e

This is latsbrah being purely on test

That mattress on the floor is more disgusting than his physique which honestly isnt terrible for a natty. Any talk shit if you are bigger tbqh

what's the difference between test and test e?

I'm not a chemist but from what i remember it depends on what it's dissolved/made in, i think testosterone ananthate uses an alcoholic base? shit i have no clue what im talking about dude

>unironically calling someone a nazi

Looks better than 99% of the people who post in CBT threads.

I mean what's the difference gains wise? I know fuckall about drugs, but is there a particular difference in potency between those two or something?

>i have no clue what im talking about dude
obviously

>what's the difference between test and test e
test is test. The letter at the end stands for the ester used in testosterone E-nanthate, C-ypionate, P-ropionate, SUS-tanon etc. Ester define how fast acting is the substance.

"Test e" just became a meme for no reason at all.

And btw, you have no access to the internet you fucking retarded faggot? Can't you google it yourself?

I think he focuses more on MMA right now

He got a gains goblin (female).

>calling someone a nazi in 2018
>not as a compliment
That word has become the highest level of compliment you can get

Attached: 1540520194899.jpg (551x353, 39K)

but hes 20 here...

Well he is married now, got a farm, about to have a child, and has decided not to cut so severely anymore.