Parents fell for the cocoa puffs with skin milk for breakfast every day meme

>parents fell for the cocoa puffs with skin milk for breakfast every day meme
>school lunch every day
>hfcs every day
>computer-addicted vidya and asocial my entire childhood
>descend from white trash shit genetics on one side of my family
Is there any hope for my physique? I want to look like an aryan god but I feel like my bitch hips and thicc Kenyan thighs will prevent me from ever getting close.
>148lbs on a good day, 5'10"

Attached: body.jpg (768x1115, 85K)

>Is there any hope for my physique?
Judging from the rest of your post, no. You're an absolute faggot who blames everyone but yourself, and has excuses for everything. You're going to fail if you don't fix your cunt attitude.

>speaking about genetics
Talk to use after a few months of lifting and eating. Looks like you're just a twig.

Is that scoliosis?

Fpbp

>shit genetics
perfect genetics for becoming my bf DESU

Your parents feeding you anything has nothing to do with it, it's just your genetics. your hip bones sinking into your glutes LOL

Get MOGGED by my superior frame. you are pathetic

Attached: 1529716229035.png (466x622, 425K)

also gentle reminder i pinned roids in a public bathroom here lmfao

Cute pp

What the hell?
You look like a gimp faggot too man. Are you trying to hook up with op?

Well you got away with obesity or gyno so you're in better standings than most of this board. Suck it up and hit and gym.

>slave haircut
lmaoing at your life

Seriously just work out and eat right for like 3 months and you'll look decent.

please grow your hair out you look like a literal baby lmao

honestly, your hips are kinda wide but if you really start lifting it wont be nearly as noticeable, not bad

Based
honestly OP you just need to embrace your genes. my family runs thicc and I fantasize about getting my legs in good enough shape to crush skulls between them.

When will they learn?

100% gospel truth. Better listen OP.

Lil pump?

FPBP

Came in to say this. Fuck this cunt.

op just start lifting and once you start seeing progress youll realize you arent doomed to be like this forever, its easier than you might think

plz be my bf

Your abdominal wall is simply under developed so it sinks into the space between your pelvis and ribs.

You actually have good skeletal structure. Wide clavicles too. Just eat right and lift.

I’m gonna need to see a rear pic to help you out OP

When will they learn?

What the fuck are you blaming your parents for retard
Any food choice made over the age of 13 is your fault

post bussy

You'd make a nice panty boi

What this bruh said. OP you're a bitch. You'll continue being a bitch, until you stop being a pussy bitch. Stop looking for excuses, and stop blaming others.

>This bait still gets (you)s

Attached: pepe_wojak.jpg (380x250, 12K)

>roids
>still looking like THAT

are you aware you're supposed to still work out when you're juicing or are you that much of a manlet?

FPBP as always

mirin
post lifting stats

i want you to realise i busted a big fat load to this picture, if i met you irl i'd eat those nipples in front of anyone
you need to understand your body is made to be fucked by alpha's to give them a testosterone boost, submit to your design

Wtf you look worse than op

Become a girlfriend

Attached: C2688DEF-79E4-4AE2-91B1-88078C9B85A3.jpg (1125x1090, 214K)

it's like if god got really fucking drunk and supersized a samoan baby because he thought it would be funny

then it was terrifying