At this point I think we all know that, no matter how big and swole we get...

At this point I think we all know that, no matter how big and swole we get, we'd never stand a chance against a chimp in unarmed combat. But what about an orangutan? Which ape is most Jow Forums?

Attached: chimp vs oragutan.png (1123x618, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cK6NM-pu9lc
youtu.be/ZtucwBlNr3A
youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even a lemur could 1v1 a pro fighter

>"This result matches well with the few tests that have been done, which suggest that when it comes to pulling and jumping, chimps are about 1.5 times as strong as humans relative to their body mass. But because they are lighter than the average person, humans can actually outperform them in absolute terms, say O’Neill."
It's just simply not true that chimps are stronger than humans. Ever hear of those chimp attacks? Who do they fuck with? Old fat women lol. If a chimp wanted to rumble I fucking GUARANTEE I could defeat it. Shame they fight like niggers though, scratching, thorwing shit, etc. If it was a clean, 1v1 boxing match, I have no doubt that your average frat boy would win.

Attached: banana.webm (640x640, 1.73M)

Attached: mid-air chest beating.gif (362x360, 2M)

I once fought a chimp. It was at one of those shady roadside zoos. Fucking thing tried to break my fingers first, then went right for my balls. Luckily I was able to land a front quick square on its chest. It ended up killing the chimp, but not right away. It laid there gasping and doing a weird quiet scream for a while.

Based

Look at those orangutan's forearms tho… Just bc he looks like Danny DeVito doesn't mean he cant tear off your face.

Rape should be allowed legally when seeing this

Ive read they don't have fine motor skills like us and use all their muscles at once which accounts for the absolute strength of these chimps.
Give them a pen to write something and theyre hopeless.

The pen is mightier than the sword - I’ll just write a strongly worded letter and force it to an hero

That chimp's name?

rape by the laws of nature is always allowed, sociaty will tell you otherwise tho, but you can't fight nature

Attached: 1536889819096.jpg (613x368, 38K)

That’s bullshit

It’s definitely possible to beat a chimp but it would require a lot of practice and learning of their attack pattern which you obviously can’t do

Orangutans are stronger than chimps too op

orangutangs are pound for pound the strongest primate on the planet, perhaps in the universe.
their increadible reach of 2 times their body length gives them unparalleled combat strength and they have a grip that could crush a bag of sand or a baby into dust
their strength also lies in their physique, tehy are deceptive in their abilities - you prey on them because they look like fat little oompa loompas but they are deadly fighting mammalchines.
you should just quit now before you embarasse yourself because against an orangutang you just cant win.

Attached: orangutang.jpg (616x960, 64K)

Chimps always lead with jab, jab, straight. Learn that, and go for a shoot after the first jab. Beats a chimp every time.

>orangutangs are pound for pound the strongest primate on the planet, perhaps in the universe.
Wrong. The primates I’d aloha centuri 6 are known to be much stronger.

Can't argue with that. I mean the chick is eating a nanner which is natural, ergo by definition thus therefore she is not fighting nature.

>Wrong. The primates I’d aloha centuri 6
i'd have a good guess at who's posting this post

Attached: orangeutang.jpg (475x590, 62K)

Chimps have no fine motor skills and legitimately gas out quickly due to using all their power at once in heavy physical activity

If you could theoretically enter some sort of simulated fight with a chimp I guarantee you it’s posdibke for a human to win with some ape jiu jitsu even if it’s just 1 out of 100 fights

haha wheeee look at him go

Jamal, can’t remember his last name.

Its probably be like fighting a retard.

Spastic, brutal, utterly unpredictable attacks combined with the ability to shake off all but the heaviest accurate hits to important shit like eyes, throat, kidneys, solar plexus etc.

It'll bite your face of

We live in a sociaty.

*off before you even have a chance

>ape starts chimping out
OOOH OOOH AHHH AHHH AHH
>*BANG BANG BANG*
top of the food chain kiddo

Attached: 1521301554263.png (1144x1350, 2.75M)

Pic related is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 8t6ea630ovj11.jpg (787x768, 150K)

you would need a high powered rifle to take a chimp down.

half ape,half toad,half ginger

Chimps go after eyes, lips, nose, ears, fingers and genitals when they fight. You'd have absolutely no chance.

based apeposter mogging the shit out of /fit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cK6NM-pu9lc

282 kg of pure power

imagine your face when hes about to rip the shit off from you, while his shattering grip strenght submits you to true alphaness and raw god given strenght, a strenght you will never be able to feel from any humans, denys cyplenkov would literally be a child's game in front of a lesser ape, you are no conquest for him, no chance, no escape, they are superior and you are inferior, all your IQ is worthless and useless when you look down and your hamstring and quads are pulled off the bone and your testicles burst

they houglin' they rippin' you cryng' go back to read nerdy books you apelet, you have no place when it comes to strenght and power

Attached: 1313337efc40c04cb6207b98988785ec--animal-faces-monkey-business.jpg (236x341, 15K)

Shorten the second half of the first paragraph, to really emphasize the strenght of the mighty gibbon

Autistic faggot, just like you.

I know this is fake news but
>It was at one of those shady roadside zoos.
is this actually a thing?

These apes will shorten your life, homo monkey

Le monke will prevail over the virgin chimp

Attached: 262EFAB7-9D1A-4397-BC55-DF8FC95EBD01.jpg (750x727, 144K)

>chimps struggling with a weak skinny fucking scientist
>hurr he can rip you in half within a second durr
Never make one of these idiotic threads again. The thing was jumping all over the man and did absolutely no damage.
A relatively fit man could kill a chimp with his bare hands.
youtu.be/ZtucwBlNr3A

the chimp mogged the shit out of that dyel by trowing him to the water so gtfo

>throwing him
The guy clearly dropped himself in the water to get the chimp off of him. What the fuck are you smoking?
If the chimp was strong enough to throw him around he would have done so in the beginning. The poor thing was fucking struggling to even move him around.

>crush a bag of sand into dust
I can do that.

anyone have the joe rogan copypasta?

>You'd have absolutely no chance.
I would just bring out my 357 magnum and shoot the fucker in the head

>clearly
nah.

BASED kek

Not my fault you're fucking blind.

Yeah, Jamie find that copypasta, pull that up.

what's with all the brazilian propaganda threads?

Albert Einstein

150% pain

Haahhahaha dude...

It's pretty clear the chimp was did it in a playful manner, or at least not real fight as then he'd be showing teeth and screaming. Even despite that, the chimp was using close to all of its force as it is a chimp, and we all know that they lack proper control of their strength. This video should be more than proof enough even for normies to see that chimps aren't as insanely strong as the misinformed like to claim.

you just do the same thing then, rip its fuckin dick off

What a shitty fucking enclosure for such an incredible animal
Holy shit i fucking despise chinks, spics and brazillian monkeys

>Its another prinatepill thread

Attached: 1522799145_preview_kkk.jpg (320x327, 28K)

That's what I'm saying. These chimps don't fight fair. That's the only reason they win.

No we're so much better, humans could not only kill chimps with inventions such as bulldozers and dynamite, but have also have the ability to create a set of ethics to justify it!!!

No.

Kek

Underrated

a delicacy

>you're fucking blind
nah.

that's really dangerous, what if the banana breaks off in her throat?

Then what??

Trayboon Martin

>crush a bag of sand into dust
i feel like you are the orangutan mate

The posts that saved fit and the virgin/incel crisis.

Attached: 9798997E-E180-42C6-A183-575BB4D21285.jpg (720x1113, 184K)

Someone will have to push it through her esophagus into the stomach. Someone got a flexible 7 inch rod of some sort?

Couldn’t she just swallow something else or swallow air and it would go down?

based

cringe also you are a faggot

I saw a silberback throwing half a tree like it was a baseball.
dont underestimate primates.
They train every single day.

Agree its just shitty to enclose animals like that

I can help with the first 3, it's gonna be hairy after that

ive got something for her to swallow

Jow Forums's rivalry with literal chimps will always be my favorite meme

600lbs of muscle...I wasn't even aware how heavy they are.

you need to watch more gorilla channel user

>he didn’t take the apepill
If you can’t beat em, join em

Humans dickmog all primates though

You would need a grenade launcher to even get a chimp's attention

FUARRRRKK!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4

Attached: athletic.jpg (350x490, 189K)

>implying size matters when I rip your arms off and beat you to death with them
H*mans are the worst

Bonobos and chimps nutmong us all, though.

This. Humans have the biggest dicks of any ape relative to bodysize

kek

Lemme guess, China?

Attached: thief.jpg (1500x1101, 717K)

>doesn't know about uma delicia
Brazil

>orangutan posters

Yeah - the US has a bunch of unregulated zoos. Basically hicks that buy exotic animals, keep them in a garage, and charge people to see them.

>If they fought by our rules we would win xD

Seriously, he wants the fight to be a fucking boxing match?

Yet savages with arrows can kill chimps just fine

>American education.png

yeah i'd like to see you chumps try
it takes the tensile strength of an orangutang to crush both a baby or bag of sand into dust

you just can't beat the oranutang

Attached: ranguotan.jpg (960x640, 99K)

based

Attached: IMG_1874.png (650x650, 55K)

Nah. Speak for yourself. I'd kick a chimps ass

>primateposters

>a female
Pathetic
On the other hand, it is well known that other apes of similar size do have stronger pulling muscles.

Attached: i.chzbgr.gif (300x225, 1.02M)