Waht are your running shoes? I’m buying a pair and would like to kno what’s good

Waht are your running shoes? I’m buying a pair and would like to kno what’s good.

Attached: EFD9AB1A-4361-4F67-8179-9649CA404797.png (640x1136, 123K)

asics gt2000 or kayano are goat. remember to run on your forefoot

Godspeed, user.

Attached: jog.gif (210x320, 70K)

Disregard Adidas and Nike memeflipsflops. Acquire Asics, either kayano or GT or Gel series.

Ultraboost are ok if they are on discount; helped a lot with underpronation

ok i’m looking into Asics GT, thanks for the help

>2018
>Not running as EVOLUTION intended

Attached: Vibram_Fivefingers_V-Alpha_mens_grey_black_1024x1024.jpg (750x750, 31K)

If you want to wear your shoes in day to day shit as well get the ultraboosts. Unironically the most comfortable shoes in the world right now.

I have and recommend checking out:
>New Balance Zantes
>Nike Epic React

Other popular ones:
>Nike Pegasus 35
>Brooks Ghost
>Saucony Kinvara

There's a shit ton more though.

Brands to look into besides Nike/Adidas
>Asics
>Mizuno
>Brooks
>New Balance
>Saucony
>Altra
>Hoka One One

Vivo barefoot stealth 2s

>>Not running as EVOLUTION intended

> not showing everbyody how fucking autistic you are in 2019

>remember to run on your forefoot
Absolutely underrated advice. I did it wrong for so long

Attached: 1538745795528.png (872x628, 769K)

Living with Autism

I like brookes a lot. Wore em through USMC OCS too, still wear the same pair. Only other shoe I ever liked was this real light weight nike shoe, but it wasnt as nice for trails on the rocks and everything.

I’ve worn minimalist running shoes since reading ‘Born to Run’ and it’s hard to beat Merrell.

But at the end of the day, running shoes don’t matter, running form is what counts.

Attached: E46BB86E-6DB8-4D4B-990E-F2B376C0C44E.jpg (750x657, 188K)

>hiding your autism instead of mugging the world while still being a sperg
spotted the dyel who cares what people think of him

Attached: Parents_praise_Clarks_for_launching_autism-friendly_school_shoes-300x154.jpg (300x154, 9K)

Nike Air Max 97s, best shoes for running from police so generally the best running shoes

>wearing nike or addidas garbage

unless running off a cliff

Can vouch for kayanos. Amazing arch support and fit.

I wear Ultraboosts as lifestyle shoes

I've just been running in some old basketball shoes for the past 7 months, haven't had any problems so far, what are the benefits of real running shoes?

Nike RN Free. very light, almost feels like you're running in socks with a bit of protection to your sole. Only annoying thing is that rocks/sticks can get stuck in the divided sections of the sole so just keep that in mind if you're trail running.

i unironically used to run in these. gives you killer calf gainz and it fixed my shin splints by forcing me to eliminate heel strikes.

Nike free rn 2018 flyknit
GOAT shoe

My nigga!
Nike frees are good for everything, I lift and sprint in them, they feel good for jogging too but I’ve never done much mileage in them
It may be only good for people with narrow or high arches and people who run properly on the forefoot, but they’re still a GOAT shoe