Tfw you realize that Zyzz was actually tiny as f*ck

>tfw you realize that Zyzz was actually tiny as f*ck

Attached: zyaz.jpg (1640x922, 116K)

He weighed over 200 pounds at 6 foot with abs you retard

still looks better than you buddy

weird how people look up to someone who used roids and had a degenerate lifestyle.

Cope

in what way is that cope you faggot

leave my board you disgustin vile shit, this board is dedicated to getting fit and fuck sloots and enjoy life. Back to r/incel now.

Who gives a shit? He did what he loved till the day he died. That's commendable.

Anons sucking this dead Arab’s cock are only marginally better than r9k crossposters

Back to r/thedonald now

His lifestyle killed him and he ruined his body with tattoos and drugs. Wow so epic

fuck outta here reddit

Jow Forums is down the hall and to the right. Remember to get lost in there and never come out.

why are you so concerned about other peoples life decisions?

i'm not even the guy you first replied to, i just hate reddit users that think Jow Forums or the donald are instant pwns

Because he is an insecure little bitch

your mom thinks Jow Forums or the donald are instant pwns

Attached: 1516735750523.jpg (600x457, 31K)

I'm insecure, I just think it's weird people look up to someone who used drugs and injected steroids. Thats not what fitness and health is about, Simple.

Attached: 71911CC4-723F-4E99-A830-F7ACA8DBE20E.png (558x614, 45K)

not*

Attached: TrollFace[1].jpg (3840x2160, 349K)

>so epic
hows grade school?

Me gusto grade school

Attached: 71a1e76b75910a507e9cdb276fb62628[1].png (420x420, 62K)

well that's not what zyzz was into, he was into vanity pure and simple, he was just honest about it.

He was like 6'4 at 200lbs. That's tiny as fuck.

Attached: RageFace[1].jpg (3198x1799, 204K)

stop

It was sarcastic, anyway go ahead and follow mr drug monkey roid degenerate. I'm happy for you, i hope you enjoy it.

Attached: LOLLOLOLOLLO_4dc863a13e7fc_large[1].jpg (409x480, 32K)

Zyzz was cool when he was alive but the newfags turned him into sober Christ like figure after he died

He was a guy who juiced up and trolled fit he wasn’t anything besides that. But people who weren’t even in puberty when zyzz was actually around think he’s some kind of huge role model who went from perms virgin to chad, which isn’t true at all. He was a scene kid who became a gym rat who fucked bar sluts and partied.

Not even knocking the guy I liked him and looked up to him back in the day but even zyzz himself would be bewildered by his endurance on fit.

>degenerate

ask me how i know you're a self loathing trash heap

Ok this is based

WHat is this thread? What have i missed out on

Attached: Mother_Of_God_Di_4fedc66e5881a_large[1].jpg (450x480, 30K)

I can tell yiure new to fit

Attached: images[1].png (219x230, 5K)

One shouldn't take hedonistic lifestyle to the extreme as him, let's really take an objective look at his physique.

He was more muscular than naturally possible for a man of his frame size.

He tended to weigh 185-200 pounds at around 6'1" with contest condition leaness when he was 185ish.

That's a lot bigger than true naturals get to with the same bodyfat%.

Unless you're doing the retard newb thing and comparing him to pictures of fake naturals OR fat bloated naturals. Or yourself in the mirror and ASSUMING you'd look as big that lean as you percieve yourself in the mirror.

You probably think Frank Zane was tiny as fuck too.

Seriously you got ZERO clue how much smaller lean muscular guys look in pictures compared to in person.

I made this mistake, as a natural for several years. Dieted my ass off, felt I looked great in the mirror. Friends told me I was jacked. Got pussy. Girls clung to my arm feeling the muscles... THEN I got pictures taken. I was shocked. I looked waaaaaay smaller than I thought I would.

Seriously go take some pictures of yourself. You're likely significantly Fatter than Zyzz, or less likely; lean but much smaller.

Attached: Annoyed_Dude_Dec_4fad9a77208a5_large[1].png (430x480, 30K)

*looking at this thread filled with angry virgins*
Me: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: 61HhvJJGBIL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 23K)

Finally someone who understand sme

Attached: images[1].png (245x206, 10K)

zyzz had some damn good flow to his physique, he didn't play the size game

Y u no think zyzz is awesome?

Attached: 7ba2ab337e967f2c4198d5d8645664bc--meme-faces[1].jpg (225x225, 10K)

i weep not for myself, but for god, who has to witness his creations destroy themselves

False. He was aesthetic as fuck

Reddit faggots who say everything they don’t like is Jow Forums or whatever the fuck thedonald is need to leave

if you're dead at 22, you fucked up

Good flow on the physique ahahahahhahahahahahhHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEEEEEP BEEEEP AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH BEEEEP BEEEP

Attached: images[1].png (231x218, 11K)

I'm not self loathing, I just believe in being clean, moral and living a wholesome life. Doing drugs and having sex with nasty girls every weekend doesn't seem legit. Also Zyzz came across as being extremely vain, that isn't very masculine or admirable.

yOU AINT COOL UNTILL YOURE OLD SKOOL MEME COOL

Attached: youre_the_man[1].jpg (1500x1126, 109K)

Wrong

>I just believe in being clean, moral and living a wholesome life

LIKE A BOSS

Attached: latest[1].png (398x324, 7K)

This lmao

Theres a weird generation of lifters who started from 2012-2014 ish, and they are exactly what you describe

is that an allegory for how wide your mouth can open for all those cocks you want?

DONT RUIN MY FANTASY

Attached: epic-rage-guy-58072dc45f9b5805c23974d5[1].jpg (620x520, 54K)

me gusto

Attached: drawn-face-rage-9[1].jpg (736x780, 47K)

Epic.

Haha you just pwned these n00bs epic style xD

dont fucking stop

thats cool, you get to make that decision. the beauty of life is that other people get to make different decisions than you. stop trying to moralize

I'm 34 and all I can say zyzz was a smart guy but was very misunderstood.
he always did his thing no matter what others thought and even before he started with bb.
i think he did his trolling with the chicks only because it met the right superficial ones.

Post pics of self to compare to Zyzz

zyzz was much larger in person. he was 6'4" with a small waist and most of his weight in his back, shoulders, arms and chest. he barely worked legs.

he would be bigger than jon skywalker atm if he stood next to him by a noticeable difference

(not trolling btw, there's a reason why zyzz was the son of Zeus)

thing is he never lifted to be huge, just aesthetic, hence his nickname
would you rather be some powerlifting fatty that can lift big numbers or look like zyzz?

He claimed 6ft2, might have been a little under that. Your point is still valid however because irl anything over 6ft is tall in 99% of the world

Where's your timestamp picture to compare to his?

this is Jow Forums the person who posted this is busy wiping doritos crumbs off his fingers on the sweatpants hes worn and hasnt washed in 6 days

hey fuck you buddy there's a homeless lady in my apartment complex' washing machine

Why is this thread full of dead reaction images? I feel like I stepped into time machine.

There used to be a board rule where if you talk shit about a person's physique you needed to post a timestamp picture.

Now we have a lot of shit posters who love to compare men to other men to define what a reasonable standard is. Pretty soon the only guy muscular enough is a superheavyweight IFBB pro, a painfully obvious fake natty, or 2D.

i know my newfag is showing here, but what happened to the rule

It was never officially enforced. Everyone was basic honor system. It greatly reduced negative feedback in cbt threads and reduced the amount of people shilling fake natty potential etc...

So many newfags showed up that just ignored it and not enough old fags called them out. They'd engage in conversation and debate and defend their own pics or others instead of just demanding over & over the neg-talker post time stamp pics and not allowing any other discussion to go on until neg-talker ponied up.

btw, accusations of roiding this rule didn't apply to. Only when someone was directly talking shit about someone's body.

We should re-instate it.

your anecdote only really proves that normies have fucking atrociously low standards

I know a guy who got Zyzz with his wings tattood on his back, weirdest tattoo choice ever.

okay that's just fuckin dumb

Where's that time stamp picture of you showing how much more muscular you are than Zyzz was. I can't seem to find it on this thread.

>Where's that time stamp picture of you showing how much more muscular you are than Zyzz was

find where I claimed to be bigger than zyzz faggot

its a fact normies have shit standards and you're a retard if you even want to begin to argue this

Ok so you fucking a knowledge you're not as muscular as he was, yet claim his physique is a low standard?

So wrong

no you fucking retard I said specifically in my post I was referring to that anons personal fucking anecdote I could probably measure your reading comprehension in the box I tick for auto-updating this thread

So you said a standard is low that you haven't yet surpassed, and think that's credible?

just show us that you have an ounce of credibility

>Anonymous 11/23/18(Fri)19:04:07 No.48474435▶
>
>>Where's that time stamp picture of you showing how much more muscular you are than Zyzz was
>find where I claimed to be bigger than zyzz faggot
>its a fact normies have shit standards and you're a retard if you even want to begin to argue this
>>>
> Anonymous 11/23/18(Fri)19:05:52 No.48474445▶
>
>Ok so you fucking a knowledge you're not as muscular as he was, yet claim his physique is a low standard?
>>>
> Anonymous 11/23/18(Fri)19:06:38 No.48474453▶
>
>So wrong
>>>
> Anonymous 11/23/18(Fri)19:08:50 No.48474472▶
>
>no you fucking retard I said specifically in my post I was referring to that anons personal fucking anecdote I could probably measure your reading comprehension in the box I tick for auto-updating this thread
>>>
> Anonymous 11/23/18(Fri)19:13:19 No.48474510▶
>
>So you said a standard is low that you haven't yet surpassed, and think that's credible?
>>>
> Anonymous 11/23/18(Fri)19:29:43 No.48474616▶
>
>just show us that you have an ounce of credibility

WHat the fuck dude

kek

>6'2"
>232 pounds
Tiny...

Attached: based as fuck.jpg (500x374, 49K)

love how he magically grew in height
he was 187 cm (6'1.5") but rounded down to 6'1". He weighed 190 lbs in his zyzz pose picture and was around 225 lbs before he died in thailand. ~210 lbs in his later phase (multiple tattoos, e.g. the one with roses)

Zyzz was heightfrauding..he’s like 6 foot

Doesn't really matter what his actual starts were, he was a good deal more muscular at his bodyfat levels than most naturals can ever achieve let alone maintain.