Where do I find a gf like this?

Where do I find a gf like this?

Attached: 1542483445175.jpg (724x1024, 86K)

gym

You already found her, bro. 2D is the way to go for true Jow Forumsness, you can pick up some 3D hoe after you've hit your dream numbers.

Attached: heavy.jpg (888x1286, 379K)

dose thighs mang

But most fighting games are 3D now.

>Gym
>Woman who actually lifts
Maybe in bodypump classes

glad we can have this thread again, the last 404 left me with unfinished business

I know right
I just love my women to be strong, empowering and masculine

Attached: AA976CF0-3EB9-4BB5-837E-7ED328BC238F.jpg (898x617, 154K)

Die in a mass shooting like randy “great shot tranny phantom” stair and you get to live in a vidya afterlife

what is your ideal partner mr red pill

Fit girls are great, tomboys, tall girls, redheads, Warsaw Pact shithole immigrants but steroid pumpers are gayer than traps and trannies
Chad natty>virgin varbie
Also she’s a gook so the odds of her juicing are even higher

in some games she looks pretty juiced up, but i wouldnt consider that repressed homosexuality to apprciate the op physique, she still has a really feminine body

>really feminine body
I’ve seen more feminine trannies
Also it’s 2d, she’d be disgustingly mannish irl

Attached: 028DAF95-2A43-4813-84FC-4055F5E2CAC4.png (752x501, 246K)

Stick a big knife in your throat and post your address, I will bring my bar, plates, vz58, and then we’ll see how much you can bench with a gun in your mouth

i will simply agree to disagree on that brother,its clear from your other post that youre a man of taste regardless of chunley's natty status

>natty
>ch*nese
Your pulling my leg, commies are cheaters, it’s not as bad as the Soviet’s though

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

my friend i have already sheathed my sword in peace but if you should continue to sully this fair woman's honor i will have no choice

Attached: talknsht.png (452x394, 339K)

You did not just do some shitty onions shitpost and dare to (You) my post, which had a picture of Hana attached to it. I'll kill you, you motherfucker. I'll murder you.

Attached: tfw aoyama.png (722x414, 281K)

Virgin fag
Your pixel waifu will never fuck you

There's a special place in hell for you, and I'm gonna be the one to send you there. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But one day, probably soonish, a storm's gonna hit you. And then you'll remember this post, and a terror will grip your heart like you've never experienced before. Watch your ass, you little bitch. Because I am too.

Attached: punkass little bitch.png (330x256, 60K)

>when you replace your 60% body water with concentrated soi sauce

>Anyone like Chun-Li

lmao keep dreaming

Republic of China >>>> People's Republic of China.
Prove me wrong commies.

>tfw no Mika gf to fuck after a long wrestling session

Attached: rmika.jpg (938x1152, 505K)

You can find a woman that looks like that there, but going up to her and starting a conversation with her is likely to go nowhere. Generally women who look like Chun-li do not want to be bothered while working out.

If you waited until she was done with her work-out: maybe.

finally an artist has managed to capture just how hideous asians are.

where do I find a gf like this?

Attached: rachel_bilson_swap_by_swapzone-d868nwo.png (500x372, 219K)

There are many women who have bodies equal to or even bigger than Chun-li. She is not an unattainable goal.

Attached: 43778357_299844550624391_5195355080119374471_n.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

You're treading on thin ice too, pal. Kengo Hanazawa is the GOAT and Hana is a cute. He does draw a lot of an "uglier" and more realistic style for most of his characters though, especially the antagonists.

Attached: hana cover.jpg (968x1156, 328K)

>ROC
>unstable economy
>tried to restore the monarchy
>BTFO by rebels despite support from the US

>PROC
>one of the strongest economies in the world
>is true China, would never give up its power
>any potential military conflict feared by the US

There's no contest user

>Gee, I sure do love fitness everyone!
>It's a good thing you're on the fitness board on our favorite website, Jow Forums!
>Sure is! You know what I like? Muscular women.
>FUCKIN KEK LOL LIBTADS BTFO

holy shit you sure showed them