Zero alcohol

>zero alcohol
>zero calories
>Actually tastes not bad
That's the optimal beer.
You may not like it but that's what peak performance tastes like.

Attached: dryzero.jpg (203x249, 8K)

why not drink water at that point?

doesn't taste like beer.

So it’s just gook ginger beer?

you actually drink beer for the fucking taste?

y-yes

Attached: fucking yikes bruh.png (508x565, 721K)

yikes bruv

Attached: 1532423869689.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Zoomer pls go and stay go.

I can understand no calories but why the fuck would you drink beer with no alcohol? Do you smoke clove cigarettes and snort baby power too?

>not just drinking actual beer that tastes nice

Attached: 9D8DCA66-E7D6-4C8C-87B6-CC58AFCFD146.jpg (338x450, 52K)

But does it have hops
That shit is worse than soi and alcohol free beer is called ginger beer

Ginger beer is only alcohol free in the US, everywhere else it’s alcoholic.

>not enjoying 1 beer after you did manual labour + lifted
you'll never make it user

Attached: 59db91443ded3.jpg (430x686, 54K)

Probably because I'm too busy making six figures while you're digging duchess for minimum wage lmao

No you're not

>Drinking beer
Never going to make it.

If you made anywhere near that money you wouldn't be on this godforsaken site

>Not drinking beer
Never going to make it.

why is everyone so scared of a few calories
fucking pussies

Yikes

Attached: 6FC3CE9F-88E4-455D-9721-154FDCE56855.jpg (1034x582, 79K)

Beer lowers test

Christ I want a beer

>Justifying alcoholism

Normie cope

>if you have a beer you're automatically an alcoholic
Literal incel cope. Definitely won't ever make it.

Not to any actually noticeable point unless you're an alcoholic and drinking 6+ a night

what the fuck nigger...

Not him but I do the same. I'd drink non-alcoholic beer if I could but I don't know of any that'd taste good.

Same. I think bitburger is supposed to be okay, but everything else sucks in the states

Are you purposefully lying or are you just an idiot?

>you actually drink beer for the fucking taste?
Underage B&, please leave.

Congratulations on taking the Red Pill, OP.
Alcohol is one of the biggest Gains Goblins there is.
Only immature babbys drink to get drunk. Properly Redpilled anons understand they should avoid that.

>digging duchess
Kill yourself

Attached: 76AA16B6B264457C8BCFF486CF1AC4953563000005106E43E692.jpg (512x390, 48K)

Dont listen to the tastelets, beer is fucking delicious and the most aesthetic form of alcohol.

>digging duchess
You got autocowrecked there, lad.
>unless you meant pic related

Attached: 16150.jpg (1800x2700, 225K)

cobra make a pretty decent non alcoholic beer, its worth a try if you are looking for something

i could dig that

Yes beer is tasty and satisfying but ethanol can be a serious Gains Goblin and if you don't know that by now then you should. Ethanol is a *poison* and your body must redirect it's resources to eliminating it from your body and repairing the damage it causes, resources it could be using instead to help you recover from training, making you stronger; therefore alcohol INHIBITS your gains. Anyone serious about their fitness should limit themselves to 1 or 2 beers per WEEK, maximum, as a rule.

this, having a fine beer with a fine movie is the ultimate relaxation

Attached: split.gif (320x240, 2.51M)

Really depends. Having a 5% beer with a meal will have little to no effect on your gains, even if done daily.

How do you know that for sure?
Did you know: it takes up to 72 hours for all the effects of alcohol consumption to leave your body.
Just because you don't feel buzzed doesn't mean there aren't physiological effects that you don't consciously feel. Many of the effects of ethanol consumption could only be detected by lab tests.
Furthermore if you want maximal gains for your efforts, why ingest anything that could potentially sabotage that, even in a small way? Alcohol is not necessary; you don't *need* it, you *want* it. Non-alcoholic beer would serve the same purpose with no down-side.

This. May as well just have a Vita Coco if there's no alcohol.

>t. underage b&

t. Unironic underageb& who drinks beer to feel like a big boy and the smell reminds him of daddy.

Stop projecting. Drinking to get drunk is pretty goddamned immature, everyone knows that.

underrated

Isn`t that the point? Why drinking beer when it doesn`t get you fucked up. There are so many other sugar free drinks that are more enjoyable in taste.

Name one

>He hasnt taken the Perrierpill

Attached: s0558732_sc7.jpg (380x380, 12K)

Coke zero or you could even make a alcohol free cuba libre with rum aroma, sugar free ice tea or simple coffee if you enjoy more bitter stuff.

Lmao you're a fucking faggot dude

You`re drinking alcohol free beer you buzzkill cunt. Can`t think of anything more morally wrong. I was just showing you options when you`re unlucky and have to be the driver.

I want to try this. I havnt had a drink in 10 years. I liked the taste but not the buzz. I don't think it's in Canada though.

Attached: 1446263506229.png (1277x719, 1.13M)

Based and redpilled taste

oh look. another shitty nu-tripfag to filter

I've had smokers tell me cigarettes taste good, yet there is nothing more disgusting. If you eat enough shit you probably start to taste a difference in composition as well.

Attached: 1536102516719.jpg (500x720, 126K)

God! I so miss proper beer, but at twice the Cal's of lager on a cut - it hurts.

Quiet a few already have