Guys i got a problem

I live way in the rockies and I’m a adolescent male, ive got tits like a veitnamese hooker, i really need muscle tone but I have no weights or gyms around me to speak of, what do

Attached: 3DF46E13-1B2A-413D-8417-E10314CDE371.jpg (550x413, 87K)

>live in a comfy corner of the world
>ruin it by being a fat fuck

Off yourself right now

Move to civilization

Taxes too high, rather be fat than look like a gulag inmate

>no weights around me
Literally impossible
Do a Rocky and lift fucking logs if you have to

So many exercises u can do in nature look into bodyweight wich is good for fat people or u can use logs or rocks to workout cmon man use your imagination climb a tree or something

You can do bodyweight exercises. Pic related is a good start.

Attached: 51EknUCkQ-L._SX260_.jpg (260x290, 23K)

Good God OP, go do literally anything outside.

Or this

Can’t lift logs, it’s fucking November, but I’ll look into body weight stuff thanks you beautiful bastards

>have no weights
amazon(.)com you dumbass faggot

Or look up Indian club/mace workouts, grab a sledgehammer, and go to town

Cant get mail because address doesn’t exist apparently

you not properly replying to people is pissing me off big time nigger. I don't know what site you came from but go back please

Spend a day cuttting a tree by hand.
Cut disks.
Drill holes in disk.
Get stick.
Put stick in hole of disk.

>Weights.....

Attached: 27c2de090e94b16e0542e76a2223a49c.png (420x420, 280K)

Just buy my falmer blood elixir bro

Attached: skyrim_falmer_blood_elixir_by_spartan22294-dbum9fa.png (1024x576, 1.02M)

These are good suggestions.
A gym is just a place where you pick up heavy things and put them down. There are plenty of heavy things to pick up and putdown in the woods, including yourself. Ancient peoples all over the world got fit without gyms, don't act like you're the first human without access to one.

Chop down trees, buck them into rounds, and split them all without power tools. You will be built like a savage if you spend an hour a day working on this stuff.
As a bonus you can hear your home with the wood, or sell it and turn a profit.

t. Lived in woods, and heated home with wood.

What are you complaining about?
If I had tits, I'd never leave the house.

Focus on body weight exercises. Build a DIY pull up bar and dip bars. Both are insanely easy to put together and will give you essentially all you really need for upper body development. For legs, drag some heavy logs or something else around. You can pick up heavy logs as a makeshift deadlift program.

what a random reference

I have an incredibly polish mother so everything related to tools is out the window