Zyzz was legitimately not big. Obviously the lighting plays a role but he looks completely average in this pic

Zyzz was legitimately not big. Obviously the lighting plays a role but he looks completely average in this pic.

Attached: 937.jpg (300x300, 10K)

he's 6'3 so that just an illusion in the pic

>Shit lighting
>no other object to gauge size with

how do i activate Zyzz hair mode?

Post pic of yourself

Attached: 20806578_1634593406559472_903088277_o.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

big =/= aesthetic

he was proportionally big, which is big

JUST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU FAT RETARD

What are you talking about? You can't be proportionally big.

Why do you feel the need to pretend he was big?

>Zyzz was legitimately not big
not true

requesting that shitty vid where he's walking through the crowd of people mogging everyone

Mate what the fuck are you doing with that hair???

He died too early to get big.

>6'0" 200lbs
>visible abs
He wasn't the leanest or biggest, but find somebody onm/fit/ today as lean *and* big as him

his face is also ugly as fuck. Couldn't wake up every morning looking like this

I ONLY FUCK 10/10S

Post face

He's big to nornies, though. Who cares what autistic, fat powerlifting redditors think of you

Cut these hairs

What is with you revisionist faggots trying to tear down the legacy of the fucking king? fuck off faggots

Attached: Chadwarden2.png (301x307, 157K)

You and people like you disgust me, maybe in person you are nice. But on the internet you are the kind of person that makes me wanna go to an island and become an hermit

That's not average buddy. He wasn't monster huge but he was pretty big and pretty strong overall. His lifts are pretty much where I would want to be in my end game.

this is not me you fucing retards pic related is me stop faling for the baits

Attached: 4nPX1BP.jpg (1960x4032, 526K)

What actually were his numbers?
His routine was absolutely terrible

Reminder that zyzz took steroids, so literally
>roiding for this

I don't really know but his bench was around 300lbs give or take. Deadlift around 500lbs. Probably for reps. So I think he was reasonably strong.

miring the overcut

Ebin b8

Met him at a festival when J was 20, I was actually bigger than him and was WTF..

Lighting and low body fat were his best friends

Any pics of you around that age?

I think zyzz would be norwood 4 with all the stuff he was taking if he was still alive.

Attached: MOGER.jpg (2552x2903, 1.3M)

Just shave it bro bitches love that shit

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (203x249, 5K)

That's surprising. What year was this?

Anything bigger than zyzz yields negative returns in terms of mires from women.

he looks very homo

most average looking person I've seen in my life. Thank god by just being slightly fit I can mog 90% of america

>fat shaming on MY 4channel >:(

tell gookmoot, he gonna make this redditchannel on the next update. He's already speaking with spez

He was. Have you seen him dance at the raves? Pure subhuman fruit cake

OMEGA KEK

Attached: 1532218388081.jpg (737x639, 58K)

Zyzz was about aesthetics you dumbass

hahahhahha i love /fit

He is ugly-hot, kinda like lady gaga and cameron diaz. From some angles he is handsome, and from other angles i want to punch him in the face.

slick. black.
>*whoooshwooo woo shwooo*

he wasn't 6'3, don't be silly. this is like claiming arnold was 6'3 in his prime.

Scooby likes to use him as an example of an attainable goal body.

>average
In what world is that average? He looks hideous

nah, if he wasn't fat he'd look fairly average. he's also doing a retarded facial expression, maybe that throws your readings off.

>over 100kg shredded
>not big

get a grip fatso

BRUH LOOKIT THIS DOOD

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 1480153485136.png (365x507, 14K)

Zyzz was a god during his life

Tbf with the state of obesity I wonder if that affects bodybuilding. In the 70s Arnold was fucking massive and besides some circus-sized fat fucks or pro football players you didn't really see anyone that big. Now 240 is really common and while those people are fucking fatties I still wonder if it detracts from the awe.

Kek that's literally me, I posted it 2 days ago in a thread. It's funny that other people saved it and keep posting it. I'm 6'2" and weighed 224 just before taking that photo.

and a fucking retard, died at 24. the average life expectancy of someone 5000 years ago.

>obese literal drooling retards are considered "average" in murica

WHERE IS YOUR CHEST user?

Attached: 1478220874232.png (300x300, 112K)

low standards have definitely been normalised