Flexibility gainz

I can't go ass to grass in squat. I just realized its not exactly lack of strength but lack of flexibility.

Any flexibility program you would like to share?
I don't want tips, I want a program.

Attached: 17125585_654022624780919_389715260740730880_n.jpg (1080x1080, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbozu0DPcYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ATG 4pl8 for reps, there's only one stretch you need to do for squatting, and it's... you guessed it, squatting! Get into the deepest squat you can every fucking day for 10 minutes, and sit there. I still do it with a barbell across my knees to really get some nice ankle mobility. There is no magic program unless you feel like doing yoga shit, all you have to do is squat.

I know, and I will do it but I'm really not flexible. I want more flexibility in general, not only for squatting.

>*Crack* *sips*

Become a supple leopard book

KEK
This is a Boomer thread now

Attached: 1538343007249.png (1468x547, 679K)

See a physiotherapist for an hour for a real program to address your weaknesses.

this is a good photoshop

Squat more, faggot.

Thanks.
I'll take a look, thanks.
>paying
Uhh...

www.youtube.com/searchdailystretchingroutineyoufuck

why does this chad look like a high test version of her

Attached: fig.jpg (1080x1296, 68K)

>tfw no tween daughter
Why do i want this if i'm only 20? fuck

Reminder that leftists want to see this disappear from the world forever and replace it with shitskins.

You are a pedophile. Thats how I started.

I can't unsee this lol

it's nothing erotic, just the thought of being a dad and raising a daughter seems right to me.

Yes. I felt the same way. Now I want to have the sex with girls that age.
Still want to be a dad though.

so i guess you're the type of people that like being called "daddy" and are into that...

Yeah but I wouldn't fuck my actual daughter.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-20 at 8.56.17 AM.jpg (960x960, 208K)

So you're adopting

Super Joints and Relax into Stretching by Pavel Tsatsouline. You can find both on libgen. Another good resource is Thomas Kurz Stretching Scientifically. Be consistent and good luck.

Was that crack a monster opening, or are you making fun of my knees?

I did goblet squats lower weight, but gives you some decent resistance to work on going deeper

I can vouch for this too. I can't go ass-to-grass, but doing goblet for like a month or so, I was at least reaching parallel more.

do yoga

kek

Cracking open a can and sipping

youtube.com/watch?v=lbozu0DPcYI

Attached: 1471106599285.jpg (400x305, 25K)

is having your back bend in that position a problem?

no. the spine isn't a solid rod. it bends