Be me

>be me
>5'10
>trying to lose weight
>never properly worked out at the gym
>went from 220lbs to 154lbs through CICO
>still look fat as fuck

What the FUCK. How am I supposed to lower my body fat percentage? Is 154lbs not enough?!

Attached: homer.png (170x238, 65K)

Mate you got to add muscle. Have you been lifting religiously? Have you been getting enough protein?

I don't go to the gym. I don't know how lifting is going to help me get rid of the large about of fat, user. At this stage I just want to get rid of all this fat, not gain muscle.

As for protein, fuck if I know. I just cut soda, fast food, sweets, and consume less calories than I burn.

Holy fuck you're a dumb faggot. Read the sticky dumb faggot.

you'll look less fat if you have muscular definition

I don't think you understand, user. I'm 5'10 and 154lbs yet I have very obvious fat rolls and a belly in my torso. Even if I work out, there isn't going to be any visible definition.

How fast did you lose your weight? If you’re young enough, continue doing cico, and workout, you could get rid of your fat rolls.

Durrrr gaise my body with all fat and no muscle looks fat. What’s going on I don’t understand hurrrr durrrr

Attached: 347AE568-6DC5-426D-8702-D322D5B73A26.png (211x239, 8K)

You dumb faggot, you gotta replace your fat with muscles.
5'10 @ 154 is healthy. Healthy if that person has muscle mass. Not you, skinny faggot. You have very little muscle mass. Go twink mode or lift.

ok , you seem mentally deficient. im gonna explain it to you. based on your crash course diet, you seem to have lost almost all muscle in your body along with the fat (good job btw).

you can decrease overall bodyfat percentage by building muscle. think about it champ. if you are 20% body fat now at 154lbs. gaining 20lbs of lean muscle would ultimately decrease your bodyfat percentage to 17% and make you look leaner.

Well... I stopped drinking soda in October 2017. Lost me about 22lbs, but I didn't start taking my CICO seriously and cutting out other shitty foods until about 6 months ago. So yeah basically I went from 200-210lbs to 154lbs in 6 months. And I just turned 20.

Yes I realize that. What I want to know is at what point is my body fat % is gonna get low enough for me to look normal because it feels like at this stage I'm gonna be underweight according to the BMI chart and still look like a fat ass.

Working out is for building muscle though, dieting is for losing weight. And I won't be building much muscle if there's all this fat around it, user.

your posture sucks ass, you have anterior pelvic tilt from sitting on your ass for a good portion of your life. Learn good posture, be mindful of your posture as often as you can, strengthen your glutes and abs. Start lifting. Read the sticky.

Also post bitch tits or gtfo

I absolutely am not at 20% body fat right now, user. More like 35-40%.

You are skinnyfat. Your arms/legs/face are skeleton mode, while your midsection is hanging onto whatever weight you have left. Blame genetics for being so stubborn about it. Your options are to lose more weight and become a skeleton everywhere, or work out and develop healthy mass more evenly distributed across your frame. Either way will make you more symmetrical.

Holy fuck kill yourself dumb brainlet
5'10 @ 154 is normal for people with decent muscle mass.
You have very little muscle mass. You have to go twink mode. You're skinny fat. Honestly go read a book, brainlet.
BMI is not the be all and end all. You have to go twink mode to look "non fat". Or lift.

You are so fucking retarded. If you have no muscle then at best you will look skinnyfat. You retarded normies think you can just lose weight and end up ripped.

all the more my point stands, go build some muscle you skinnyfat twink

8/10

okay so I guess I'm skinnyfat then. My thighs are still super thick though so that sucks that it's not just my torso.

And I'm not trying to get ripped, just thin.

Then at 154lbs that means that you a pitiful amount of muscle mass. You will NEVER look good unless you start lifting. Either that or you starve yourself until you become a skeleton.

You're lying, delusional, have a medical disorder, or are a special snowflake who defies basic biology and looks huge despite weighing nothing. Pick one or many. Then start working out.

Gaining more muscle will raise your caloric needs, making it easier to cut afterwards.
Plus think about it: the more muscle you have, the more surface area you have to distribute the fat that you have.
If you have some stubborn fat just build more muscle to make the fat less visible.

If you STILL want to be thin you can always cut after you've built muscle. You'll look much better.

If you're a man you need to at least do enough calisthenics to keep the toned look. But if you just stopped being a fat ass build muscle.

Why would I be lying? I kind of don't want to post a picture of myself on here but if I need to I guess I will. I'm pretty sure I don't have a mental disorder like body dysmorphia or someshit because if I'm anorexic I would know I am, and if I'm fat (which I am), I'd know I'm fat.

Thanks for the tips user. As much as I hate it I guess going to the gym is my only option at this point.

>5'10
>154lbs
>35%-40% bf
user this is not possible. You would have such a little muscle mass, that you wouldn't even pick up a fork with a fucking food on it

Attached: IMG-20180315-WA0004.jpg (1599x1200, 236K)

Just lift for 6months or 1 year on a good beginner routine with lots of compounds. You will start to look better after a few months even before cutting. Then cut. You won't regret it.

And if you still want a good reason to lift: I can bet you have suboptimal posture. Lifting will fix that.
People made fun of me for years in high school because I had a horrible posture.
Then I started lifting and without even trying I fixed it.

My upper body looks like a lite-version of the 30-34% body type, just thinner arms. Yes, I really am 5'10 and 154lbs unless the measuring tape and multiple scales I've been on are lying to me. And yes, I am very capable of picking up a fork with food on it.

Attached: BF-Male.jpg (1157x721, 191K)

just post your fucking picture OP

Okay, here I guess. The problems in my upper-body are kinda obvious in the pic. Not so obvious is the difference in thickness between my lower legs and my thighs because I'm wearing these dress-type pants but I usually wear tight fitting jeans (even though I shouldn't) and I can post a pic of me wearing them if you want to see how unfortunately thick my thighs are.

I hope you guys didn't expect me to post a naked picture of myself, because that's never happening.

Attached: 106.jpg (1370x2436, 1.11M)

It seems you did such a retarded diet that you lost a shitton of muscle (even if you had almost none to begin with). What you need to do at this point is START LIFTING and just cut normally. Since your body has no muscle at all it will be extremely easy to put on muscle the first few months (plus you're a beginner, so ez gains anyway) even while on a strong deficit. If you do this shit right you should look like this after 6-12 months.

Attached: 13243647343476.jpg (216x233, 5K)

Seconded. I've been on here long enough to know that when a retard OP makes absurd claims and is absolutely unreceptive to advice, he is delusional to some degree

>I hope you guys didn't expect me to post a naked picture of myself, because that's never happening.
okay, fuck off, I don't care, go die, eat shit and don't expect any advice you fucking parasite

Honestly user I just eat whatever my mom cooks and that's pretty normal stuff (or about as normal as you can get I'd hope). But I cut my portions in half and stopped consuming soda/sweets. Also I'm not really interested in looking like the guy in that pic with all those muscles. Really just want to be thin all over.

Thanks, you too.

Jesus fucking Christ OP is a lost cause.

I'm just saying user, as somebody who doesn't know jack shit about fitness my thought process for this issue is that I don't see how building muscle is going to magically make my belly fat disappear. But I seem to clearly be wrong on this matter so I have no choice but to take Jow Forums's advice

Listen here you anime watching nigger faggot.
You need to build muscle to look normal.
>Hurr Durr I don't want to look big
At the end of the day, muscle and fat are both energy sources for your body. You ate at a deficit. So, your body looked within for food. Fat and muscles. Being the lazy faggot you are, you probably ate whatever greasy food your mom made and watched anime 24/7 on your bed.
So, you didn't use any muscles. There was no need for it. So, your body ate it all up and didn't use all the fat. Which is why it's important to work out and eat sufficient protein. If you had, you would've retained and gained muscles while losing all the fat. BUT NO. You wanted to be a lazy faggot and look where's it got you.

Now, eat well at a 20% deficit of your BMR( PROTEIN) and fucking lift.

Could you recommend me some food with a good amount of protein? Is chicken one of them? I always hear good things about chicken.

Delete your thread and read the sticky faggot.

7/10 bait
Your dad's cum.

I'll read the sticky but it's far too late to delete the thread because it's been more than 10 minutes.

Did you see the picture I posted of myself? Why would this be bait. I am genuinely looking for advice here.

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ur fat an u gonna stay that way till you nut up and start lifting for real

>Went from fat fat, to skinny fat.

>doesn't lift

>comes on here complaining

>We give advice

>still refuses to lift weights

Never gonna make it.

I'm not refusing to lift weights, user. I'm taking Jow Forums's advice and begrudgingly agreeing to start lifting weights.

You could possibly be confusing excess skin for fat rolls user.

Then start lifting and getting 100-150g of protein a day (from stuff like chicken, milk, meat in general, yogurt or skyr, quark, fish and if you REALLY can't get your protein in, buy some protein powder). Do SS while trying to eat 500-1000 calories under your TDEE (you'll need to google a calculator to find that out) and when you think you're getting "too bulky" as you normies like to call it, just keep lifting the same amount of weight everytime you go to the gym to maintain your mass.

Are you a woman? Because you've got some fucked up bitch logic.

Make sure you’re eating enough protein, otherwise a good chunk of the weight you lose will be muscle mass and your BF% will stay the same/get worse while losing weight. About 0.8g per pound of body weight is generally fine.

Lift weights plenty, 3 times a week or more.

Nah it's definitely fat rolls user. I've seen lots of pics of people with excess skin and I'm positive I don't have any of it.

Thanks user, will do.

No, I'm fairly certain I'm a male, even though I have what looks like the body proportions of a female.

how trash did you look at 220 if you still look that fat at 154?

>I don’t go to the gym
>don’t know how lifting is going to help
>as for protein fuck if I know

Jesus Christ this dumb shit is why you aren’t seeing the results you want. When you lose weight your body will use muscle as fuel, if you don’t give your bod the reason (lifting weights) and ability (eating protein) to retain your muscle you’ll lose weight but still have a shit bf% due to lack of lean mass. Why do you think soccer moms always fail on their diets? They only diet, don’t exercise.

Really REALLY trash. Like, vomit-inducingly terrible. I honestly can't believe I thought I looked okay for so many years.

Unironically kill your brainlet self.

>off white
>op is being a massive cry baby pathetic bitch
It all checks out.

Attached: image.jpg (607x1080, 93K)

could you post bodies that would be close to before and after?

even if you still have tons of fat you should feel pretty good about what you've accomplished so far.

Honestly user I don’t even know what I’d look up on google for a similar body type to what I used to look like. I guess the closest describable thing would be a pear-shaped body, that’s how bad it was in the hip/thigh area. And while this wouldn’t be such a bad thing for a THICC woman, I happen to not be a female so it’s unacceptable.

I’m happy that I’ve improved a ton from what I used to look like but it’s still not what I want.

Also speaking of thighs: basically I used to be a waist size 40 at my heaviest for pants but now I’m a 30-32. A 30-32 waist is like normal, isn’t it? So when I wear a pair of slim/skinny jeans I can fit into them just fine even when my thighs are so thick. How tight fitting are they meant to be on guys with normal sized thighs?

You went from fat to skinnyfat, now it's time to add some muscle.

It's very easy to be 154lbs and chubby if you didn't workout while losing weight.

>dieting is for losing weight
WEIGHT is the keyword you stupid fuck. Weight can be either muscle or fat. It seems that whatever retarded deficit you put yourself on made you burn your muscle mass and none of your fat.
You don't seem to understand this. When you lift, you build muscle underneath the fat, and hopefully you can cut the right way to lose your fat. If you don't, you'll go bearmode (which isn't necessarily a bad thing)

Attached: bearmode.jpg (683x1024, 304K)

I'm 5'10, 176lbs, started working out 3 months ago and I look pretty lean and good
You're doing something wrong, namely not going to the gym

retard lmfao