Do you think you can beat a mike tyson (in his prime) in a fight?

Do you think you can beat a mike tyson (in his prime) in a fight?

Attached: D9164020-B386-4EF0-B932-FFFD61E6E01F.jpg (588x733, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUImZswWXeg
youtu.be/do3P7ZW2hcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, some caffeine beforehand and he'll be out in 2 rounds

t. MMA crossfitter

everybody knows niggers are inferior to whites and im white so that'll be a piece of cake

white bois cant fight

by disqualification? yeah

probably, can see myself imanari rolling him and submitting him pretty easily

Anybody who seriously says yes is delusional or retarded

I don't think I can at my current state.

yeah i mean he's 5'10 and i am 5'11

Yeah. I’ve got this.

Attached: DCC1E75B-3620-40B1-9EC5-571496F6BE75.jpg (960x747, 62K)

what kind of dumbass question is this

Yes, I’m 5’7 and he’s 5’10 so I have a stronger base and can use that to my advantage. Even facing him in his prime his punching force was only 1200 lbs on average, meaning he has to put a lot of power behind his fist making him slow. I can use my speed to my advantage and deliver serveral decisive blows to his temple. I practice me strikes in the gym on a 200 lb punching bag and routinely move it a foot from my body, in practice this would be more than 1500 lbs if striking force so my power is greater than Mikes in his prime.

With the better base, stronger punches and more speed I take Tyson in his prime with low difficulty.

Attached: D5670BDC-E0DF-4CE3-9D2A-359909A2D7BF.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

> thinks he has a speed advantage over prime Mike Tyson

Wow im surprised your handlers let you on the computer

some retards on here think strength equates to fighting skill. Doesn't matter how big you are if the other guy knows how to fight youre fucked

In a mortal kombat 2 fight, yes, i'll take liu kang

In real life ? Haha i'd be dead in 20 seconds

yes

Attached: 1528411232239.jpg (567x425, 25K)

everyone with basic lifting experience can beat the shit out of mike tyson in his prime

>smart boom*rs posting guns

Attached: 5D725824D3EE4515BFB636134B15EEC3.png (381x353, 38K)

Based

underrated

yes, I am 6'4" 160 lbs ripped and can bench 150 lbs so I can beat him easily (a gorilla too)

do you even peek-a-boo ?

youtube.com/watch?v=NUImZswWXeg

Attached: 12222222.gif (240x240, 691K)

You have to be able to avoid inside fighting and have a solid defense. Mike Tyson was a fast fucker. I'd say try to hold him off for a good 4 rounds or more, establishing a jab to keep him off of you and using footwork and conditioning and only then could you slowly try to work in on his defense. He's generally an offensive fighter and damn good at it, so you have to be a defensive fighter of equal or greater equivalence.

Yes.
Pic related: It's me.

Attached: BC82971C-C794-4F50-961D-9D5838946C94.png (2640x2200, 165K)

Fucking easily.

I'm a whitebelt in BJJ, so it goes without saying he'll be fucked the minute it hits the floor.

i have a trick up my sleeve

Attached: vinny.jpg (900x626, 184K)

youtu.be/do3P7ZW2hcA
whitey BTFO

Attached: whypipo.jpg (640x640, 40K)

My god he was pure art in his prime

considering Jow Forums believes they can beat a gorilla Mike Tyson seems like a step down

Gorillas don't know BJJ

No one here could beat non-prime Tyson. Anyone who disagrees is delusional.

In a hand to hand fight blacks always beat the shit out of weak little white bois

this girl mogs 90% of Jow Forums
theres no way these dyel faggots can beat mike tyson

Attached: 33E94E8E-61AC-46A8-B9D6-8F589F594965.jpg (1080x1246, 534K)

Oh hey, someone actually knows what they're talking about in this thread. Color me surprised.

>this cope

Attached: 1515978548638.png (429x367, 244K)

Thats a goal if I knew one. Beating him would be like being better than the last 30 years of fighters honestly, and thats an absolutely stellar achievement.
Maybe if I had a few more years on me I could do him like holyfield

*colonizes your path*

Lol wtf

If I stopped life right now, and did nothing but train for one match against prime Tyson for the rest of my life, then still no.
Dumb question.
Move along.

>being this mad because his ancestors were the slaves of our ancestors

Attached: 1527697904762.png (210x195, 81K)

Many a man attempted to keep prime mike at bay with a jab...

hand to hand

you mean 5 niggas jumping one guy?

No he meant asain "men" servicing BBC

I have an extensive background of training in both striking and grappling and am a little taller and a little lighter than Mike. The answer is no. The man was a monster.

I’d dance around him for at least 5 or 6 rounds. The second he gets tired and let’s his hands down I’ll roindhouse kick him right in the fucking head.

can I bring a cop?

he would disform your face user dont play dumb

What kind of fight? Boxing, MMA, wrestling, no rules?

>stronger punches and more speed
heh

>The second he gets tired
So, never?

lel

Why do people do this? It's not like it gives you bragging rights, it's pure cowardice.

This

it's cope in realtime. This way they feel they have won a fight but you're absolutely right

Probably not because he was a total fucking animal and fighting was his profession, he kept making sure he beat the next guy.
But some regular individual of his physique, I have been there before, didn't exactly win but I held my own.

underrated

slavs beat niggers every time

Attached: Loma_uppercuts_Rigo_mikey-williams-toprank-770x592.jpg (770x592, 89K)

Probably have a decent shot. He's big and slow I'd be able to dance around the ring a bit to tire him out. Boxing isn't like street fighting, his arrogance would be his down fall.

Oh, he comes in for the jab? just side step and shin kick. Oh, he decides to grapple? heel hook. I know the right moves for most situations.

lmao at you calling tyson slow. Tyson in his prime was faster than you'll ever be.

You wouldnt even beable to reach him you dwarf

2/10

The bait that gets posted in these threads is amazing

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000127274268_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqS8LvVGaCov9_zEWH2d7j7f7uG-EXu1vQjA186ek-eCk.jpg (1280x800, 176K)

I bet Mike Tyson slated asain "men"

>I'd say try to hold him off for a good 4 rounds or more

Attached: laughing bitches.jpg (640x348, 39K)

I would say I have like a 50% chance
I trained MMA for like 2 years, if I'm able to take him to the ground it's basically over for him
If he punches me directly even once, I'm pretty much dead
Any other mma/bjj/wrestling bros here? What do you think?

This.

Fury already took care of Klitschko by that point.

Attached: _46691497_hayepa766.jpg (512x288, 34K)

I hope you're joking

>Slavs
>white

ahaha if he tried that shit on me i would just anticipate where his face would be and nail him

more like peek-a-ouch

Attached: big guy with jacket.jpg (272x349, 35K)

lol cope harder weak little nigger boy.

I'm really not
Have you not seen the early years of the if UFC?
Ground fighters will always beat strikes

Hell no butt anyway I can bench two plates, could prime Mike Tyson one-shot me even if I blocked his punch?

He'll fucking rock you. Everybody thinks heavyweight fighters are slow, but they're not.

As someone not impressed by any fighter nowadays, Mike would destroy everyone on Jow Forums and every well known fighter today.

solid bait

how can you not be impressed by Loma and GGG

Even with 4 fully functional firearms, loaded with proper ammunition, tested directly beforehand, AND a thirty minute head-start I'd still be concerned about why I got myself in that situation in the first place.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 101K)

Dumb phone poster. Tyson's the greatest defensive heavyweight to ever live.

or joking

I would destroy him with my MMA. Rush me? BOOM oblique kick the knee *SNAP*

Wrong Tyson m80

If I had four of my niggas with me, sure

hahahahaha good one

>i have an ear up my sleeve
ftfy

Little know fact. Cus D'amato was a wrestling coach in the midwest in his 20's. He believed that wrestling was an integral part in boxing training for explosiveness. Atlas and D'amato integrated mat time as a supplement to roadwork while training Tyson. Good luck with your heel hooks and imanari rolls into leg locks.

There is old footage of Tyson sprawling during his training days in the Catskills. Good luck taking him to the ground.

Tyson was only 5’10...

I’d smash the manlet

He has 0 defense against takedowns

Gimme 4 other people and we'll lynch that nigger.

>Mike Tyson
>damn good

Lol

Would you hold off a gorilla with jabs?

Attached: 4FAF1DCA-0B40-4E9F-B1C6-E54C33BE0A6C.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>hes going to hold off Tyson in his prime with "establishing a jab" and "using footwork and conditioning" for, and I quote "a good 4 rounds" and I continue my quote "or more"

I actually woke up my cat with my obnoxious nasal chortle.

Attached: caters_gorilla_punch_03.jpg (800x600, 126K)

>peek

Attached: 1530513142509.jpg (200x222, 5K)

I would win at my goal of being punched so hard that I instantly die

Cant afford anything better

>Those jukes near the end
Its literally like watching a Dragon Ball character jesus fucking lord almighty

I wouldn't fight him for a million dollars, that guy in his prime was legitimately scary he was knocking pro heavy weight fighters left and right, he'd probably kill the average person in one hit.