You walk into this room and you can't walk out for one hour. Where do you go, and what do you do...

You walk into this room and you can't walk out for one hour. Where do you go, and what do you do? Somewhat serious question.

Attached: v25lqldev6r11.jpg (725x857, 77K)

Act like I'm texting and play girls' frontline on my phone

just sit on the floor somewhere and watch youtube or something

Pretend I'm nodding out on heroin sitting on the floor
Noone bothers you if they think you're a homeless drug addict

Attached: 1491919475909.jpg (754x2222, 256K)

Walk to the nearest corner, curl into a ball and start crying

Go into the center of one of their circles and pull my bong out of my backpack and smoke a bowl in front of them. Then convince one of the frat boys to drink the bong water for $5.

this is cypress ranch high school. i live close by

>high school

They look so old though

Do I have my laptop with me?

JVHS alumni here.
Fuck cypress

No, just your phone.

Chill on my phone for an hour. Before smart phones I would have basically just sat somewhere and spaced out/feel asleep.

Probably get arrested since this is a highschool and I'm almost 30.

what are the students like, user? are they really preppy insufferable prototypical jocks like the pic indicates?

this except i'm 26

>No, just your phone.

Wow, that's an easy one. Find a pillar, lean up against it, take out my phone, and play 2048 for an hour.

Godly taste user.

Attached: 1529153052039.jpg (3350x3000, 1.71M)

If I have some reason to be there, like it's a social event, I'd probably socialize with a group. But if I'm just stuck there for some reason I'd just find someplace to sit down and shitpost till I can leave.
>tfw functional but socially abstinent

>2048

Holy shit, the only place where I've found someone else who plays 2048 is Jow Forums. I think there might be an interesting correlation here.

Attached: skooks.gif (400x374, 310K)

>I'd probably socialize with a group

Describe specifically what this would look like, starting from the point when the photo was taken.

I don't fucking know, it's the sort of thing you improvise once you're there. It all depends on what you're there for. There's no fucking formula for socialization.
Honestly I'd just find a group with some cute girls and talk to them about some bullshit

Group of girls are right in front of you. There are 3 cute ones, and 2 fat ones. What do you do, what do you say?

Is that the one with the anti bullying video that's retarded?

this is all i see

Attached: 165416515616216841.png (723x857, 1.05M)

>Sorry for making you wait, loading 40 round p-mags is pain in the ass. Lets beat that Breivik guy record.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Did you not understand a single thing I just said? I don't do cold approaches. I don't have the confidence for that. But if I was in a social environment, say a party or a get-together, I'd start a conversation based on whatever brought us all to the social gathering. You autists seem to think there's some technical skill you can learn that'll automatically allow you to socialize when it's almost pure improv.

Yeah, I realized because my brother went there. Took home there for registration. This high school looked like shit, and the only interesting thing they have is a huge ball made of the visitor stickers they hand out.

It's a graduation party held at the school, with no alcohol. You've all been invited because in an hour you will all be graduating from High School. What now?

Id go find my gymbros and talk about lifting while we take turns feeling eachother muscles n-no homo

Since I've attended four years of high school with these girls I'm probably at least acquainted with them. If I'm somehow not then there's a conversation starter on it's own. "What classes did you take?" "How come we never met before?" Etc etc. Once the ice is broken I'll talk about whatever the hell comes up.

That was my highschool so i do what I did the day this photo was taken
>meander past everyone and hope one of my friends come by while I walk the hallway alone

This was taken in between periods
School was really prep so someone would help you as soon as they realized it
This was in between periods so not enough time
Could happen
In between periods so doubtful
Everyone was really kind and helpful. It was over half white so even the shitskins were kind
>cool horse statue at the front
>one of the best sets of gym equipment
>dedicated student assistants for the athletes
>famous as well as infamous
>one of the top schools in Texas
>won a few baseball championships and went to state
>have their own ultimate frisbee team

networking mayne

>Hello Chads, what are your job prospects? May I join you?

Something like that?

How much you wanna bet those dudes are actually friendly

no idea. i wear mostly black and all those guys wear much more colorful clothing so i would stick out like a sore thumb.

Lean on a pillar thing and go on r9k on my phone

half of them are megadouches and the other half are the best people you will ever meet
t. went to prep school with these guys

i'd fit in as the token chink fratbro at any of the UCs

Bretty much.
Chads and Stacys are nicer than uggo people who have a chip on their shoulder 24/7.
Some Chad/Stacy types are overly entitled and would rather not associate with human garbage

wtf that game died like 3 years ago

That's a hallway in UMichgan.

> they literally all have the same shorts and hair

What the fuck? Is this a Brad/Chad convention?

Attached: b3a.jpg (586x441, 24K)

> wastes time dramatically chambering round

ametuer

Attached: Cf3ii5nUMAAsm9k.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Hahaha what the fuck I thought it was only women who dressed the same. Where the fuck is this? Are they deliberately doing it or was it accidental?

Go from group to group introducing myself

Spin my arms in a circle, and if they walk into me it's their fault.

Imma bang that black girl in the background looking at me

That place is a bit too white fir my liking. How would one fade into the backround?

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 35K)