Mom (unironically) found the girl clothes, wat do

>be 20 yr old retarded curious twink, not trans
>gonna be joining military soon but finishing degree right now
>had to help my mom earlier this morning, knocking over a pile of clothes i had been washing and she tells me we'll worry about it later
>help her, short on time so i have to head straight to uni
>come back
>go to my room
>different but cant put my finger on what
>go upstairs, mom tells me she put my clothes away for me
>in my dresser
>where i hide my girl clothes and other objects
>put something laying beside the bottom drawer as if to make it look like she didnt touch it
>went the extra mile and put some shit back together/cleaned it
>didnt even mention the vodka under my desk (technically too young and my mom is really against it)
>feel like she mightve did all that to compensate, feeling bad for intruding or something

Fuuuuck fuck fuck fuck this is fucking humiliating, what can I even do? I feel like I can't show my face around her now.

Attached: potato.gif (267x400, 471K)

Tell her about your gf who is coming over or some shit. Or tell her you have a gf. Or that you broke up with your gf.

>other objects
if those are dildos you're fucked if not make up a story about how some classmate wanted you to wash her clothes cause her washing machine broke or something.

She'll talk to you soon, just wait for the "user, can you come downstairs please"

What do you do?

First, understand that some parents have seen and been through some REAL shit. To someone like that, they're going to be alot less phased than you think. She probably DOES feel bad for intruding, as she should. But I wouldn't get too upset with her.

You think she's never used a dildo? You think she's never seen a bottle of vodka? You think she's never known bisexual people and cross dressers?

I know you're embarrassed, but it's fine.

Ain't no need to hide your face in shame.

Not as bad as your parents finding the bag of crusty jerk socks under your bed

Attached: 8B834290-4D23-449A-AFA4-E848FBAFD659.gif (250x237, 7K)

It's way worse than that honestly

>> twink
>> joining military
they add in a new cumrag class or something?

>Hiding your girl clothes with your actual clothes
Rookie mistake famalam
The best strategy is to hide them with old clothes that would usually be ignored

Lol it's the potato girl haha I love the potato girl

You do realize absolutely no one would believe that?

>not trans
sure

say you had a girl over. or even a hooker if its more believable

post pics of you dressed in your girl clothes senpai

I've never used the dildo though. I don't really even like butt stuff. I don't want her to think that I do, though.

I did that before but that was when I was living upstairs, I moved downstairs because I'd get retardedly loud and sperg out a bunch at night and keep her up.

congrats, you humiliated yourself and your mom will never respect you again.

Then why'd you even buy the dildo? To suck on?

Actually neck yourself you degenerate scum

Imagine not wanting a cute gf (male)

Well my bf (female) at the time thought it'd be hot. Tried to get it in, couldn't. Apparently you gotta loosen up your butt or something. When we met eventually he put his finger in my butt. Didn't really like it, just felt like I was pooping, pretty uncomfortable desu. Now it's just this useless thing in my drawer.

If it's a BBC dildo send it to me I'll use it

>calling a rate/mos a class
>cumrag class
Those are in every rate/mos desu.

Nope its not a bbc dildo, its an asian dildo

Attached: 7w.jpg (485x600, 12K)

act like it never happened but hint that you know that she knows so that she will know that you know that she knows
own up to your degeneracy

>if those are dildos you're fucked if not make up a story about how some classmate wanted you to wash her clothes cause her washing machine broke
Yes, user, the pefect lie. Come on, nobody is that retarded. The only thing he could say is that he has a gf like that other user suggested

Attached: 1514290590905.png (720x720, 250K)

About as useless as roller skates for a cripple

>circumcised
>no pubes
Not even an asian dildo senpai

What clothes? You mean those surprise clothes you washed so she'd get them without any germs?

Tell her it's for a class project where you have a skit bashing the gender norms and how we should respecting shit. That's avoided the trap question with my dad

Attached: 1537769628098.png (446x607, 362K)

how about a full sized crusty towel with 5 month's worth of cum stains etched across

If she asks say that you had some girl over and she left them Chad it up.

>what can I even do?
Become my cute twink bf please

that ridge behind the glans is clearly supposed to be the foreskin pulled back
Cutbois don't have that