Describe your most painful rejection

Describe your most painful rejection.

Attached: f9deaefd76340b74d7cf663c527c4646.jpg (1281x868, 97K)

>Describe your most painful rejection.
pic related

I never got rejected because i never tried lmao
Get on my level nerds

Attached: 1530953721270.jpg (662x705, 36K)

>your most painful rejection
Everything from age 11 on. It never ends.

>he's never had a girl he doesn't know walk up to him from out of nowhere and preemptively reject him
get on my level fag

Attached: 1389010111408.gif (330x213, 413K)

>be friendly with girl in high school
>talk during class and online constantly
>tell her I have a huge crush on girl and not sure how to tell her
>she starts telling me how great a person I am and anyone would be lucky to have me, you're great and attractive!
>she tells me I should just tell that person my feelings
>finally break down that it's her that I like
>oh sorry user, I have this online bf halfway across the country that you've never heard about nor have I ever mentioned during the year plus we've been friends and I'm committed to him
>doesn't say a word to me in school the following day
>slowly stops talking to me online
Hurt like fuck but glad it taught me at a young age an important lesson about women

My friend told the girl I was going to ask out I was going to ask her out. She thought it was a joke, and then friend zoned me when I realized. And that's why I hate Tumblrinas.

My first rejection was my last rejection.
"No it wouldn't be right because we work together"
That was the last message she sent me before I deleted her from my contacts and all of social media, and never tried to talk to a girl ever since. Too much pain for me desu. All the dates and gift... FUCK ME!!!

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 1.04M)

i've never been rejected because i'm too afraid to ever ask a girl out so i wait for them to ask me out instead

Attached: 1425733906277.png (500x500, 12K)

>resident slut at place of employment
>small party at her house
>so drunk she can barely walk
>say "kiss me" to the resident slut
>"maybe if i was more drunk"

>maybe if i was more drunk"
fuck...

>actually got a date after being rejected multiple times before by others
>thought everything went great
>big normfag but cute and easygoing
>even asked to add me on social media
>FUCK I'M IN
>messages me two days later
>"I had fun, but I think we should stay friends."
I can handle blunt rejection and the looks of disgust, but trying to trick me into thinking I'm actually likeable and then dropping me is too painful.

>but trying to trick me into thinking I'm actually likeable and then dropping me is too painful.
FUCKING THIS, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

I guess I could tell some.
>work at restaurant job with girl I go to school with
>finally work up the courage to ask her out
>don't even ask her for a date, just to hang out after work or something
>she laughs in my face like it's the biggest joke she's ever heard
>she tells all her friends and before I know it everyone in our small town is laughing at the pathetic loser for crashing and burning
>find out a few days later that the girl I asked out is fucking her cousin and several other guys at the same time and no one in your small town gives her shit about being a slut
>tfw you got rejected by the town bicycle

Attached: 1525235913986.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>known her since elementary school
>she was always hanging around me
>literally my only friend from 1st to 4th grade
>we'd play tag and wrestle together and kids would bully us for being so close
>in middle school we were in almost every class together
>she literally came over and we studied and did projects together all the time
>mom and dad knew something was going to happen between us for sure, dad kept saying "you guys are gonna get married one day i know it" half-jokingly
>in high school we had different classes so we didn't spend as much time together
>one day freshman year found out she was being bullied so i went to the table of upperclassmen stacies and pelted them with tater tots
>got suspended for a week
>time moves on, but we still find time to hang out/talk at least once a week
>she got a LOT prettier and way more popular, but still had time for me
>we'd drop off homework/projects at each other's houses if one of us was absent and couldn't make it
>junior year
>i realize she has to be my soulmate, nobody cares about me nearly as much as her
>text her that i need to talk to her about something important
>we meet at our usual spot, a park by our houses
>the park we spent all our childhood together
>i tell her my feelings
>she just kinda stares for a second and says "im sorry user but i dont see you that way, you're like my brother, i dont wanna ruin that"
>i get mad
>she starts crying
>havent talked to her since

Fucking 10+ years in the making, man. And this is how it ends up.

Attached: fy4674.png (600x600, 151K)

She made a face of pure scorn and disgust, said nothing, and walked away.

I was 11 and I never recovered

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

>best friend and I get high on MDMA
>try to kiss him but he rejects me, saying he can't into relationships (he kissed me when we were drunk before so I assumed he liked me)
>he starts dating a mutual friend like a month later

Kinda hurt but I got over it quick. We're still friends and he broke up with the girl and expressed that I would've been better gf material but I feel nothing towards him anymore.

I asked my babysitter to be my girlfriend when I was like 8 or something. She just kinda laughed and said she's too old for me. But she gave me a kiss and let me stroke her golden blonde hair.

it stuck with me, man. that was almost 10 years ago. i never forgot it, and never will.

Ever since my rejection I gained at least 50lbs

is she still too old for you?

>Last day of middle school.
>Confess feelings.
>She gags loudly and pretends to throw up.

Attached: 1538727374991.jpg (381x315, 16K)

that's not good for you, user. even if you don't plan to date, you'd likely be happier with yourself if that was gone.

My most painful rejection was recently. And it wasn't because I was embarrassed, it wasn't because of any of that. It's just because, I told her that I had a thing for her, and I'm pretty certain it ruined our friendship. But I feel like I had to say it.

Gonna go innawoods with my SKS and stay there for at least 3 months

living off the land is a good way to toughen up and trim down. good luck to you.

can't be rejected if you never try family

Attached: 49cf1347-a801-4128-aa61-6d974224cec1..jpg (1080x780, 151K)

One more
>meet guy from different high school
>start hanging out and become fast friends
>he's always bumming me for rides to places he needs to go and things like that but I don't think much of it at first
>he always seemed to be popular with girls even though he wasn't rich or played sports and was kind of average looking
>start to notice a pattern where any girl I showed interest in he'd hook up with before I had a chance to even talk to her
>I constantly get rejected and he seems to get more popular, to the point that girls act hostile towards me when I'm around him
>finally figure out my "best friend" was mooching off me while using me to make himself look better and was also lying about me and destroying my reputation all so he could get laid
>lost my reputation, my only friend and any chance to get a gf all at same time

>last month
>ask girl out to coffee shop nearby, everything goes great for once, for the first time actually feel like I have a good chance
>go on second date
>everything goes well again
>huge self-esteem boost
>third date
>things are going great again
>actually muster up the courage to hold her hand
>she tells me she's never done this before
>"me neither"
>so happy
>wanted to just say goodbye like normal, but instead she grabs me and hugs me tightly
>after all these failed attempts, finally a gf
>go back to my room, never happier in my life tbqh senpai
>ask her a couple days later if she wants to hang out again
>busy
>ask again after waiting a few days
>busy
>run into her in person ask her if we can meet up that monday
>monday comes, busy
>break coming up for uni, tell her I want to see her at least one more time before the break and that I really like her
>"sorry user, I'm not ready for a relationship, we can be friends tho"
I've gotten to the point where rejection hardly affects me because it's happened so many times, but wow I felt like a jackass who had just been used and mocked, what a waste of time and money. still crushed

Attached: admiral feel.jpg (651x663, 43K)

I have this weird relationship with a girl I met through Ragnarok Online (yeah it's been more than a decade)

First she was the one to actually fall for me and confess, I rejected her because I was pretty Jow Forums back then and could do a lot better, but still we kept hanging out because she's a good friend.

Then I moved out of the city, and started getting fatter and fatter. We would still meet up whenever I came over to visit my parents and I started making moves on her being rejected every time. Last time I did it I actually cried, fuck it was so embarrassing.

We met up a couple more times as friends but I haven't seen her in three years. I'm back to being Jow Forums again so I wonder what she's going to say.

Ive never been rejected ive only rejected

Attached: FUWA36YE.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>freshman year
>art class with cute black girl at same table as me
>hit it off and starts flirting with me immediately
>think I just got lucky
>go like this for 3 months
>eventually work courage to ask out
>says yes, we decide on applebees
>go there dressed up and everything
>realized we decided on saturday and the place is closed
>have to wait outside for an hour until brother picks me up
>find out she knew it was closed saturday, set me up
>people I know send me screenshots of her laughing to friends on skype
>sit in back of every class until I graduate
I now realize Im a retard for thinking anyone would even stomach me let alone go out with me

Attached: 13667237.png (500x375, 240K)

I've never been rejected because I've never asked anyone out

>Be middle school me
>Have crush on what I thought was qt white girl
>Become best friends ends with one of her female friends
>Friend told me that Stacey liked chocolates
>Start buying her fuck load of chocolate over a month
>Bout' $90(don't ask)
>Time comes where I'm at the limit
>Ask her out in the closet with our belongings during gym
>"Oh thanks user but we are better off being friends :)"
>Runs off to the changing room
>Fast forward lunch a period later
>All girls in class already know
>Laugh at me
>Friends find out and laugh as well
>Mfw

It doesn't end there though

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 35K)

Considering this is the #metoo era; this probably happens all the time now.

she said no and then fucked my bestfriend secretly while i would talk to him about it

she wanted a backup option later on

I know how you feel, and it's gotten to the point that I now fear acceptance more than rejection.
With rejection, it's the same song and dance I've done 100 times.
With acceptance, now I'm at risk.
If I actually got a gf and dated her for long enough to no longer feel like shit all the time and no longer feel ugly and no longer feel alone all the time; what would I do if she left me?
I'd probably just an hero. I couldn't come back to this.

Never been rejected because I don't try.
I've rejected others more than once, because I'm a complete wreck inside and can't form real bonds with people.

Sorry if this gets misunderstood
I got rejected by my ex boyfriend when I wasn't even flirting, I have a bad habit of speaking my mind and I must have said something that came off as hitting on.
Ironically enough he's legitimately active sexually and open about it and I'm not. In fact I wanted us to lose our virginity to each other, but it was one sided and he left me and we never talked again

*I'm still a virgin who dislikes people, I have stayed single and avoided people as a whole after our break up

almost the same, she was even my first kiss, we held hands and even hugged. All that money wasted.

I studied for four fucking years at Texas tech and i graduated in petroleum engineering and i moved to odessa texas texas and I fucking saw Brookes posts here. Im rich so I fucking gave Brooke money and I have fuck all to show for it Im so fucked and alone that whore chose a nigger over me, a fit aryan male who is rich. It makes no FUCKING sense

Attached: 2FBB3A63-38F4-449E-B20B-0C0B1A62EB72.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

You want to know about money wasted? I sent Brooke 200 FUCKING dollars and she blocked me on discord

Attached: CC769F97-8955-419C-BA73-938E9B672A14.jpg (4032x3024, 1.19M)

>ex boyfriend

Bitch die try being ALONE in Odessa Texas surrounded by COCK and sending Brooke money and listening to her STUPID fucking chatter and she eventually BLOCKS you

Attached: 65339121-6A81-49A9-B395-2DD99C752DC5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

The only fucking thing you get trying to form a real bond is some WHORE like Brooke taking your money and choosing to SUCK a NIGGERS DICK over you even if you are educated and will allow her to live rent free

Attached: 74D76B3F-4334-4E93-936C-1549BA9E11FC.png (640x1136, 945K)

You can't be rejected if you never try

Attached: FE128B91-7AF5-4ABA-BD35-FBC5C53CBA94.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Try being accepted only to be fucking SCAMMED for $200 That could have gone to student loans not for Brooke and her NIGGER FUCK TOY

Attached: 535C20A6-DC76-4DAB-A28D-C2A41B4BC6E8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

girl tells me she likes me. After about a week she says she lost interest. I don't really try so ive only had a few rejections

Try being the backup halfway across the country for some CUNT on a FARM who fucks NIGGERS i guess she learned it from sucking HORSE COCK on the farm

Attached: 5223A2F9-87C4-4BA0-969F-71D00E26BE97.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

$89? Bitch Inspent TWO HUNDRED on that cunt brooke and she didnt even consider being with me in Odessa she fucking BLOCKED me on Discord

Attached: 148F4800-EFCC-415A-9474-8A1A4E0BF10C.jpg (1536x2120, 521K)

That's brutal man, you can't ever experience that with someone again. That's a one time only connection.

>be me
>2nd year of college
>small writing class, maybe 15 people in the room
>shy qt girl says she's from my hometown
>ask her after class why I'd never seen her
>homeschooled
>throughout the semester we keep talking
>I notice her looking at me across the room a few times
>always comes over to work with me when we're in groups
>laughs at every joke
>last day of class we all bring in food
>complements me on my cooking
>after class she asks to carry stuff to my car
>talk about her family and shit on the walk back
>after we put stuff in my trunk
>I ask "hey, can I get your number, maybe we can hang out some time"
>"sorry I don't really give my number out"
>she walks away

first and last rejection, everything I thought I knew was wrong, women just aren't for me I guess

Attached: 7fP0AYa.png (205x246, 4K)

It's crazy how many of these experiences are from high school and earlier.

Did none of you make any effort whatsoever to create a life for yourselves after you graduated? Do you think you are, or are you, the same person you were in high school? Have you actually not done any growing since then? Have you really not changed?

Fuck. I don't know whether this makes me angry because of how stupid it is or makes me pity you all of you

>women just aren't for me I guess
Reading this actually kind of hurt, user. Don't know why

that realization hurt me a lot more, but I'm used to it now

not being obsessed with sex / intimacy has freed up a lot of time to be more productive on other things

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 25K)