Gyno thread

>tfw lifting hard for 4 years to get aesthetic
>tfw body looks pretty good except for gyno
>tfw have to pinch nipples to look normal

Anyone else /gyno/ here? I know surgery is the only way to get rid of it but does anyone have some tips on making it look less gross?

Attached: pepe134.png (1127x686, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7NwcNsS
imgur.com/a/QKvil1z
imgur.com/a/uWEwqfI
imgur.com/a/EsvH3Mn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posted wrong pepe pic, fuck.
meant to post this one

First post

my pc is cucking me right now

Attached: grrr.jpg (500x486, 31K)

I still can't figure out if i have gyno or just fat/underdeveloped lower pecs
I too have to pinch my nipples to look good and i can't feel anything hard underneath the nipples as the meme videos say

tamoxifen 20mg. get your doc to prescribe a month.

Tell the doc you workbout hard and have low fat but the shit under your nips wont go. just tell me someone on a bodybuilding forum said that roiders take it and you figured you as a natty could take it too.

worked for me but I took it for 3 months

I feel a hard lump behind and even in my nipple. it fucking sucks so much.

if you cant feel anything hard underneath then its most likely fat. cut bf%

In the same boat. Lifting for 5.5 years. Even when I get down to borderline single digit bodyfat, I'm still self conscious shirtless. Can't fucking wait until I'm done with school and can get surgery.

Do you have any pics? I'm currently losing weight, I'm down 30 pounds but my bitch tits still haven't shrank and my nipples are puffy as fuck. The closer I get to my goal weight the more terrified I am that it's gyno.

What if the lump is hardened already? ive had it for a few years now. will tamoxifen still help me?

How do i lose fat at 12% bf

You just have to get them cut out. I know.
And when they have you in for post-op examinations to see how they're healing, if you don't like how they've turned out, say so while you still have the chance, and they'll usually go back in there a second time for free to fix the results.

well shit, if you're at 12% bodyfat and cant feel a hard lump then its most likely an underdeveloped pec

Steroids and caloric restriction while doing a bit of lifting

Keep benching. Go for lower weight higher reps

imgur.com/a/7NwcNsS imgur.com/a/QKvil1z imgur.com/a/uWEwqfI imgur.com/a/EsvH3Mn

heres pics of my gyno. ive gotten leaner since these pics (taken 7 months ago) but nipples look exactly the same

Great that's just great, looks like i'm going to need to spend even more time on my pecs
I don't want to die in my mid 20s

should i focus on flat bench or decline or incline?

Why not all of them lmao

This is now a gyno guess thread. Roundbois post pics and find out if there is hope or not

Attached: PSX_20181111_131645.jpg (3506x2224, 773K)

>generic dad bod at the beach, no gyno in sight

his secret sauce? he's packin some heat downstairs

Oof. How does it look when your nips are hard?

How hard is the lump exactly?

That’s nothing brah, maybe get the surgery one day but I’d kill for my gyno to be that insignificant

No one in this threat has any bad gyno at all. Try having fucking B cups.. One day I hope to afford the surgery but it probably doesn’t matter because I’m guessing my hormones are fucked. It’s a very sad life when you live right near the beach

I have a hard time with this. How hard is a this lump supposed to be? All of the fatty spots on my body feel hard when squeezed.

post image pls

Nah I have before but the gib Milkies and become a trap comments make me wanna commit sudoku

OP here, heres pic with nipples hard.
I just hate knowing that this is my potential body, but my fucking gyno ruins it

Attached: IMG_2561.jpg (2318x1875, 770K)

The lump feels like a very hard piece of tissue behind the nipple. To put it into perspective, imagine squeezing a tough piece of meat through a bag of pudding

Well here’s some good news it’s literally nothing with hard nipples and barely and issue soft

Hello fellow Hispanic user!

You dont have gyno

No one on fit in a do I have gyno thread has ever had gyno, they've just had high body fat because no one on fit lifts.

i have gyno as well, and a fucking stomach

i went to the doctors, turns out the gyno is actually just extra fat tissue under the nipple, not horomones. I can lose them by bench pressing.

OP here. These replies have made me feel better about my chest and if you guys really think it’s just high BF% then I’m gonna try to do a 100% clean cut and see how it goes.

100% dont do this if its hard glandular tissue tamoxifen wont do anything
Or if it does it'll be temporary

Focus on losing weight and building chest muscle to improve surgery results.

Yeah, it completely disappears when your nips are hard. Get your nips pierced and you will always look like that

Do you people stare at a guy's chest if he has gyno? I wanted to start swimming for exercise but I'm worried people would tare at my man boobs. Granted mine are somewhat mild but I still feel self conscious about them.

could be pseudogyno, i think it still needs susrgery

I only pay alot of attention to other chests bc I myself have gyno. doubt a normie would notice or care

Show us the soft nip pic for this supposed gyno you have.

Already did. click the imgur links earlier in the thread

Normies don't really notice gyno unless it's pretty awful.

Agreed, they dont even know what it is most of the time.
Worst case scenario they might think you're chubby

Do I have gyno or just fat?

Attached: Screenshot_20181203-203235.png (1440x2560, 3.33M)

Looks like your chubby but have some mild gyno along with it

this.
cut bf%

Fucking risperdal in the water supply or some shit. Everyone has it, gonna have to sue the cattle industry for those growth hormones.

Is there a way to get gyno w/o taking whey or is whey the only cause for gyno.

There are a shitload of causes for gyno and none of them are whey.

Do you have gyno?

Yes

Did you take whey?

Extremely mild gyno that would be unnoticeable with low body fat

damn, science man going at it. i have gyno and i took whey, include me in ur findings

Attached: 1539530593775.jpg (1106x962, 333K)