ITT: Things you realized when you become Jow Forums

>Politics don't matter as much as you think, only twinks and fatties care a lot
>The average man's arm size is laughable
>Genetics is everything
>Ryan Gosling

Attached: 1536349724662.gif (528x555, 816K)

>Realization you are the product of millions of years of evolution and that your body is remarkably adaptive.
>Realization your male ancestors were brave warriors, builders, creators
>Realization that you live in a century of sloth, decadence and anti-intellectualism.
>Realization that I am a wolf surrounded by sheep.
>Realization that a war is coming.
>Realization that I must protect my newborn daughter and prepare her for a dark future.

>Body type is the last thing women are concerned with
>Being tall of any sort is better than being the most jacked manlet on the planet
>You're never going to make it

>only thing that matters is if you're satisfied with yourself
>improvement is always possible
>your problems are only your problems
>you're capable of way more than you know
>most people don't know what the fuck they are talking about

Attached: Marcus_Porcius_Cato.jpg (348x717, 25K)

>becoming a man in a world full of wet pussies, the thread

>politics are meaningless, and every wave crashes after a couple years
>you can only fix yourself, and others will fix themselves when they're ready
>you have no excuse to be socially anxious

>being in shape doesn't solve your personality/confidence/other personal issues, it makes you feel better though
>superficial gains tend to attract superficial people, you need to workout your mind as well as your body
>anxiety is physiological, sleep/eat/lift and it will go away, depression is a little harder to cope
>you need a GOOD reason to lift, the first months are hard as fuck and statistically you're not gonna make it if you lift for "girls" and/or "looks"
>negative emotion is more powerful than positive emotion, fear/rage is the best motivation you can get

>Nobody cares how big you are, how good you think you look, how low your bodyfat % is or how much weight you can lift as much as you do
>After 4 months of lifting if you're not obese or literally a twig 70%+ of people you meet are going to think you look good regardless of what you think or what people on the internet tell you

Attached: 1542855184644.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

>Whites are the best looking when they’re fit
>The average white collage man is weak as shit
>eating good, healthy food really makes you feel a lot better than junk food

>Don't care that I have a better body than 99 percent of men only that 1 percent that are better than me
>So many men take steroids and become drug addicts just for the vain purpose of getting pussy, but fail, look horrible, rarely get laid and are still insecure
>Consistency and discipline is how you become great
>Old men need to be purged. Modern medicine has gone to far keeping these disgusting old bags alive

mogging is not a fit meme it is a real thing, people feel it but they choose to deny it, I don't know if there's a name for it in real life but it does exist people just don't like it. I mog a few people but even though im 6`2 I get height mogged 24/7 by my brother 6`7 and occasionally strangers

>Politics doesn't matter
Sure, if you don't value your freedom which is being pulled away from you every passing moment.

>>you have no excuse to be socially anxious

elaborate please. i'm an anxious little bitch for no reason

Only retards don't care about politics. Tuning out reality while your race is destroyed is a sin.

Attached: the world needs doers.png (1062x1049, 925K)

if you don't keep up with politics because you find it entertaining (like a bad reality show), but instead keep up with it because you take it seriously, then you are the definition of faggot

Attached: 1536426634851.jpg (618x618, 25K)

>the fitter you get the less your personality matters

Go back to your containment board, non-lifter.

Retards who think politics is just a reality show should be shot. Your inability to comprehend the direction of the world and your apathy towards affecting any change are the reason the west is going to shit. Please hang yourself by the neck and try and regain some honor.
Post body

>tfw too attractive to care about politics

Attached: 1437172359533.jpg (640x641, 66K)

Attached: IMG_20181201_190640.jpg (1511x2317, 680K)

Collage man kek

You're improving yourself every single day. Even if you haven't reached your goals yet you still try every single day. Anybody who looks at you and judges you for that is nobody worth hearing. Besides, we all see hundreds of people every day. I promise you that you won't stand out too much, and that nobody is intently watching you or silently judging. Social anxiety is completely irrational in nearly every circumstance, and there's nothing to justify it.

you need to meditate
if things that trigger bad anxiety episodes are reminiscent of stressful shit you experienced as a child you should do CBT (or just meditate harder and longer) until it goes away
also get your testosterone and estrogen checked. if you can afford it and there's a reputable clinic nearby then an hcg+clomid+aromatase inhibitor stack will change your life while still being half-natty

I think he means nothing in the end really matters much

Did you have a c-section? Looks like you gave up on your diet like you gave up on your country

Bitter non-lifter detected

Post body

>Women really don't pay that much attention to how big you are
To any of you fags lifting for pussy, you only need to achieve twink mode.

Not him, but the point of social anxiety and other phobias is that you know the fear is completely irrational but you can't rationalise your way out of it (that's the literal definition of phobia btw).

Search a good cognitive-behavioral program against social anxiety and follow it step by step. It's not easy to do, but it's the most reliable way to handle your social anxiety. Fix your potential physiological issues as well. Lack of sleep and improper nutrition usually degenerates into anxiety.

Attached: image1 (1).png (750x1334, 1.06M)

LOL even my little sister has bigger arms than you

Weak slimback spotted. I warm up with your maxes

rossi?

mogged by kek, wow

>lifting regularly, even if you don't make a bunch of progress over time but still make some noticeable progress puts you MILES AHEAD of the average man
>girls do notice you more, but your muscles aren't pussy magnets and the only thing getting you laid/in a relationship is your confidence and personality
>people who don't exercise or barely put in any effort will loathe you
>many people are permanently dispositioned to be weak-willed and can never truly better themselves

>of all Jow Forums goals, being reasonably lean is the most important and least wasteful/gay

The first step to conquering a fear is to examine it and find holes to poke in the rationality behind it.

No one can mog you without your permission.

Yeah, that's how normal fears work, but that's only a cognitive trick and it actually doesn't work on some deep behavioral habits.

If you don't have any phobia (seems like it) try to rationalise an addiction of yours. Or even better, try to rationalise your way out of living. Tell yourself your fear of death is completely irrational.

You know it's not that simple.

>making it is a state of mind

>hard work pays off
>doing the work is easy, finding out what you need to work on is hard.
>you only have what you're dealt to work with, it's up to you to make the best of it
>never stop improving because improvement is always possible
>lifting for the sake of others is short-sighted, especially when you're the only one getting anything worthwhile out of it.
>Distinguish and realize hard limits (shit you cannot help/cannot permanently resolve) and and surpassable limits (shit hard work, effort and discipline can help you overcome)
>You're working toward a goal. Be proud of the progress you make and let it compound as you keep going
>Work toward your expectations, not anyone else's

Holy shit dude, the arm size thing is definitely true. I notice it constantly now.

>Realization that I am a wolf surrounded by sheep.
>Realization that a war is coming.

t.

Attached: 1541821176870.jpg (900x900, 88K)

The only thing stopping me from having sex with almost any woman I want is me.

Not that user but thank you m8, after reading this it was the first time I went to the park to do my bodyweigh workout even tho I can barely do 3 pull-ups.

Attached: 1435178023336.png (210x240, 7K)

>if you had bad childhood experiences you should do some cock and ball torture about it
No thanks user

>Girls still don't care. It's about your personality.

When women make eye contact and look away immediately afterwards it means they like the angle of your dangle.

You're an idiot.

>self discipline is easy
>self restraint is easy

People who can't do either aren't trying and it pisses me off then those people are the people I care about

>Politics don't matter as much as you think

The absolute fucking state of Jow Forums

>Not being a lifting etno-nationalist

This is what happens when 56% Amerimutts cope

Mirin

How fat is your sister?

Nice gyno faggit

face hella fuked up too

I'm already naturally fit thanks to by granddads genes being passed on to me. Let's just say he was built like a brick shithouse.
I also have a trait where my strength increases dramatically every time I face a stronger opponent. An example was with my brother during an arm wrestle. After I lost, I decided to re-challenge him the week after and I won.

What the fuck is going on with your chest

Attached: 1539885633930.gif (500x300, 352K)

Cringe.

the entire solar system could get covered in the fedora you are currently wearing

Is she single?

>It’s easy to be a fuccoi and smash tinder once you take some good photos
>Vascular arms guarantees moist females
>being /fa/ helps you fuck art hoes
>normies are absolutely clueless and shit about fitness
>having a 6pack puts you in the top echelon in the West
>you can be a bully to basedbois by simply existing
>Confidence comes synergistically with lifting and going out to be social.
>Grass fed animal products, fermented foods, pastured eggs+nuts is all you need
>deadlift/squat/press/bench/pull ups are bread and butter
>creatine works and it’s not a meme
>Don’t try to turn fireworks into bonfires
>Realize with your bod you most definitely have fireworks in easy access but always know no matter how pretty the fireworks are, they always are incredibly short lived and you end up cold and disappointed when it’s over
>Bonfires will always be better for your long term health, if you cultivate it, you’ll stay warm.
>mewing helped me sleep better
>LMS matters but if you’re ugly you better be fit
>life gets better when you delete social media
>enjoy grandma’s spaghetti dinners and chess matches with grandpa they won’t be here forever
>self discipline/reflection/change is the most important skill to have
>cooking 95% of your meals at home makes everything cheaper and better

Attached: 7EA190EB-0227-41E9-9D8D-C487A876B476.png (680x680, 103K)

Based advice user, dubs approve.

Attached: 1542563488001.png (1156x862, 639K)