500 calories over my daily today

>500 calories over my daily today
Why even continue?

Attached: sad.jpg (750x926, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitCMjPnki_1s3jlWZfN5m-Kyq2PbK1spoSD1ZACc2uMi-PLddK4EfdjAG3z_1TVAD56PF0SzlK4RyZydGD8YXjhaZQ-MxrEJJ7OJfLtzs-rLiCutwd7_1MfJ2B6qExkB2pN32txFLgEbjYQVNgS3z81T-9VVOYBlMrHj27-8YsOWLUpMKD026fDI5OSz2e8lTFcSVUg8NEnglxZlk65SEY7ot7DgS2UrBw3LHaIEyORqW2QH-ohoDWqw_1nCZUmAzg1q0XUAaad3INeDOEYfJRhmA-00OL1l_15fEf5Coj63NwCB9dN4MzcR31UxUEvdAaLkEpKoSdTp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perfect blowjob lips

just eat less tomorrow faggot.

or dont. doesnt even matter in the grand scheme of things. just dont let it become a regular thing

>Doesn't know about reverse image search
Newfag
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitCMjPnki_1s3jlWZfN5m-Kyq2PbK1spoSD1ZACc2uMi-PLddK4EfdjAG3z_1TVAD56PF0SzlK4RyZydGD8YXjhaZQ-MxrEJJ7OJfLtzs-rLiCutwd7_1MfJ2B6qExkB2pN32txFLgEbjYQVNgS3z81T-9VVOYBlMrHj27-8YsOWLUpMKD026fDI5OSz2e8lTFcSVUg8NEnglxZlk65SEY7ot7DgS2UrBw3LHaIEyORqW2QH-ohoDWqw_1nCZUmAzg1q0XUAaad3INeDOEYfJRhmA-00OL1l_15fEf5Coj63NwCB9dN4MzcR31UxUEvdAaLkEpKoSdTp

what about you get to the ground and give me 100? it won't burn the 500 calories, but is a start.

Maybe that will make you not eat so much tomorrow.

/fat/ bolts down 10,000+ a day regularly get on our level whiny pussypants or else go back to /fa/

Attached: B5591EE2-B942-4425-B69C-243C396AE4E0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.94M)

During the thanksgiving week, I took a week off and ate whatever I wanted. I still worked out during this time, but not really too hard. We are talkig cakes, leftover halloween candy, sugar cookies, lasagna, turkey, all for a week.(November 18-25). It was frequent eating too. As soon as I could eat more, I did.

As of today I'm only 1 pound away from were I was before (185)

You'll live. Course I should mention after that week, I IF and hit the gym hard

dude that's like two hours of walking and like 30 minutes of running. Go fucking work it off you dumb piece of shit. or just do some heavy lifts so you can bulk.

No body should physically want to eat that much. you have some deep rooted psychological issues and habits.

Why are you cutting

Is it weird that girls crying makes me want to fuck them even more?

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (550x550, 140K)

Psychological issues to want to eat sweets? I'm pretty sure everyone on Earth likes sweets, right?

Anyway, I was pretty surprised that it happened so quick. Course I am 23, so I'm sure when I'm older that won't be the case.

>Why even continue?

Realise your mistake, learn from it and get back on the wagon. Make it strengthen your resolve.

It's a sign of patrician taste.

>oh no I ate just 500 calories over my daily intake I should just quit
First, drop that faggot bitch mindset of “one slip up ruins the whole plan” everyone fucks up like this at some point, you’ll be fine
Second, just eat like normal. One day won’t make or break your results. If you’re that worried about it then run yourself an intake 100 cals lower than normal the next 5 days.
You’re gonna make it

I’m with you dude. But then again I’m into a bunch of weird shit like fucking women while they’re asleep, dom/sub play, and other role play.

Just find someone who enjoys taking what you put out. If you wanna fuck some chick in the mouth until she’s crying I promise you there’s women out there who love that shit.

Thank you user

Attached: 267142760006211.png (463x479, 274K)

>I fucked up once therefore I should put in zero effort forever
Nigga if you want to quit your diet just fucking quit it but don't try to put it on some bullshit other than yourself.

That's only like an hour walk, or better yet manage your calories properly faggot.

Just don't eat tomorrow lol

>tfw went 1 calorie over limit today
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so? go for a jog. The normal person burns 10 kcal per minute of jogging, so you should go jogging for 50 minutes.

Attached: 1526573595703.gif (400x364, 495K)

It's supposed to turn you off

men crying literally makes my dick so rock hard it isnt even funny

Not op but this made me feel better.

Thanks man

I basically did the same thing for two weeks surrounding TG and just upped my cardio. I dropped 2lbs.

I’m right there with you... that and when I’m rough and it hurts them. I told my GF that it turns me on when she cries and now she FaceTimes me naked ever time she cries and tries to make me be more rough so it hurts. I love dating subservient women.

And I barely did any cardio during that week when I came back on the cut. 5 minutes of jump rope a day at most. Imagine if I did.

I'm kinda wondering what happened desu. I guess gaining fat really is an "effort".