Femanons, what do you think of Middle Eastern guys

Femanons, what do you think of Middle Eastern guys

Attached: 1539120665918.png (204x265, 88K)

go back to your country, we don't want you rapists here

Aesthetically I find them attractive
Personality wise, they tend to be misogynistic and extremely conservative because of their religion.
Would give a non-Muslim a chance though.

t. asshurt wite boi

Were staying lad. Forget about any pipe dreams of sending dem moozlimz back to their own countrys. I dont hate you guys at all and honestly i know this culture better than my native culture because i was born and raised here so i have no choice anyways. I wouldnt even survive in the Middle East.

I was born and raised in a country that can be considered Middle Eastern. The people look closest to Lebanese people, so I am attracted to that look.

However I dated an Iraqi guy for only a month but it made me realise I wouldn't want to date a Muslim again. I just want to date the men from my country, am in Britain right now and British men really turn me off

So you don't want to race mix? Good. Don't race mix.

I am a south slav ethnically, but we're not much better lel

Im not a femanon but I love middle eastern men, I want to get gangbanged and beat up by a group of them

Thats good. Im personally pretty "Western" though i still have elements of my own culture with me. I'm not Muslim or any of the things you said though so i guess i should be fine. The aesthetics is me the most important part really, the rest should be no problem

White guys are fucking insane, truly MADLADS. I grew up amongst many different ethnic groups and by far the craziest people are autistic white guys.

I like slavs. Not sure why there is so much hate around them. But oh well.

Im not white tho im a hispanic tranny

I think you should all go back to your shitty countries.

Hot, as long as they're not practicing muslims

I think they are dirty sand coons

and any other asshurt whitu piggus, refer to

Aesthetically attractive, but I don't want to get murdered in my sleep so it's a hard pass.

same, but with black guys, i wouldn't mind middle eastern men either though
>t. swedish girl (male)

Why would we murder you in your sleep? If anything we'd murder you in an arguement or something

Either/or, it's just that you can't be trusted because you snap at random and have wacky temperaments.

How about a black-indian mixed guy?

I'm not even white and i hate you all.

>black Indian
Hm never seen a mix like this before? What do you look like desu?

I think they can be either the most ugly or the most handsome. I do not like the prevalence of religion in the middle east.

Like Dravidians?
They look like mythical demons, spooky shit right there.

black guys are hot too ive fucked my ass with a dildo to the thought of getting fucked by my black school bully but I still prefer middle eastern men.
My biggest fantasy is to be castrated and sold as a sex slave for a muslim mans harem
t. Hispanic girl (male)

That is kinda true but honestly it doesn't have to be. I'm in control of my impulses but when i snap i can *really* snap. It just doesnt really happen UNLESS someone is trying to meme(aggress) on me, that gets me mad immediately

t. Zionist kike

why do men blame women for society's problems when you have absolute degenerates (all male) like this letting subhumans in

>k-kike
based serbs learned the hard way how to deal with you

Dark skin like my dad but lil less curly and straight hair like my mum. People say I have white facial features.

You speak from an individual standpoint- of course there are plenty of level headed Mid-eastern men, but it's kind of like the choice to adopt a Labrador or a pit-bull.

I sincerely hope this post is satire.
Otherwise, holy shit Pedro, you fucked up real bad, go pray to your kooky pantheon of saints to heal you of this faggotry.

that boy needs to reevaluate what the fuck hes doing

Attached: 1538931359180.jpg (229x220, 11K)

>girl
>male
Pick one, single digit IQ fag

I wish the saints were real so they could cure my faggotry but sadly they arent
I dont support muslims politically its just a fetish I have
Im not muslim and pls stop larping as a roast

having some rich arab guy treat me like a fucktoy and have me as part of his harem does sound pretty hot, though I'd prefer not to be castrated, for me my biggest fantasy is to go to some american city all dolled up and dressed like a slut, then have a pack of black men gangbang my slutty ass in an alley until its gaping, to be treated roughly and then left there with my asshole taking all of their creampies

Attached: IMG_2916.jpg (1480x2474, 193K)

there something else you could try...........but its just my suggestion

Attached: LefeverGradeGSS12Gaucombined Redu.jpg (800x336, 244K)

I get you and fair enough but honestly you can judge on a case by case basis, people are not dogs so you can more or less understand what a person is like by being around them a bit

White men are mentally ill
its not original lmao

Attached: never ever.jpg (324x291, 15K)

i've actually never spoken to one face to face. i do know a guy from dubai who is, ironically, one of the most earnest, kind, and empathetic dudes i've ever spoken to. i can't imagine he's any kind of "traditional" islamic person.

I dont think thatd fit in by boipussy

once your little secret comes out you'll know what im talking about. also
>implying you dont know what im talking about

Attached: doitfag.jpg (300x168, 5K)

I'm a middle eastern guy.
I get a lot of white girls' attention in America but when I was in Europe the women ignored my existence so I guess it depends on your location.

if (s)he's a tranny then is it really a secret?

My family and old "friends" already hate me for being a tranny

Why do we have the reputation of being cruel, we are just impulsive, most of us are more empathetic and emotional than the average white guy

extremists and american propaganda, if i had to guess.

>i've actually never spoken to one face to face
Because they havent met middle eastern people irl, all they know is (((western))) propaganda

That makes sense. I remember my dad talking to me about how it was pre 9/11, he told all duh wite wimminz used to be all over him, now they look at you as if you're about to literally blow their pussies up instead of just figuratively

Try to pass as an american white if you are white skinned middle eastern and hispanic if you are brown

I can do the first but i'll need to change my name. Probably not too far fetched of an idea at this point though

Why do white people do this

What is wrong them

Attached: glasses.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Stop cherry picking, there is also a mentally ill spic ITT

they can be attractive but fuck Islam and the entire geographic area of the middle east

The spic doesnt want to be gangraped in an alley though, jesus christ

To the femanons who said they'd date us if we wouldn't blow them up, thank you. It's good to know that at least my race/ethnicity is not holding me back in finding happiness

Attached: image.jpg (277x182, 6K)

I think they're really attractive but i'm not sure we'd get along culturally

I find some of them good-looking and don't assume they're going to be terrorists but it doesn't matter because either they hate black people or their relatives do.

Yeah, dating blacks is still kind of taboo in Middle Eastern culture. Its not so much even hate, i dont know any Middle Easterner who HATES black people. They exist and i have seen them online, but they're just our counterpart of Jow Forums, most of them are heavily Western influenced edgelord kiddies. Dating blacjs is mostly just a taboo because blacks look so different. You can date any other race really, just not black or with some maybe asian because they stand out and in Middle Eastern culture standing out is not a good thing.

>"all muslims are middle eastern all middle eastern are muslim"
Bosniacs aren't middle eastern you stupid, low iq retard.

>he hasn't figured out by know that they're all batshit insane

This except I'd give a moderate muslim a chance as long as he's willing to give me one too

OP is a retard. His pic is Mullah Omar, the founder of the Taliban. He was a pasthun, an ethnic group native to Afghanistan in central Asia, not the Middle East. Pic related are Saudi Arabian princes from the middle East.

Attached: babaefc7c325003d0d68ffdf508e9631.jpg (610x400, 30K)

Same desu
Also they're all circumcised :/

...I have the same weird-ass kink.

I don't care about anybody's ethnicity as long as we share personal beliefs and they're an atheist/agnostic.

are you a fag as well

Lol no I'm a straight female

oh damn i just realized i replied to the wrong person. I ment to reply to well anyways you want to be my gf femanon

i'm also a straight femanon :P
and before you ask, no

Why moderate? Isn't a moderate *anything* regarding religion just a spiritually lazy, indecisive person? Why settle for someone who can't commit to one thing?

Don't ever ever ever EVER ask for an SO on *this* board.

>tfw middle eastern looking Mediterranean euro
You fill me with hope anons

Attached: 1533331790673.jpg (770x723, 51K)

Thats good, i was getting tired of all the fags
it was just a throwaway gesture, cant hurt to try right

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (499x550, 41K)

The KURD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KURD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KURD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KURD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kurd seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KURD man impregnates.

In total, the KURD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KURD man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Kurdistan.svg.png (1920x1280, 48K)

>This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa,
t. obese mentally ill larping t*rk

t. bitchass whiteboii talkin shit
You can't withstand the pure might of a dark Kurdish god like me

Attached: 1502092241545.png (640x900, 446K)

>cant hurt to try right
it can.

Kill yourself, Mehmet.

Attached: engrii-smiles-upon-me-ncestors-were-barbaria-2ran-lm-100-6798935.png (500x576, 154K)

>turkish psyop pretending t*rks and kurds are the same thing
Fuck off Erdogan, you're just butthurt that my Chad ethnicity is outbreeding you in your own country

>it can
How so?

Where did i say that, Mehmet? I'm telling you to stop larping you butthurt t*rkroach

I'm literally a kurd tho? What are you, some gay ass Armenian?

Potential rapists(as soon as their advances are denied) and the exact opposite of what you'd consider being gentlemen

>Jow Forumsyp whiteboii incel angry that other people have confidence unlike him

Attached: kurdishqtslaughing.jpg (600x389, 61K)

t. turkish kebab

laughing in Kurmanji

Why are you so insecure? Did a roastie hurt your feelings? Fuck off this board, Mehmet

Why are you so insecure? Did a Kurd hurt your feelings? Fuck off this board, Mehmet.

It doesn't work like this, newfag

shut fuck, t*rk dog

daily reminder to point and laugh at turkish subhumans

Attached: 1519497788673.jpg (1270x1136, 75K)

kys, subhuman t*rkshit

Reminder if you ever see someone claiming to be a Kurd and acting like this its an asshurt t*rclown trying to make them look bad

Never actually seen a Middle Eastern guy act like this. I will give you, they exist but they're for the most part people who came in recently in the refugee wave.

Not all refugees are rapefugees, but all rapefugees are refugees

>kurds shitting on t*rks are t*rks trying to make kurds look bad
The fuck this ass backwards logic about? You're prolly some incredibly assimilated "kurd" who comes to the defense of every t*rkdog.

>implying its a secret that t*rk subhumans larp as Kurds online to make them look bad
>playing dumb
>"you're trying to defend t*rks"
>when i just called t*rkroaches subhumans
KYS MEHMET

so if you're really a kurd, how is you shitting on t*rks any different than me shitting on t*rks. Let's just agree that they are subhuman and we both falsely accused each other of being subhuman.

Middle Eastern born in Eastern Europe who lives in Eastern Europe here.

If you ever wanted rage fuel to hate white people and be glad that feminism will ruin their society look no further than Eastern Europe.
Most people here will hate you for just not being white (regardless of your religion or lack of).
Everything you do is 5x times worse just because you dont have the same skin color and also you will be taken responsible for things you never done (such as what a bunch of dumb terrorists do or what a bunch of dumb immigrants do).
I dont know about Western Europe but right leaning people want me dead where as I dont like the ideas of the left such as feminism for exemple. So politics is a no-no from the get go.
AMA for any further questions.

specify middle eastern
specify eastern europe

I'm not a Kurd, i just hate t*rkroaches. Let me break down what i'm talking about here

1. I think you are a t*rk
2. I think you are larping as a Kurd and acting like a nigger to make Kurds look like niggers
3. T*rk subhumans are known to larp as Kurds online and act like niggers to try and make Kurds look like niggers

I really, really doubt that you are a Kurd and not just a butthurt Mehmet.