Tfw so desperate for sexual intimacy that I'm considering going gay

>Tfw so desperate for sexual intimacy that I'm considering going gay

Wut do lads? The only people who want to sex me are men.

Attached: 1515017201748.jpg (584x551, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thailandredcat.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aWMm08LcrT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao just fuck a fat chick

Bump

Thailand

thailandredcat.com/

Attached: thaimodels_39532415_321324175397682_1941262983715880960_n.jpg (1080x1284, 91K)

Just go find a girl to have sex with lmao

It's fine. As long as you're attracted to him. Some look really feminine, it's like you have a gf.

Attached: 7101172833_6e7c2754bc_z.jpg (640x531, 275K)

Just do what I do user.

Download kik. Get on /soc/. Search for trap or gay threads. Look for petite white boys. Show off your gains. Let them watch you jerk off. Nut and uninstall kik. Works like a charm.

A bro can love you (in an intimate but platonic, totally no homo fashion) for more than your body and gross income.

spotted the incel virgin. daily reminder to:
-SHOWER
-BE NICE
-APPROACH
-DONT BE CREEPY
and if all else fails just make some money. thank me later, sweaty.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWMm08LcrT4

Asain male sissys submit better bro

Yellow "men" love dat bbc

>tfw you can get sex but you just want a nice girl to wife

I think yellow "men" love all big cock

Fair point I guess

>and if all else fails just make some money.
Prostitutes are overpriced in this country.

If this doesn't turn you on yeah just head to grindr

Attached: 36893067222_80f946a59a_h.jpg.c0f7165a4261bb8e909e67b059b058e7.jpg (1100x985, 142K)

Just use Tinder or whatever. I've fucked 11 girls, like 9 of them being from Tinder. I barely even get any matches anymore (I dress like an emo mumble rapper in a country town and act like an autistic manchild but i'm ottermode+ and got some gains. I am white btw.) but the art hoes and girls with mental issues that I do match with and manage to meet up with just put out ezpz. I hadn't got laid for a year but I met up a bitch from Tinder a few weeks ago and she's constantly sucking me off, great dome not bad looking either. The dope dick keeps them coming back until I kick them to the curb, which is a blessing and a curse.

Just jack off until you find a girl, simple as that. Gonna make it

I have mixed feelings on tinder. After my first gf who I was with for all of senior year left, I used tinder for quick and easy secks and so far I've probably fucked something to the tune of 20 from tinder in about a year and a half. But it kinda sucks because I went from someone with 0 female experience to someone bored with sex in less than 2 years, I'm still learning how to deal with that transition. So if you want easy and casual sex and you arent disgusting/autistic it's a great tool, just be aware of the consequences

Bump

Attached: tenor.gif (220x344, 29K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-011524.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

JUST B URSELF BRO

Keep lifting until she loves you.

>The only consequence is having too much secks

Why would this be a downside?

I’m fairly fit and attractive but still live at home, is tinder even worth it for casual sex ?

You faggot this is a man !

Attached: BLOG-28-02-17.jpg (562x421, 33K)

This. Every one of your ancestor's did it, and your physical attributes were passed down from them.

>mfw bisexual
>double the amount of compatible sexual partners than other normies
feels good

>Every one of your ancestor's did it
They raped though, an extremely degenerate act

Op you are just gonna end up falling in love with some faggot who can’t stop fucking strangers

Are you a cute twink, OP?

Attached: 1540242027327.jpg (660x882, 455K)

Not all of them.

unironically this
thailand is the sheit

Attached: saturne.png (1378x1393, 30K)

>implying she's hot

listen, gay, straight, they're just labels
You need a man. You feel drained; that's just how it is with women. With a man, your energy builds exponentially. Bouncing off of you and him, it'll be a never-ending positive exchange.8444211272

Gays can't into intimacy. They are extremely promiscuous, which you would expect from having no female relationship component to be a sex gatekeeper.

If you want double intimacy, go lesbian tranny. But beware double everything other con of having two female components: extreme bitterness, moodiness, constantly needing to be coddled, hating the world because it wasn't handed to them on a silver platter for no effort put in etc.

that sound pretty gay to me

that's pretty gay

>Gays can't into intimacy
Wrong.
Sure, lots of gays are promiscuous, but you can definitely find good ones and you can certainly be intimate.

Attached: bro.jpg (1280x775, 286K)

Have you tried talking to a woman one time?

Iktf user
>Tfw swarmed with messages on Grindr but can't bring myself to actually fuck a trap