Work ethic

You have the discipline to lift regularly. Are you disciplined in the other areas of your life?

Attached: nekid.jpg (1500x2250, 379K)

The chick on the right would genuinely be attractive with a decent body. I don't know how anyone can lie to themselves saying fat is beautiful.

>Are you disciplined in the other areas of your life?
No.

Nope.

Career is a fucking joke and my social life is next to none.

Why not?

The results from hard work aren't as tangible as those from good diet or exercise so it's hard to stay motivated on long term goals.

I'd say so. It's not like I have a ton of temptation though, but overall I'd say my self control is pretty good

LOL this pic couldn't cope harder

A clean room, good grades, and the satisfaction of a job well done are easier to achieve than a good body.

Because I've been lazy. Only just started classes again for my undergrad at 25. Tried at 21 but completely bombed and I've been afraid of doing it again.

In terms of social life, I have one friend who I hang out with on Saturday and/or Sunday. He introduces me to his other friends but I'm a quiet guy and takes a while for me to warm up to others so most people don't continue talking to me.

Not really. Lifting makes me feel great and it's my only hobby. Getting good grades is boring and makes me think about working for 50 years until I retire or die

Im disciplined when it comes to diet/exercise, work, my bills, my dog, and my children. Outside of those aspects, I try and keep it pretty laid back. It's pretty simple really, take the important things in life seriously, and don't sweat the stupid shit. I don't understand how people don't get that.

My work ethic at the gym carries over to the rest of my life. I am on top of shit when I am working out regularly. When I get lazy and slack, everything else goes with it. Late for work, dirty condo, to do list goes untouched, etc.

>intense ambition and discipline in gym and diet
>absolutely arrogant feeling like I mog everyone when I enter the gym
>complete mess in all other areas of my life.
they told me that confidence in one area would spill over to others. Damn it those Hebrews got me again.

Honestly, no lol

I'd describe the left one as "pudgy" and "old".

nah not really im kind of a waste

Nope. I work a shitty bar job, no friends that i actually see, I'm messy.
ATM I feel like lifting weights is my one break from a horrible life desu.

I'm low in agreeableness and conscientiousness, what do you think?

So is this saying, regardless how women look, they're all trash inside?
I feel enlightened

Yes. I'm looking to get a 4.0 this semester, provided I do well on these last few exams, and that's not easy being a third year electrical engineering student. I manage to do well in school while having a job, being in a fraternity, and having a decent social life.

dont force us into your normie cult you fuckin filthy jewish degenerate libtard we dont need friends the iron is all weve ever needed so stfu+kys

t. incel zoomer

Attached: 1526257172777.jpg (1080x793, 119K)