Well ofcourse i know alcohol is unhealthy.. ever heard of moderated drinking every weekend, sweetiepie?

>Well ofcourse i know alcohol is unhealthy.. ever heard of moderated drinking every weekend, sweetiepie?

Attached: Sieppaa.jpg (491x531, 34K)

Redpilled, based, unlocked, and definitely gonna make it user. Agree 100%. Alcohol is for goyboys and estronauts and legume lads.

>legume lads
this one's going to my collection of amusements

Attached: judas hill.jpg (386x572, 37K)

what's the problem incel, don't have friends to drink with? lmao

ouch jonas hill is basically bald

i'm just pointing out how the weak-willed are aware that alcohol is unhealthy but choose to drink it regardless
i can't call that a man, that is blatant cuckoldry

Stop forcing this meme, you're not going to convince me to drink.

not what i'm doing. see

>"I'M NOT A GOYBOY I DRINK WITH OTHER GOYBOYS TOO!"

Attached: 1543353888997.jpg (283x380, 32K)

>It's another Underage B& Toady Finds Self Worth In Teetotaling Because His Lifts And Body Are Shit episode

Color me shocked.

Attached: Peace From This Evil.png (499x622, 316K)

Gotta die of something

t. alcoholic
All the whisky in the world won't make people love you, you'll still be a retarded plg boomer tripfaggot who has never once made a good post. Cry into your beer and reminisce about the good old days, when people still wanted to be around you.

>trip
>cringe greentexting
>reddit-tier reply
>reddit spacing
Mods, you're supposed to keep Reddit out.

/thread

Maybe if someone had ever loved you, you wouldn't be desperately virtue signalling for attention on a Kazakhstanian Jackoff Enthusiast forum.

>Soimongering numale false flagging r*ddit

Attached: So Weak.gif (400x324, 962K)

Friendly reminder: Having to drink is for the weak willed and emotionally fragile. If you go out with your friends but can't say no to booze and they respect you for it, then you're a cuck. You should be looking out for number one. Don't let those gains slip away because you couldn't keep the devil's nectar from your lips

>You should be looking out for number one.

Beer is good for you, in moderation. It replenishes carbs after physical activity, lowers blood pressure, and prevents you from being a complete faggot on the 4chinz.

this, B&RP
t. op

I don't like how alcohol tastes. I'd only have some if it's accompanied by solid food, like cheese or a burger.

Entirely based! Agelets will learn!

That phrase "in moderation" is such a cop out for so many people tho. If we can get down to the science of how much beers I can have before the negative effects of it impact my health, I'll accept that. Besides, my point was if you have to, or can't say no for your own reasons, you're never going to make it. I have a beer or three every now and again, but it's a reward for hard work. Bottom line is, alcohol is a drug that has countless effects on your biology. To me "don't be a fag" or some variation is just someone's excuse not to broaden their understanding of the shitty things they put their body through on a regular basis.

Beer is unhealthy, palinka isn't

>doubling down

Oof yikes you must be fun at parties y'all problematic oh sweet summer child maybe, just maybe.

> replenishes carbs
So does most food

> Lowers blood pressure
So does most exercise, and meditation

Idk y ur shilling unhealthy habits so hard

A thread died for this

Holy fuck DRENCHED in legumes.

>replenishes carbs
>So does most food

But does most food lower blood pressure?

>Lowers blood pressure
>So does most exercise, and meditation
>meditation

Another meme unloved, pretentious dorks flock to in order to seem more enlightened than they really are, because they can't act superior about their lifts, appearance, or general athletic ability because it's all shit.

And you can do all three, ya scrub.

>heavy drinking is toxic masculinity

Attached: soy.png (630x384, 190K)

yikes you're defensive

>go out
>drink 4 3% beers
>Drive home

>He doesn't eat a steaming plate of lentils every day.

Attached: IMG_20181130_125005.jpg (4160x3120, 1.03M)

>meditation
Oh he's going HARD

Attached: 1539288873910.gif (500x375, 186K)

getting blind drunk 2/7 days is moderate if you ask me

>he eats his lentils like that

Attached: images (2).jpg (299x169, 7K)

>Not eating it like a stew
This is how everyone in Spain eats it desu

6 beers
T. Scientist

I get wasted from 6 beers to blackout without a single memory. But only from beer, anything else I can drink in large quantities, once I drank a liter of vodka then hiked home in the woods middle of the night from the party, and I wasn't as wasted as I get from 3 beers.