I was punched in the eye and sodomised

What are some exercises that could make me more intimidating in the future so that this won’t happen again do you think I should take up
Boxing for self defence ? Also how likely do I have hiv ?

Attached: 53B348EE-BB4B-4685-9CED-BA81B3A62761.jpg (3088x2320, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-voldtatt-av-en-mann-1.12852714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask a fucking doctor...
Idk mew lol

Don’t yell at me during these sensitive times

You look a bit like this leftist.

Attached: leftist.jpg (809x1896, 514K)

Come on OP. We all know you had HIV before this.

This has to be bait..

pls be fake

God I love Europeans.

source?

At this point does the white race even deserve to exist

It's fake and he's not white.

It's real leftist.
nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-voldtatt-av-en-mann-1.12852714

He is probably ethnically a german.

Judo And who was he user

My wife's son Ahmed

Attached: giphy.gif (474x379, 471K)

yo whachu need 2 do is start tanning and get more mussles

nobody messes with black people
P
E
R
E
I
OD
!

Attached: 50-cent-.jpg (342x345, 22K)

Except the cops and other blacks

I don't anymore as I live in central europe and everyone here is trying so hard not to be racist
one example
Christianity: lol fucking idiots believing in imaginary friend
Islam: leave them alone and respect their beliefs, they are peaceful ;^)

everyone is so open minded even with immigrants abusing women or being racist, but as soon as you point out there are several problems with islam you are Hitler himself

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-135116_Instagram.jpg (1080x1509, 484K)

so he sucked his dick for 5 hours THEN he sliced him with a knife?

there's always a bigger nigger

You need to start with getting a buzz cut, or something that's not what you have, that's a good start

Lmfao white race is finish, fucking wow, if I were white, I would probably wish my race dies off. What a bunch of degenerate leftist pussies

>all those autists going HURR DURR MUH WHITE RACE IS FINISHED LOL FUCK U WH*TE BOIS
Legit kill yourselves. This shit only happens in western europe. If anything it's the end of the g*rmanic race, which is totally fine. Meds, Balts and Slavs are not doing any of this shit.

Western and northern europeans seriously lacking Testosterone, Jesus

How would Jow Forums solve this conundrum?

suck dick
say nohomo

everyone happy

You've got to use the prison strategy, user. Just select one cock to serve, but make sure that it's attached to a badass who will protect you from all the other errant wangs. In the mean time, lift. When you become big enough that you can intimidate your boyfriend, move up the chain and find a bigger badass to suck off.

Then, you find a person weaker than you to take under your wing and let suck your cock. Eventually, you'll have a whole harem of twinkbois servicing you, which is the final phase of /fitlife/ anyway.

Kill him or die trying. I'm not sucking a dick, and I'll gladly die on that hill. It's like if somebody tried to kidnap me at gunpoint. You'd better be prepared to shoot me, because I know what kind of fucked up shit happens when somebody gets kidnapped and I'm not going quietly into that level of hell.

Attached: cursed.jpg (584x433, 60K)

I carry a big ass knife on my hip at all times. That nigger would be dead the moment he threatened me.
t. 3rd worlder

Attached: 1539909058815.jpg (462x323, 12K)

instead of identifying yourslef as "white" just consider yourself whatever nationality you belong to

greks are not white, italians are not white, spaniards are not white, germans are not white, french are not white, the irish are not white, poles are not white.

Literally just blow him. There's absolutely nothing gay about sucking dick at the threat of murder.

Unironically kill yourself

>Meds
>white

"white" is a merimutt meme anyway so who cares
meds are european and that's what matters, I don't wanna associate myself with the term considering most ppl that use it are fucking passive beta deformed degenerates.

>tfw every single one of my countrymen would instantly beat the absolute fuck out of any muslim man of he started jack shit with us
>tfw euro
>tfw atleast 30% of people here say God is extremely important and pray daily to him
>tfw called a black moor online despite this
Feels good. Blame germany and sweden, not all whites and all of europe Johns.

BASED ALBERTO "BEYAZ BOGA" BARBOSA

>everyone is so open minded even with immigrants abusing women or being racist
No, only idiots think that way, it's hypocrisy. They try to sound progressive but it's fake, they just wanna be seen as one so they get the morality card punched out without understanding wtf they are talking about
>, but as soon as you point out there are several problems with islam you are Hitler himself
No, the problem is idiots that criticize Islam and know jack shit about it and think they are all the same ignoring the many differences between Muslims, not all of them believe the same shit, just like christians (Catholics, Protestants, evangelists, etc). Ofc Sharia law and female genital mutilation and terrorism is wrong, but not all of them call for it. That's like saying all Catholics like fucking children when we all know that's the Roman apostolic Catholic clergy that enjoys it and gets away with it

Honestly? Yeah I'd suck it, if it was a well-groomed cock. Extra protein, what's not to love

OI GOT A LOICENSE FO DAT NOYF

>BEYAZ BOGA
keks