Is it even hard for girls to look good? I’ve been working my ass off in the gym for six months and I look better...

Is it even hard for girls to look good? I’ve been working my ass off in the gym for six months and I look better, but I still look like shit. Like, not ‘shirtless tinder pic’ territory. How hard is it for a girl to look like pic related? I see girls in the gym with bodies like that doing nothing but low effort meme exercises

Attached: 8332B13B-FCE4-4B05-8593-0B4722F80D09.jpg (400x400, 17K)

for a girl to look good its mostle genetics, if she has a pretty face and is thin shell look good, they can looksmax too but they dont need as much

Epic dubs. Push the skinny button.

girls obsess over their hair, clothes and make up for hours every day lad

If you're that bothered become a trap, otherwise stop whining.

they also rarely work out, ao just going to the gym and doing any kind of strength exercise makes them top 1%

Look at this girl from the neck down. How hard is it to achieve this body? She just needs to not eat like shit and do an hour of cardio every week

Basically a guy looks good if he's face looks good. End of story. Nothing else matters.

A girl can look good if literally any part of her body looks decent.

makeup 4x10 until skin failure = sick gainz

Genetics. If a girl has great genetics she doesn't need to put in any effort to look hot.
If a girl has bad genetics, no matter how hard she works, she's still going to be a pudgy 4/10 mess.

Genetics, makeup, youth

same with men

Their faces are paintings made in ten minutes. Our bodies are sculptures requiring years.

Attached: sw.jpg (1188x874, 167K)

Girls only need to do three things to genuinely look good, and one of them isn't under their control.

1 - Not be fucked by genetics that ruin her face. She can't control this really. But fortunately it would have to be REALLY bad to be hopeless so usually not an issue.

2 - Not be fat. She can even be a little bit chubby and most guys will at least try to put up with her and some guys will genuinely prefer it. The only thing she needs to do to achieve this is to just not be a gluttonous piece of shit, or get lots of exercise to compensate the eating habits.

3 - Not wear makeup except for special occasions (also allowed if she is a theater or movie actor). Makeup just ruins your skin and young women are pretty already so there's no need to wear makeup until she's maybe past 40 and starting to wrinkle. Why ruin your young healthy face earlier than necessary? It's just stupid to wear makeup.

Yeah. Things like cheekbones and hip-to-waist ratios are largely genetic and basically preserved at all but the very thinnest and heaviest levels

i want to rub my benis on her cheeks

About makeup, what are you supposed to do if you have acne (not caused by makeup) and red skin? Women are supposed to have flawless skin, not having it and showing your face in public tells people that you don't care about your face enough to cover it up, or that you're just a lazy piece of shit.

> thin
> genetics

IS THIS BAIT

girls can get fucked by genetics more easily. I'm talking about bones of course. for girls, if your body shape isn't feminine, you are fucked and will look like a boy. if a guy has a small frame or wide hips (or even hips that are too narrow) he work his ass off in the gym and still look manly.

but there isn't a single exercise in the world that will make a woman have that voluptuous womanly figure.

Yeah true, but more like 1% girls get bad genes and 30% boys. Also even the ugliest woman will find her degenerate to fuck

Attached: 1543646102765.jpg (600x607, 40K)

Nothing, treat your acne properly like any other person. Makeup is a lie. The only to beat the makeup Jew is to not play the game.

Go to a fucking dermatologist. Use Retin-A, clindamycin or go on a course of antibiotics or Accutane

and your face is eternally ugly

Actually harder than one might think, because their bodies are absolutely pathetic and don't work properly.

imo as long as a girl has a pretty face they're set and makeup helps a shit ton with that, face>>>body

>young women are pretty already
>he thinks they don’t wear makeup

Nigs have you seen makeup tutorials? These bastards film for 3 to 4 hours. Women have been practicing makeup since they were 10, think about teenagers who do 3 different looks for selfies after school that’s an hour each. If it takes 10 minutes to do before makeup for school that’s from years of practice daily, just like how an artist can offhand draw a realistic figure drawing in 10 minutes.

Fuck, maybe girls think this way too and all our gym work is worthless (for getting women at least)

That exercise is called clothing.
You can t make you have the best figures but you can easily hide your default and make some curves appears

Harder than you might think. Genetics is a big thing of course, just like you have naturally slim guys there are naturally slim girls. For the others though their bodies constantly want to hold on to fat to prepare to nourish/grow a child - so it is more difficult for them to lose weight. At the same time, 2 weeks of the month their bodies actually want to gain weight to prepare for a child. Then they do not have the testosterone to build large muscle, which would help them burn calories.

Unless genetics have been kind, it is actually harder for women to get fit than men. Most of their "success" relies on barely eating.

wash face, change sheets and pillowcases daily, drink more water, if all else fails go to a doctor
just like men do
maybe if you do what men do you won't age like a fucking women

He was referring to the face.

girls look good.
Women looks mostly like shit.

Now you get the secret of feminine beauty: be young.

It won't last.

Attached: 1541011554476.jpg (1439x1420, 1.07M)

Women mostly get fat because they follow diets because others do

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (670x333, 241K)

post her feet haha

Genetics are everything. This question is dumb

This is pretty damn accurate. I mean, a sexy WOMAN is sexier than a lots of girls, IMO, but women's looks and bodies go to shit must faster than men's it seems, or maybe its simply that imperfections on them are more damning the older they get.

At any rate, holy fuck, I want to breed that girl in the picture.

Men are more desperate than women.

An average white man with a thin body is pretty good looking, he can do ok on tinder. Never nearly as good as the female counterpart, but good enough to get laid.

If you are below average as a guy you need to be the god of confidence or lift 4/5/6/7pl8s as opposed to an ugly chick on tinder who gets likes from desperate dudes who need to fuck.

Guys look good too user, it's just women have the power over getting laid or not

>How hard is it for a girl to look like pic related?
Girls have an extra layer of fat that boys don't have so it's a little more work to maintain. Add in the fact that girls are shorter and weigh less so they have to watch their portions of food they eat more closely.

Oh and don't forget all the other obligations that come with being a girl:
>have to shave/wax every hair off your body
>spend an hour each day applying makeup just to keep up with the other girls, because if you don't you're "ugly"
>spend tons of money on cosmetics
>the clothes you wear are determined if you are on your period or not

If you are really starved for attention, just go on grindr. I for one, am happy I'm a guy and enjoy the thrill of the chase.

This. Get fit now and you'll be hot until your mid 40s. Most women will fall off in their late 20s.

in the job market it's the opposite, so who cares.

> they can looksmax too but they dont need as much
What do you think make-up is? Most girls are fucked without it

>Is it even hard for girls to look good

No.

why she look like pedo bait

no it's more like men have lower standards, i've seen literal goblin of a colleague get hit on by multiple men. too many thirsty betas with 0 standards that will stick their dicks into anything that moves tbqh.

givin me the cums

lol it probably is

The challenges of women: can't choose their DRESS COLOR twice a month, having to SPEND MONEY and shaving their fucking bodies

God, please let this be pasta or ironic

They look pretty without makeup. They may wear it but they shouldn't.

Have decent genetics and don't get fat, it's literally that easy. I feel like the plight of women is more are you pretty and have good bone structure? Guess it's the same for men really

Just don't smell bad and not being a landwhale. Even 2/10 get some beta-orbiters.

Your reading comprehension is woeful

im an attractive girl and i literally just have good genes. my body actually got much nicer after i turned nineteen, waist got smaller, hips got wider. I only exercise on accident running up stairs and riding my bike. but i think fundamentally a fast metabolism is not limited to men, it's just that men desire big impressive six pack and muscles, while women want a small layer of lean muscle and if her genetics are okey she wont have to work for it at all. i literally have never worked out a day in my life lol

haha

Post feet

Squats, hip thrusts, lunges, box jumps
Even men who do a lot of these end up with a nice juicy bubble butt.

Women have it so fucking easy. God damn it.

Men are the more aesthetic sex

Attached: dimorphism-mandarinducks.jpg.990x0_q80_crop-smart[1].jpg (990x462, 91K)

Goddamn. Check out that Absolute Unit.

Honestly just legs and armpits are enough. Keep the pussycat trimmed

I'm gonna tell you a secret. Makeup is fucking disgusting and it's honestly ugly. The most beautiful women I have ever seen were wearing absolutely no makeup whatsoever. I've also seen women go from no makeup to makeup on and there's no comparison.

Makeup is a bad meme. It destroys your skin and makes you look worse than you would naturally. Now there are probably skin care products that can help for long-term healthy/pretty skin but do NOT fall for the makeup Jew. You waste time, money, your health, and your future beauty as well as your current beauty.

>Oh no, the OTHER girls are going to call me "ugly".

Fuck them. If they don't call you ugly now over not wearing makeup then they're going to call you something else soon over something even MORE petty. Stop playing this bullshit game that women play with each other. All you bitches want to do is drag each other down, and it's disgusting. Even when you pretend to help someone you're only getting behind them so you can stab them in the back.

dated a psycho pretty girl for 3 years and you have no clue how easy it is for someone that is a 5/10 to go to a 7/10
>Girls have an extra layer of fat that boys don't have so it's a little more work to maintain. Add in the fact that girls are shorter and weigh less so they have to watch their portions of food they eat more closely.
also have smaller stomachs
>shave/wax
today there is laser, its not expensive anymore and you'll wax once a year, or you'll shave every other day and use some creams to take care of the parts you shaved, literally takes 10 minutes
>10 minutes to do simpel make up
if you spend the same 10 minutes taking care of you skin like all pretty girls do, your skil will be much better
>tons of money on cosmetics
thats kinda true, but there are cheaper brands that are really good
>the clothes you wear are determined by your period
use a menstrual collector and you'll be fine
i learned so much about cosmetics and hair stuff while i dated its not even fun, girls always complements me because i give them advice about beauty stuff

no, it's not hard at all. All women have to do is to not overeat, inb4 "hurr durr you'll still look dogshit naked with bad genetics", fuck off men don't give a shit about these details and will fuck even skinny 3/10s. Actually scratch that, men will even fuck "high test" fatties.
The only men women even compete about with each other are 95+ percentile slayers. And even then the effort is in vain, seeing as (again, as said) working out in women will make a miniscule difference because they can't build meaningful amounts of muscle. You will be surprised how some young girls are lazy as shit yet still look like the girl in the OP, brotip: They are also the ones who hit the wall hard and turn ugly as shit already at 20+
This is also true. If thirsty men managed to turn off their sexual desires they'd see that men are objectively the more aesthetic sex. Funny thing is, women consider the majority of men to be unattractive and men the majority of women to be attractive, whereas considering natural looks without makeup it's the exact opposite