Why not just settle for a tall girlfriend? I heard female basketball players are always looking for love

Why not just settle for a tall girlfriend? I heard female basketball players are always looking for love.

Attached: 1538871009934 (1).jpg (1165x2000, 652K)

theyre always looking because theres not many people taller than them. its rare for girls to like guys who are shorter than them.

>settle
That would not be settling. I want a tall gf.
>female basketball players
That was probably my favorite thing about going to college.
>tfw we never really talked but she said she would miss me

Attached: 20FDB873-ED99-41F5-B17C-655AF9468598.jpg (1229x1229, 106K)

We can't because they don't want us. I wish height hypergamy wasn't a thing

Seems hot give me tall gf now

I'm 6'1 and I don't mind guys shorter than me. Though in a perfect world I would prefer to be like 5'5 and date a taller partner so that I can feel smaller when we're together, but that's not really an option for me

>its rare for girls to like guys who are shorter than them
Rare, but praise Allah, it still happens.

Attached: C7E1D85C-5C77-4434-9BFD-D00466EAEFEC.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

pic related?

(now im listening to hey mrs probably new sensation next)

No girl will want you with that attitude. Have confidence in yourself and put yourself out there. You can't score if you don't even play the game.

Attached: 1538871337093.jpg (705x996, 356K)

>pic related?
Yeah, I really fucked up. For all her interest, I spent all the precious time I had orbiting a different Mormon basketball girl that had a missionary boyfriend in Georgia.

The game is to cruel and scary for me to actually wanna play it.

>You can't score if you don't even play the game

The only winning move is not to play.

Are you looking for any kind of relationship? I'm not much shorter than you desu

Manlets listen up. Do what i did. I was sick of being a 5'10" manlet and getting mogged back in the US so I moved to Vietnam (average male height of 162cm). I absolutely slay here and always get the fuck me eyes from the ladies. On nights out when I've been drinking, I've even beaten up a couple of Vietnamese dudes in front of their gf's for no reason because I can and to show how powerful I am.

Actually, that's one of the guaranteed losing moves.

That quote was thought up for the stakes of nuclear war, not trying to find a gf

Believe me, more than anything else in the world I want a tall girlfriend, but I'm 6'6" and I've never met a girl taller than me.

Attached: 1536710215399.jpg (850x1202, 367K)

With a nuclear war, it's called Mutually Assured Destruction for a reason. The other bastard gets fucked just as much as you do, hence there being no winning move but to stop playing.
It's much different for relationships these days. If you're lucky, she just rejects you. If you're not, she'll claim you raped her and get you thrown into prison, or she'll spread rumors about you being a sexist and other things people find unsavory. No such repercussions for her in any capacity. The game isn't Mutually Assured Destruction, it's simply Assured Destruction, and you're the one assured to be destroyed.
Yeah, dropping out is a losing move genetically. But that's just it: you can't win. There is no possible way to win. You either die alone and your lineage ends with you, or you get accused of things you didn't do and still die alone and childless.
The goal is no longer to win. It's just to lose less than you already will.
You can keep banging your head against that brick wall in the hopes it will break before you do, but I'm done with this game of futility.

>5'10"
>manlet
What pasta is this, I don't recognize it.

be my tall gf now

I want a 6 foot tall gf

Attached: C308BF85-6B5F-4838-884A-A00EECD96E02.jpg (736x1318, 98K)

thicc muscular oni mommy

Attached: Oni MILF.png (1970x978, 731K)

>tall girl
>settle
You're joking, right? That's not a settle, that's unattainable.

WNBA players are generally kind of fugly, so that's probably why.

>why don't you just settle for (insert unobtainable girl)?

Attached: sayori.png (462x1050, 327K)

>WNBA players are generally kind of fugly, so that's probably why.
implying that's a bad thing

I'm in love with a girl who is only shorter than me by a few centimetres

I would, but I'm 6'3 ffs
>tfw no tall gf

Attached: 1538990838812.png (681x652, 348K)

Why are you lying? Tall girls will date men shorter than them unless they are stupid because they realize there's no point in wanting a tall guy.

Are you said tall girl?

No, a short guy who has dated tall girls.

I am in a similar position myself. I will honestly say that I don't think their personalities were great. That's not tall women writ large just the handful that have taken a fancy to me.

One of them was the best gf I ever had. Met her on Jow Forums too.

Gib tall blonde athletic cowtitty gf pls, penis optional

>tfw no 5'11 girlfriend

How tall were they ?

Attached: lovco.jpg (474x355, 24K)

One was 5'9" another was 5'11' and one was 6'. I'm 5'6" and I'll say that I could have done more, but relatively few regrets.

Is everyone here who wants a tall gf just a shota/mommygf/beta-passive kind of guy?

I no longer go to college and I work at home so how do I get a tall girl?

Had a 5'9" and two 5'11" gfs.

Tfw im 5,2 so most girls are taller than me its kinda hot desu

Attached: 1526616905209.jpg (800x631, 226K)

>Koizumi is 5'7" but everyone treats her like she's slender woman

Fucking nips, man

My bf is 5'6" - 5'7" and I'm 5'11". Hes also much smaller and thinner.

I love picking him up and having his legs wrapped around me while we hug. I love carrying around and giving him piggy backs.

>tfw no Mutsu gf
Where do I sign up to be a Kaigun Admiral?

Hey look it's another "why not just" template thread that will always get replies no matter what.

Some men just have all the luck in the world.

Attached: 1498685798960.png (1280x720, 1.87M)

disgusting beta males, i hope you have no childrens

I'm supposed to be happy for this (that is if it's not bait) but I can only feel anger because I myself will never have it.

Attached: 1470593996065.png (904x417, 263K)

im 6'1" so its pretty rare that I see a girl taller than me
I did see a girl that was about 6'4" once and she was a mega qt

They are not looking for guys as short as me. (160 cm)

Attached: DmLqIIlXgAALWEy.png (848x675, 280K)

How was that anime called again?

tall girls are rarely tittymonsters, so no thanks. i loathe chestlets of any type

They're just short man
They'res a Junji Ito manga short where a guy gets insanely jealous of his friend because he's so tall, and all the girls are attracted to his height, but the dude is 5'9

I feel ya. I'm 5'11 which in my midget country makes me a giant. It's good for concerts though. You never have anyone ahead of you and you see everything.

yes hi that's me. i'm rly weird tho im like an anomoly. i have a strong manly brow, but weak jaw and chin and incredibly cute smile. i switch between wanting to have a mommy gf take care of me and wanting a 5'2 gf that i can be her daddy and take care of her and throw her around and dominate her.

i want both i dont get it i dont know what i am or what i want

>tfw no giantess futa to dominate me whenever she sees fit while I, short cleric, heal her wounds so her barbarian ass can keep on whoopin'
why live

Attached: empty pot.jpg (900x1200, 244K)

It's called Lovely complex

Attached: lovco2.jpg (390x584, 163K)

no tnx, I have to settle for a 10/10 supermodel astronaut girlfriend

I hate settling and compromising

Its actually the best move, its better to stop trying and stay intact rather than trying and failling miserably and falling in humilation and cringy scenes.
Just wait if someone shows interest first and only then proceed to "play the game".
If no ones shows interest in you, then live with it and accept the nature of things.