Am I screwing my health/body by eating only once a day?

Am I screwing my health/body by eating only once a day?

Attached: 4567325.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Yes

Depends. Are you meeting your caloric goal?

Attached: E88BE893-917A-462F-85D1-C3CF58C377F4.jpg (1080x1080, 267K)

Eating once a day has many great benefits. But it isnt exactly the greatest way of making gains.

If you meet your caloric goal, macro and micro nutrient goal, then it's healthy as fuck

Its great if you’re cutting or maintaining

I do meet my caloric goal but lately, I've been feeling out of energy and sleepy during day time.

Name one health benefit

yes according to nutritional therapists and other pros. no according to youtube self help channels.

Whats your caloric goal. Also post weight and height.

no it good

My current net calorie goal is around 2200.
Weighs 85kg and 180cm tall.
I'm doing cardio (running) 1~2 hours every other day. No lifting as of right now.
My target weight is going below 80kg while able to accomplish level 7.2 in the beep/PACER test.

Same benefits from IF fasting

Sorry, I fucked up net calorie number. It should be 1700.

Just fast for a week lol
Stop doing cardio and lift

Try 2200 cals

As long as you get the appropriate amount of protein and you eat right after your lifts, why would it be a problem?

Just put your kcals at maintaning instead of losing weight. Youre not overweight but you should be doing some kind of physical activity. Instead of "cardio" try running hills.

Yes and no. Yes if it's for some meme reason. No if you are consuming shit tier food.

Registered dietician here. The reason why experts advice against it, is because no long term data has been done yet, and so there is no "proof" for the benefits. And dieticians are only allowed to advice stuff that has been proven. But the fact that the evidence has yet to come doesnt mean something isnt true. Sometimes mechanical evidence + common sense can do a whole lot. I personally genuinly believe that fasting is very interesting and practice it myself occasionally.

Do not listen to this "dietician'. They are all scammers and do not base recommendations on the scientific evidence. There is a plethora of benefits to eating one meal a day eg. hormone regulation. However most of these really only apply to fat cunts. But there are still benefits to normal sized people eg. saving time not cooking, no potentially bad choices to make at lunch. You will also not feel as hungry throughout the day after you are on the program for a while. Try it and see if it works for you.

I like what's happened here

Why would you get angry at half a post?

Not having your insulin spiked all day every day like a retard for one

its good for you, you just eat to many carbs

Attached: Shaggy.jpg (600x487, 23K)

>Am I screwing my health/body by eating only once a day?
Greatly. The only way you could make it worse, is if all you ate was carbs, especially a bunch of sugar.

Attached: 1456559102101.png (600x600, 17K)