Getting Jow Forums with a dog

I have a German Shepherd puppy, what activities can we do outside of walks/running that are fun for doggo and a workout for me?

I have a long ass back yard and even though it's wet/ snowy I don't mind doing some basic sprints with her up and down the yard.

Attached: offset_747220.jpg (520x650, 130K)

Bump :(

doggo bench press

doggo triceps curls

I sprint with my GSD occasionally.

We got hiking for LISS cardio.

He loves swimming (get a Ruffwear vest), so we go to the lake for fetch. That's not really a shared fitness sessions, but he loves it.

Very playful doggos but you're not getting any sort of workout

Dog squats
Dog pickup to chest, carry and walk long ways

I used to to this with my Aussie, she would legit not walk the mile to the park by herself, I'd have to carry her there and then she'd walk around the park and back.

Pick em up from behind and swing em up to your chest like a kettle bell. I used to do it with my pit. I miss him.

Thanks. Since she's young and I'm working on training and bonding, I've had to spend a lot of time with her. GF bitches if I do anything on my own and she's stuck with the dog at home so I've neglected the gym in favor of running around with the dog outside. I guess outside of sprints LISS is a good route to go, I don't mind the cold and she's got 2 coats so maybe we'll hit the metro parks more. Swimming has not been introduced yet, where I live I'm not sure where to go for that.

I got a dog for a loyal companion to share my life with and also get me off the couch more. I figure the more shit we do together the more we both benefit.

She's about 30lbs+ now and growing fast so honestly that isn't a bad idea. I'll just make it fun for her and in between squats have her fetch a ball so she gets her fun.

Not a bad idea dude.

I hope one day you can acquire another friend like that.

Hiking, running trails, walking trails, swimming, golf

I take my dog rollerblading and let him pull me (push day) and then we play tug o war for (pull day) and we play fetch for conditioning. He loves it.

Attached: 2018-12-04_12.00.53.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

Jow Forums in a nutshell

Sounds like you’ve got a good life with you dog man, keep at it

Thanks bro, we have it bretty gud

Sled pulling

Attached: dsc05280-LaFayette2012.jpg (600x390, 52K)

10/10 dog
1/10 shitty hat and stringer

doggo tsunami bar overhead press

I used to participate in IPO with my German shepherd. Get you some bite tugs and work to a sleeve. Doing bitework with a dog is great exercise.

She'd be perfect for IPO with training. She loves tugging it's her favorite game. I'll probably lose limbs when she's older

Nice. I do the same but with a bike. I need to find a way to get her to slow down at the start though, she's eager to run she wears herself out immediately.

Yoga

Attached: dog-pancreatitis.jpg (600x600, 34K)

knotting

Post a pic of said puppy and we’ll talk