What is the point of being swole or big if you cannot defend yourself in a fight? Webm partially related

What is the point of being swole or big if you cannot defend yourself in a fight? Webm partially related

Attached: 1531489548516.webm (400x266, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CpN28_1526006686
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

impeccable form

What is this style of fighting called?

Attached: 1519110223856.jpg (400x266, 32K)

Hard to comment on actions without context but that guy behaved very well, backed off and fought honourable when he could have layed into the floppy spine boy and really done some damage.

Well, yeah it wasn't an actual street brawl. They agreed to a fight before hand, hence recording in someone's backyard

Get up prince of Troy

I won't have a stone take my glory

Attached: G17_Gen3-107.png (739x490, 108K)

Yeah fair play. Can't stand when someones winning a fight and then ten cunts jump out of nowhere and lay in on them. That's why guns.

thanks for the laugh this morning user

Attached: 14711426716980.jpg (668x400, 70K)

right, because murder is better than fighting

To discourage the fight from happening.

Well yeah

>someone comes at you out of nowhere, possibly with a weapon, with the intent of fucking your shit up or even killing you
>defending yourself is murder
Dont you have some muslims to accommodate, Nigel?

Powerfight

Attached: 1542952831355.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Because bodybuilding is not a combat sport, so this question is a logical fallacy. That's like asking what's the point of being a good olympic long jumper if it can't help you fly to the moon?

>That's like asking what's the point of being a good olympic long jumper if it can't help you fly to the moon?
No it isn't lol

How is bodybuilding and hand to hand combat in any way connected? You're an idiot

This fight clearly looks like it was agreed upon, not some random jumping. If you were the losing side and pulled out a gun, you are the biggest bitch and deserve no respect from anyone.

How about this one amigo?
>guy's gf likes you
>he wants to fight
>shoot him

you'll get away with that one

What's the point of being swole or big if you cannot beat bullet?

>fighting for fun/girls
Hows high school/being black

reverse worm defense

To carry more bullet!

Holy shit that hip mobility, I'm mirin'

yes, pretty based for a fight

>let the guy beat you up

how's not having a penis?

>guy tries to fight you
>you dont agree
>no no you cant shoot him tho
???

kick his ass

>huuur no, now you're a nigger
well?

Why would i risk getting stabbed when i could just shoot him

Because you'll go to prison you basement dweller.

>some guy attacks you
>you go to prison for defending yourself
"No"

Attached: 1541123772365.webm (640x640, 655K)

SS GOMAD

>the virgin chad
>the chad thotbeast

Youd need at least 10mm for that thing

>kill someone in a situation your life was not in danger
>heh, I have the right to defend myself

You're completely out of touch with reality. This is why I called you a basement sweller.

Just such horseshit that he would be in the wrong if he turned around and turned this bitch's lights out.

liveleak.com/view?t=CpN28_1526006686
>nah man why would your life be in danger these thugs just want to have a lil go nothing serious

he wouldn't be though

More people have been in fights than have been mugged.

To say you don't need to know how to fight ever, and everything can be solved by shooting people is retardation.

In theory. In reality, guns are for males who can’t actually fight but want to play cowboy, so they start shit then start firing when they get their asses beat.

>willingly getting into a fistfight
100% avoidable you niggers

Your life is in danger when you are attacked, retard.

How about I kick your ass. Avoid it.

Maybe not in our eyes, but dude would get slapped with a either a charge or social stigma.
>t. guy who slapped a ho unconscious because she was hitting a dude in the head with her heels and got a year probation
There's a difference between this and squaring up with a guy. I'm all for conceal carry, but don't be a trigger happy dumbfuck. The dude in OP is the perfect example of how to conduct yourself in a fight.
Chivalrous black dude, didn't even hit him when he was wrapped around his leg. That right jab was fucking sharp too.

>starting shit then pulling a gun because you can’t actually fight
This was the actual statement. Please return upon improvement of reading comprehension.

Thats why i have a gun you dumb fuck

>Any little fistfight means your life is in danger

In your criminal based setting. Not in a domestic disturbance setting though.

>friend of a friend is acting like a punk
>you tell him to back off
>he get's physical

Shit happens. Just because you're nice doesn't other people are. And not every fight is one to the death like you fantasize about.

>life is in danger
It wouldn't be if you weren't such a pencil-necked bitch. I've been stabbed homie, so I get what you're bitching about, but that doesn't make it any less bitching. You're a fucking pussy if your first reaction to any threat is to your person is to kill it.

You'll get away with that in court.

You dumb fuck. You actually believe you would lol.

when youre a manlet and have literally no reach.

>fag gets pushed
>dumps rounds into dude's chest
>"b-but your honor my life was in danger"
>beats off to the memory in his cell later that night

First time I ever see a black dude showing restraint in a fight.

So you think shooting won't land you in prison, but hitting someone will?

You're dumber than I thought.

You're not shooting people for confronting you, its the ability TO ventilate someone if they try to fuck with you, you retarded commie fag

A nigger fighting honourably? Respect. Also that white boy can't fight for shit what the fuck is he doing

Attached: 1523898745007.jpg (1356x854, 78K)

I'm making fun of the dude talking about his guns, are you fucking thick? Christ your comprehension is worse than his, you should feel bad dude.

Jamie, pull up that clip with the two kids play fighting and one gets his shit snapped in one punch

Hey if we're talking about criminals here who's to say they won't shoot you once you turn away for threatening them?

>get stabbed
>life isn't in danger

What shithole do you come from?

You should have replied to him then.

>he’s such a little bitch he could be killed by a single punch
Do you have fucking luekemia, how the fuck are you that fragile?

>gets knocked out
>breaks head when falling
Not that uncommon.

You won't want to fight anymore once you see that gun.

You should be able to read, then.
The Midwest, pussy. Nobody will ever kill me with anything less than a sword. So unless some faggot pulls a claymore out the trunk of his Alero, I'm not worried.

i am assuming you are talking about that mutt in the tank top. the guy isnt swole or big though so your argument already fails

>spic pulled a .45 on me few years ago
>kept walking at him til it was on my forehead
>look in his eyes completely changed
>swung back to pistol whip me and I kneed him in the nuts
>took his gun in front of him and 3 other anchor babies
>all threatened to kill me
>sped off in their spic Civic
Nah, you're a fucking pussy dude.

So if building muscle does not give you an advantage in fights what does other than technique? Dont you need muscle in order to have a better punch? I dont see lanklets winning fights that often.

Attached: not today.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

So I can touch my swole self, it's like you aren't even swole, no swole bro would doubt why anyone would be swole.

Fake but straight

>I would destroy you with my MMA Rush me? BOOM oblique kick the knee *SNAP* Trying to grapple? BOOM Thai Clinch with deadly knees We get on the ground? Even better you're getting heel hooked Your friend has been doing McDojo bullshit 2 times a months not MMA

Getting big releases feel-good chemicals, and it helps maintain a healthy heart and one's mental faculties. Getting big makes you look good.

Does lifting help with your heart too? I thought it was just cardio.

This is what people fail to understand, unless you train for hypertrophy or just get stupid big to where you're basically immobile, strength = speed. Sure, you can flail your arms around pretty quick as a lanky fuck, but nobody can say that doing 100 pushups a day isn't going to make your hand that much faster. The more important factor behind the speed is the stability. If you're a weak faggot and swing as fast as you can, most of the time the swing is not going to follow a strict path and most of the power there is wasted on keeping your shit straight. Being built allows your body not only to move faster, but to move faster in a controlled manner, which allows for a much cleaner transfer of force. That being said, benching and most lifts are not geared toward the same muscle groups. Seriously look into pushups and all their variations; the muscles and form in a pushup are the exact same as those used in a standard jab.
t. dude with an 850-psi punch

You forget my sick flying suplex off the back off a nearby brick wall.
That's cool man, you just didn't grow up in a shitty city.

Any activity that elevates your heart rate is good for, well you guessed it, your heart! If lifting elevates your heart rate then yes it is good for you

Fuck yes I'm gonna start railing coke again, for my heart health.

Now you're being facetious

You said ANY activity dawg. Generalizations are the foundation of broscience.

Yeah I said any, I didn't expect you to autisticly assume any to mean literally anything. Obviously doing copious amounts of cocaine is bad for you. It was implied any exercise.

Nah m8, just being a dick to steer you away from becoming another broscience advice channel. I could go on about a few different "exercises" that are not at all good for your heart health, but you get the point. If you're going to give advice, be more precise.

Any exercise you do that gets your heart rate going is literally exercising your heart. I can't be more clear than that for you. We were talking about heart health specifically btw.

Weightless extreme deadlift lockouts 1xF

Never gets old

This guy isn't swole or big he's just fat.
Next.

Looks like a male chris-chan.

REPENT SINNER

Attached: 1539903564971.jpg (443x455, 96K)

The guy literally opened with a haymaker so wild that his feet were no longer underneath him. If brock lesnar fought like that I'd beat him.

niggers

>falling for this

Attached: 1538943619167.gif (260x221, 773K)