My back is killing me from squats. I got up to 3 plates but now I'm regressing and sometimes have pain bending over...

My back is killing me from squats. I got up to 3 plates but now I'm regressing and sometimes have pain bending over. Am I another victim of these retarded squat 3 times a week xDDDD programs?

Attached: 1541100552209.png (1022x1146, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2tycd7W0oI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is literally no point in squatting more than 2 plates.

Deload, work your way back up.

Are you doing barbell glute bridges after that? If not, you better do. They're pretty good for decompressing the spine and working glutes and quads, basically what leads to rounding your back when squatting, if they're not strong enough.

Don't squat with your back, squat is a leg movement.

could be herniated disc (worst case scenario).

yeah you should OBVIOUSLY give it a rest, de load for several weeks, etc, if your back is hurting that much

probably you need to work on deadlifting with perfect form to strengthen your back, and also doing planks to strengthen your core, since that is clearly not strong enough to hold that much weight on your back without fucking it up right now

everything this user said
i will throw in ab wheel progressions and working on your bracing (google valsalva maneuver)

Drop to like 50%-60% weight and do a form reset. Tape yourself or have a friend do it then review to make sure you're doing the motion properly. Focus on going ass to grass and opening up your hips as much as possible before hand.

Also, try lifting shoes with a good heel. That wedge can make a big difference

not OP but i get some low back pain from squats even just warming up with 95 lbs, i don't squat more more then 2pl8 but can deadlift 3 easy with no pain. i don't do anything for glutes and this morning in the shower noticed i can flex my right glute way harder/easier then the left. maybe i'm a glutelet and it's fuckin my back up? i need bridges

Obviously your form is bad, retard.

Your form/bracing is probably shit

Okay you DYEL

Some, possibly very many people will never be able to squat with good form. If you have deep hip sockets and ovoid shaped spinal discs, you may never be able to adapt past xxx weight. These are genetic limitations that cannot be changed.

There are so many other good leg exercises than squats or DL. Maybe try one that doesn't give you back pain? Lunges work great for me.

Or keep blindly following what people tell ya on the internet...

Oh I also agree with a previous post that you most likely need to strengthen your core, though.

had the same issue
you may need to strenghten your core so your bracing gets better

ignore everyone telling you do stretch, decompress your spine, do specific core work (although this is a good idea, this is not why your back hurts), or any other bullshit like minute form tweaks

your back hurts because you have shit fatigue management, your program probably has you grinding too many reps weekly

move to an intermediate program with sensible fatigue management that doesn't have you hitting @9 and @10 every session

I have a similar problem from squatting but it's my outer hip that has some pain. It's not bad or unbearable but I feel it every now and then when I'm moving around. I'm sure it's due to my poor form, but I don't know what I'm fucking up.

No your just a retard who doesn't warm up properly, doesn't eat enough, doesn't get enough sleep and probably has shit form especially if you hurt while bending over. Your either rounding at your lower spine, or you have a good morning squat.

You're approaching the need for post-novice progamming. Deload a week and then once you plateau again squat only twice a week

Your upper back is not activated or strong enough even if your legs could squat the weight.

This is why i find lifting fun, its not as simple as you think at first glance.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2tycd7W0oI

In this vid Klokov gives some nice information on proper squats and importance of upper back strength when squatting.