I've fucked up

So long story short I missed one of my leg days last week and that sent me into a depressive state. All the bad thoughts came rushing back about my life and I starting drinking heavily, for the past 3 or 4 days I've been constantly drunk and haven't left the house, I can't remember as I've lost track of time through not sleeping. I called in sick to work all week but I was clearly drunk on the phone so I've probably lost my job. Boss isn't responding to my texts.

How the fuck do I get out of this? I was doing so well, I was sober for 4 months, training 5 days a week and holding down my job. Now I've fucked everything beyond belief in one week. I've got bad anxiety now and my brain is telling me to have a few beers to calm my nerves.

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-171505_Instagram.jpg (1153x1744, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ingridvalentim?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=ddcab0u2ttt9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you sabotaged your life because you missed one workout. Were you ever meant to make it in the first place then?

How do you miss one of your legs and not call in sick for more than a week.
What?

Oh nevermind... "leg days".
You're retarded.

Absolutely not meant to make it. I really hope this is some fresh pasta cuz OP you're a fucking retard and you deserve what you've done to yourself and your life over the most inconsequential thing ever

Whenever I am in one of those days where I really just don't want to go to the gym, I usually tell myself okay I'll just do some light cardio, even just walk on the treadmill and listen to some music, it's enough of a trick to get me into the gym. When I've actually made it to the gym its a pretty easy transition to just go lift and stop being a bitch about it. Some days I really did just need a rest day but the process is enough to keep me from missing on those lazy ass days.

Also I'm a clinical psychologist, mental illness is like weeds in a garden, sometimes it doesn't really matter what kind of weed they are they just need to be culled. Everyone has a few weeds in their brain, diagnosing it as a specific illness doesn't make sense. The best kind of treatment for this these weeds are moderately long walks through nature.

You may need to seek professional help user. That's a pretty spectacular fuck up from missing leg day.

>I missed leg day
>Now I'm an alcoholic who's lost his job and soon my house
I'm laughing my ass off even though this is low quality bait

Attached: 55a.jpg (680x458, 39K)

How much of a fucking weak minded pussy do you have to be to let yourself get to that point. This is always fascinating to me that there are people out there that are this fucking pathetic and it makes me wonder what causes someone to end up being such a loser

Get a job, nigger.

Do what you did before and pick yourself up. If you lost your job, begin looking for another one. Find someone to hold you accountable with alcohol (in person or you can find online support groups). Start going back to the gym. It doesn’t need to be rationalized. Just force yourself because you know it’s what you need to do. Do it for a parent, a sibling, a friend, or do it for me. Best of luck

Attached: A89B1495-5EE4-4CC5-A648-03DCA05F4EE3.jpg (1511x2015, 844K)

>Also I'm a clinical psychologist
Hey. Does it make me gay to like feminine peenee?

I would kill for the chance to place my face in between those thighs.

sauce me up, homie.

Yeah, when I miss my leg days I end up skipping too much other shit the rest of the week. Deadlifting bringeth structure.

You need to drink more beers to calm you down and then keep texting your boss. For every text he doesn’t reply to, you drink another beer. DON’T MISS ANOTHER LEG DAY YOU FUCKING FAILURE!!!

instagram.com/ingridvalentim?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=ddcab0u2ttt9

fap away

just end it all desu

Attached: 1486336710369.jpg (720x663, 44K)

delet this you goddamn retard.

Attached: .lk;;lk.jpg (470x470, 70K)

OP here, seriously guys what do I do? I've literally ruined my life and I'm freaking out. I was doing great and fucked it all up.

dont drink anymore, go to work next week as if nothing happened, try to act cool.
think of an excuse if boss asks whats up last week, or tell him u've been really sick.

also don't textwall ur boss

You can either let things spiral downwards or sober up tomorrow, clean yourself up, and face the music

I've gone through this cycle several times. Go to bed for 5 days, find a new job, start over, start lifting.

Also never skip leg day.

Take it step by step. Call your boss to see if you still have your job. If you don’t, begin looking for and applying to other jobs. Get rid of any booze you have in your house and find someone or something to hold you accountable. Force yourself to go back to the gym, even if it’s something as simple as bldhweight exercises initially. Work on improving yourself in other areas too. Read more, go for more hikes, volunteer. Take it day by day and understand that relapsing does not mean everything is ruined. It’s just another opportunity to improve and rise above

This is a question I have too.

Imagine how low your test levels are, to be such a pathetic cunt. You sabotaged your life and now crying for attention on animu board.. Id fucking eat you stupid fag

Not the other user, but been studying psych for several years.

It seems like psychology texts have different opinions on what sexuality is. If you're reading a very humanistic text it might say that 'gay' and 'straight' are constructs, which is to say they are variable and subject to change, and therefore there is no clear answer.

Others might say yes, simply based on the fact that you are attracted to someone with XY chromosomes.

Yet others would say that it's evolutionary natural and normal to be attracted to things that mimic the female shape, and would point to studies that show how men are in some studies consistently aroused by looking at dicks, regardless of how straight they claim to be, to further corroborate how it is not unusual for a straight man to have the ability to be aroused by men with female body shapes.

OP here, for context I've had episodes of depression all my life and had several drink and drug relapses in the past. This recent one wasn't so bad because it only lasted a week but it's just the fact my job is gone. Even though I wasn't happy in that job and didn't see it as a long-term career, maybe there is a silver lining to getting fired.

Right now I've just had a shave and shower and tidied up my house after a week of being a degenerate, there is literally beer bottles and fucking pizza slices on my floor. I just need to get some fresh air and sunlight now and start again. I've only missed a week of the gym so my gains should not be too affected.

Well if you're serious throw out your alcohol and go to the gym now and show up for work and face whatever you have coming. Putting it off l9nger wont fix anything and will only worsen it.

I miss my leg days all the time. ...and arm days. ...and it's no big deal. I just start over when I feel like it. Sometimes months will have gone by.
You clearly have some kind of OCD or manic depression, that you need to adress, 'cause unless you are training for MMA, not training every day won't affect your life. It's all in your head.

it wasn't the missed leg day that caused it was it? you clearly have other issues and the missed leg day tipped you over the edge

>miss leg day
>end up homeless

Friends don't let friends skip leg day

> skipping leg day

You deserve this

Attached: musso_not_impressed.gif (297x229, 2.22M)