So lads I've had this problem for a while and don't know how to fix it...

So lads I've had this problem for a while and don't know how to fix it. Basically my stomach is flat except for underneath my belly button which protrudes a little more than I think it should. What should I do to make it more flat? pic related similar to what I have

Attached: Female abd before.jpg (1920x2560, 1.43M)

Holy fuck same someone help me (male)

Lose more fat.
If its still there u have shit genetics and should consider suicide, or at least dont procreate

Lose more fat

There is no such thing as targeted spot fat reduction. Go do some intermittent fasting and cardio, and stop eating junk and drinking soda.

/thread

Nice gyno fag

That's common in women. The only way to lose it is to lose more weight. It's not a sign of being unhealthy though, just how your fat is distributed.

That's not me I just took this off of Google.

Only thing I drink that's close to soda is bang. But I probably should do more cardio

Op here I'm male.

have you tried cutting out bread?

looks pregnant

Attached: 1520965617037.jpg (756x652, 43K)

hey fuck you buddy bread is awesome

Take a pic in the morning. It will probably be flat. That might just be bloating from food you ate.

Oh well then you're fucked

Name your favorite breads!
I'm a baguette man, myself!

It could be: lordosis, bloating or body fat. Just experiment and see if you can reduce or eliminate it.

Attached: 20181204_143901.jpg (884x1571, 488K)

where'd you get this pic of me?
keks aside i'm similar, its just called being a little skinnyfat, you need to lift moar and do some planks

I lift everyday but I probably should do some planks. as well as some cardio

Probably pic related
You should sleep on a harder matress or floor, everyday try to hold the (normal) position for a few minutes in front of a mirror to make sure you're doing it right, by squeezing your glutes and pushing your legs a little, your knees might have to bend but it's okay the few first times.
This shit fucks your back/posture on the long term bro

Attached: dyskkaj.png (253x427, 62K)

I had this problem and I fixed it by caloric deficit

I have this. No matter how much I’m leaning out the “pouch” remains, it doesn’t even feel like fat, I think it’s just loose skin from where I lost 5.5stone in 10 months lol

Attached: 0835D3EA-2111-4B04-A039-C867B77571DF.jpg (836x888, 476K)

Vacuums. Reverse situps Straight arms straight leg situps. They activate and strenghten your deep core muscle making your stomach smaller.

What the hell is a vaccum?

u suck in your belly and hold it for a few seconds

How long is a few seconds?

>I think it’s just loose skin
definitely some. Light is helping your out a bit to isn't it... You're not that muscular. Just stick to training and eating right and it will improve

More than one less than many

You are one, we are but many

Attached: 1746084-1745796_24436_bd_ermac_color_122_74lo.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Monster Energy tattoo ?
Wow, dedicated /sipper/

Attached: met.png (1019x545, 1.47M)

/ourgirl/

maybe you're pregnant? otherwise just cut down to one meal a day.

I'll find the source for this picture because I just got it off of Google. But she probably is /ourgirl/

Get an abortion, they are still legal in the parts of the world that dont fuck their sisters.

Post tits.

Bread is The White Man's Carb, you cocklover

do ab workouts and squeeze ur ass to get rid of the pelvic tilt