This is me, i feel like it took me way too much time to get here...

This is me, i feel like it took me way too much time to get here, objectively- how long do you think it should take to reach this physique?

Attached: hh.jpg (1936x2592, 1.99M)

A year easy.

all depends on diet, genes and the right exercise.
fasting/intermittent fasting/OMAD helps me see results quicker

2 weeks of SS + GOMAD.

why do you have a chrome dick?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: JJ.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

This is meme

This is fact.

if starting from skeletor 1 year
otherwise 1.5 i think

Started from this

Attached: 1.jpg (1846x1702, 931K)

You can make that progress in a few months then.

Man fuck this, it took me 2.5 years to reach this... me after 1 year

Attached: 5.jpg (2591x1935, 680K)

Here's an older comparison I have saved on my phone OP.

Attached: IMG_20181016_131957.jpg (2000x782, 438K)

Hey don’t worry, you made progress which is what matters.

And this is today. Albeit you're more cut, I think I could get to your bf level in another month. So call it 4 months of hard work and a break at Thanksgiving.

Attached: IMG_20181204_152735.jpg (1585x2128, 504K)

This is me lmao i dont even lift. Genes my nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-155226__01.jpg (1016x1484, 168K)

You did really well. Those anons are just being niggers.

This user is the same as this one
Neither are OP.

Weight and height?

im OP my posts are these:

182 cm 176 LBS

In the op pic right? And how much were you in the fat one?

What would be the ideal routine and diet then starting from his starting point if you think it should only take a year?

>I don't even lift
It shows.

Starting from this? Do a schedule like this with doing a full body routine every other day.

Monday morning, do fasted weight training, after your workout you can eat until 12:00.

Fast all through Tuesday and

Wednesday morning do fasted weight training. Eat in the next four hours. Fast.

Thursday etc...

And repeat

Fast
Lift/Eat
Rest/Fast
Fast
Lift/Eat
Rest/Fast etc.

I'd say about 1.5yrs

yeah, was about 165-170 at the begining

Do you have gyno?you have 0 muscle mass but some decent milkers there

probably a year. who knows. life sucks and it takes forever for good things to happen but bad shit happens in an instant. fuck it all

So eat all your calories for 2 days in 4 hours? Is that even possible? Is this eating at maintenance, above, or below ? Sincerely asking

Lift while fasting? That sound retarded as fuck

No, I eat all my calories for one day. I usually eat slightly less than maintenance.

If it works, it works and it works.

Or you could just eat at a slight deficit and actually have the power and will to life to do some kind of bodyweight routine three to four times a week. Lifting anything other than your own body is not needed nor helpful to get to this physique.

Oh I thought you wanted results in the quickest time. If you can’t go a day without food, yous a weak bitch.

Also fasting actually leaves you with more energy.

imagine the iq of someone bragging about this

Attached: 1541610996759.png (283x315, 10K)

I feel like spending too much time on 'fitness' boards and watching 'fitness' videos and just being in the gym in general creates some un-healthy expectations for yourself. Just concentrate on getting better for yourself, if you want to do steroids do some research and make that decision for yourself. You look sort of 'small-boned' if you will so you're not going to be super huge lifting naturally. But if you're slacking on your diet, sleep or training obviously that'll cuck your gains

dont let anyone put you down, OP. escaping skinny fat is hard work, we aren't lucky to be skinny like other people on here. you did good, hope to join you soon

Between 2 and 5 years natty.
Ignore all those retards going "hurr

Drop the bench and get to do crunches and pull-ups asap.

You’re retarded. Op is in shape but he isn’t huge. It’s completely doable in one year.

I had that exact same physique before I fubar my back at work. Took me a bit over 3 years from 53kg/180cm Auschwitz mode to it.

The retard is you, he is quite close to the natty limit. He could put on slightly more muscle and lose more fat, but not much.
Seeing roiders 24/7 here has given you retarded expectations.

your bathroom mirror is fukcing shit clean it please

Me thinks you project too much. I’ve seen similar progress in 8 months in myself. Natty.

You are a retard and your comment is retarded and you should feel bad. I have living proof in front of my eyes every single gymday watching my bro at 86kg at 175cm. He's not even the fittest of the nattys around my gym.

lookin good regardless OP

About 8 weeks if you're starting as a skelly with good food and training with 500 mg test-e a week

You're retarded. Maybe if he was skinny, then sure he could do that in a year. But it's not easy when you are skinny fat like he was when he first started

Post body.

No, you have seen people reach that in 8 months. Unless you post the starting point and it's the same, it's not really the same progress.

Started last November.

Attached: 21385022-73B9-4EFF-A86E-95601FFBBD74.jpg (1364x1608, 620K)

What workouts do you do to get those shoulders?

Didn't you just post this in the cutting routines thread? Are we being memed?

>Shirt picture
Make it hard to tell but it looks like all you did was lose some fat

Eat clen tren hard anavar give up

Side lateral raises, OHP, rear felt fly, facepulls.

Yes I posted it but not memeing. It’s what I did.

Yeah because fat people are shy but look at OPs starting picture. He didn’t put on much mass either. He mostly lost weight.

Here’s another one but that before picture was taken in July.

Attached: D21716B8-6048-4422-81DE-C4C2002DC7BD.jpg (2965x1668, 745K)

He removed his Insta and I don't have pictures of him flexing so no you aren't getting nothing. I do know he DL 160kg, bench 140, squat 150 and I'm not sure about strict presses but I spotted him on 47.5kg sitting dumbbell presses as highest all for reps. Dude is gifted in the upper body.

>He didn’t put on much mass either. He mostly lost weight.
Not sure, to me his starting picture looks incredibly flabby, like he hasn't exercised in years. There's some muscle but not much.

This is just someone who was in good shape and had to cut imo

One, if you think that looks like “in shape” you be tossing out wack bait.

Secondly that isn’t in shape.

How long did you cut to get to the pic on the right? How much did the cutting impact your lifts? And what cutting/fasting methods did you use?

>Solid arms
>Solid shoulders
>Solid pecs
>V shaped body
>A bit of fat all around
>Second pic is litreally the same but with less fat
You blind?

Roughly three weeks of this Lifts either stayed the same or went up slightly

>a bit of fat all around
Which is why it looks bigger you idiot. And while it’s not crazy levels, there is a noticeable size difference.

You be blind.

>Which is why it looks bigger you idiot.
Wrong, fat accumulates in particular shapes and sags, it's quite evident how much muscle and how much fat is where in those pictures.
There is very little muscular improvement between the two.

Been lifting and eating properly for 1 month

I'm curious to how many years i can expect it to take to reach a really well developed physice?

currently 58KG
Was 52 a month ago

good looking btw OP, keep going at it

Attached: 20181204_231112.jpg (5312x2988, 3.52M)

The level of delusion here...

What program did you use

Attached: 1539636250426.jpg (500x748, 411K)

Who cares how long it takes OP? It's not the destination that matters, but the journey to getting there. Also at the moment you look better than most of the male population, so you got that going for you.

what program did you do?

>This is me, i feel like it took me way too much time to get here
Yeah? I am guessing that your time to reach it was within the normal range and you think it was gonna be easier because you spent to much time online reading e-stats

people in this thread are saying a year, i suppose that's possible with good genetics, clean eating, and hard work, but i'd say more like 1.5 or 2 years realistically

How long to get there from being a chubby, weak 30 year old?

Full body hypertrophy with isolations centered around sets of dumbbell chest press, OHP, bentover rows and squats. Every other day.

hahaha, you actually look DYEL holy shit nice job on the camera angel in the op though

Id say that would be day one at training for most skinny guys with decent genes

Pinning.

textbook steroid look, not h8ing though

you will see major improvements in like a few months if you lift right and heavy. bro repping dyel weights won't pack any muscle on you

Natty

Yea im trying to put as much weight possible so i cant do more than 8-12 reps before failure

in many lifts though my arms just give up before i feel a burn in my muscles. I guess i neeed to practise form and do the right lifts.

What's SS whats gomad?

What has your routine and diet been OP? Describe your journey... Did you cut and bulk or maintain? Shit like that

Stop talking shit. You aren't fooling anyone

Tren doesn't count.

im dyel too. dont have abs but shoulders are crazy

i got complimented because of shoulders by girls.
why? im not really wide but for some reason my lateral deltoid has a nice form and is relatively big.

started working out 2 months ago just because i want to see where my genetics can take me.

how short are you?

Post body or get the fuck out with your dumbass bro science