Tell girl I lift

Tell girl I lift
Her response:
>Really?

Attached: argegewagre-310x165.png (310x165, 74K)

Dom said it best
If you have to tell people you lift, you're not lifting enough

Attached: f1202b0bca42ea071916365d6bfb079c.png (1080x1185, 757K)

Mention to a girl I met a dude a party
>you go to parties?

Attached: 1463032430491.jpg (296x394, 20K)

Pick her up after she says really. If you can’t in your arms, than over your shoulder (using legs).

Chicks love that

It's a bad feel bros

>Gets arrested for assualt

Same thing happened to me, user. Except it was all my coworkers during lunch. And they all laughed. Seriously considered making the news the next day, if you know why I mean.

>ywn bury your face in that fatass

>he thinks he’ll get arrested for picking a girl up for a few seconds
Go outside man, spend less time here

All of my life I have seen other people and feel like I'm looking through a one-way mirror
As if everyone in the world is in on a big inside joke that nobody clued me in on

Why do I have to be born so severed from human connection and at the same time long for it so much?

Most people don't even think so just stop giving a fuck about what they think. Everybody else is too stupid to give an actual fuck even if they wanted to. There's no big joke; you're just slightly smarter than the average person so you're a little more self-aware.

Nah he’s just got autism

Various people make comments about my muscles and ask me about working out
My response:
>Really?

OOF

>Touches girl for one second
>Kavanaugh trial
You have independent thought and it makes people uncomfortable that's why as shit straight men we have to get big and mog those who would other us before it's too late

delusional

>go meet up with one of my buddies
>he is with her gf
>her: user you should consider boxing considering how juicy you look
what did she mean by this

You could look like Rich Pianas lost twin and women still would give you that answer.
Women have no clue about lifting and actually think that males just be born as huge muscular tanks.

They understand that whoever is o the latest capeflick is Jow Forums user. They don't understand how or whatever but they have Jow Forums and dyel categories. Just like you are Chad or a fucking no one to these roasties

Women are free to touch and grop men whenever and wherever they can. Men get reported asap to hierarchy or police if they do anything slighty flirty. Just so you know.

Do not listen to this guy if you live in a liberal city.

this man speaks the truth IF you are attractive
some fit autist picking a girl up? arrested
chad with 10/10 facial aesthetics? he's picking her up to throw onto his bed

salsa

You'll 100% have the police called on you if you attempt to physically pick up a girl, best case scenario. No one on this board is included in the genetic 1% that is excluded from this hypothetical.

I’ve literally done this with multiple girls and I’m nowhere close to Chad, what is with you guys?

Nobody cares. Please talk about fitness. No one cares for grills.

Nobody cares about advitisers

Attached: 1534554154889.jpg (1280x853, 294K)

depends entirely on how tall, charismatic, and handsome you are

you are a moron. if she used juicy over built what do you think she meant.

Attached: 1517186614212.jpg (1280x850, 174K)

based dubs of truth

I ...

Attached: 1543890366863.jpg (632x632, 223K)