Why as men do we all want a virgin, and if we could actually get one would we remain faithful?

Why as men do we all want a virgin, and if we could actually get one would we remain faithful?

Attached: lola4.png (903x556, 259K)

for fun, nope

Attached: F75090D4-B7D0-479D-8B36-BCC5EFB0C4B7.jpg (483x750, 95K)

Because it's the purest formof love and of course you should be faithful as long as you aren't a dumb barbarian.

>Why as men do we all want a virgin,
to corrupt something pure. to rob her of her innocence. to make ugly something that was once beautiful
>and if we could actually get one would we remain faithful?
lolno. wtf would i want with something already corrupted?

>we
Talk for yourself a real man knows how to step up the plate. Not going out with a woman just because she's not a virgin is plain stupidity.

Sex is just sex. How does it corrupt something?

breaking the hymen is the goal. after that, sex is just sex.

>to corrupt something pure. to rob her of her innocence. to make ugly something that was once beautiful
Go take your pills.

>to corrupt something pure
No, that's just you faggot

I'm a virgin myself so it would be nice to have something that special that we share.
That being said, I'm 23, so I don't expect to find a virgin around my age. (or even a girl at this point).
But if it happens that I find a girl that I love and she loves me back, I wouldn't mind at all if she's a virgin or not.

As for the second question, yes, I would. To me, trust and loyalty are everything.

Same
but I'm 22

even my parents acknowledge that I won't be getting a gf anytime soon, but apparently gender ratios work in our favor when we get older so who knows. I might score at age 50.

Men instinctively want virgins because there's no question about paternity if you impregnate a virgin. Also the pair bonding aspect that maintains fidelity and aids in child rearing, which subsides as a woman has more and more partners. There are plenty of evolved biological benefits to having a virgin.

>implying I won't neck myself way before that
Who cares about golddiggers, I just want to be loved

You don't just want to be another notch on her belt, you want to be special to her. You're the only one she allows that close to her, and the two of you have world together separate from anybody else.

If she's not a virgin, it's just not possible to have that. Ghosts of past lovers haunt you when you're supposed to be at your most intimate.

I would. Am a virgin myself.

I want that too but modern courtship is just all kinds of fucked.
>The average wedding cost in America is over $30,000
>Americans spend $6,351 on average for an engagement ring
>Cost of divorce is $15,000 to $30,000 in legal fees
>The estimated cost of raising a child from birth through age 17 is $233,610 -- or as much as almost $14,000 annually
No thank you. I may not be loved but at least my finances are on point.

It's been scientifically proven that there is a positive correlation between the number of sexual partners a woman has had prior to marriage and divorce rates. Men want faithfulness, especially in an age where monogamy has essentially gone out of the damn window.

However, if we are to secure virgin wives, we ourselves must be as they are prior to marriage. Doing so would make us deserve them; otherwise, it follows that sleeping around will only make us obtain women who sleep around. To remain celibate for a celibate wife is the ultimate display of respect and love for her.

>Why as men do we all want a virgin
Speak for yourself. I had to deal with that before and it isn't fun being her first. It only feels like some added responsibility to all the other trouble of getting laid.

>all want
Nope, I do not care. I just want a woman to impregnate and ditch to raise my child.

The virgin thing probably has something to do with purity and less chance of her being a sloot. Impregnate the pure and sweet then fuck and chuck the gluttonous kinda thing. Desirable trait and all that.

Do not want a roastie with jaded values raising your retarded child

Attached: 1115AFDD-BB19-426F-9E5F-B881CF512603.jpg (470x470, 47K)

>wedding
I don't like ceremonies. Even if I do get married with a ceremony, certainly I'd like to keep things very small
Maybe not at this level but close (even though that sounds cute)
>ring
that's stupid
>divorce
shit happens. If you don't believe in love what's the point of living?
>children
I don't think I will ever have them anyway, and it's probably better this way.

I don't want to sound like a cheap fuck, because I'm not. I always try to be very careful with money because I don't have many, but having money and not having fun with them is as much as stupid.
I'd rather spend those money in something to do with my special one. Like take a trip around the world, buying a decent apartment, make sure to make the quality of our life as better as possible.
If a girl cares a lot about the price of a worthless piece of carbon on her finger, she's probably not the right one for me anyway

and this is probably one of the many reasons I will die alone. But I've made peace with that

>divorce cost as natural part of courtship
Sad and funny at the same time that this is realistic

Yeah you should just stay gay

Saving money is more than just being a cheap fuck or being super careful. It's about maximizing your income in any way possible, finding creative ways to lower major expenses instead of worrying about the little things, learning how to properly invest, and being patient without being complacent.

>having money and not having fun with them is as much as stupid.
Although with this mentality you'll always be poor. I mean you can be happy without pissing all your earnings away on leisure, but w/e.

I know, and I 100% agree with you.
But sometimes, when you tell people that spending thousands of dollars for a ceremony, which is essentially just a show off, they think you are a cheap fuck.

I'm not talking about pissing away all my money. I barely spent money on myself. But I think it's also important to have fun sometimes and enjoy your own hobbies.

I dont want a virgin, who actually cares?

Why do (((they))) want us to imitate reproduction with as many mates as possible?

Attached: hm.png (290x290, 173K)

*when you tell people that spending thousands of dollars for a ceremony is stupid

I think i'm retarded

sauce pIiz

Sex is the greatest form of intimacy. The more partners you have the less you have to share. It's like fracturing a piece of you and giving it away, especially for women. Obviously I would be faithful

you mean a real cuck

This. A real man knows it doesn't matter how many men a woman has slept with or if she already has kids from a previous relationship. A real man knows it only matters that a woman is with him NOW. Insecure, anime-watching, purity-obsessed virgins can't put aside their concerns about being a "cuck" long enough to realize that even being a "cuck" is better than being alone.

Attached: IT-TAKES-A-STRONG-MAN-TO-ACCEPT-ANOTHER-MAN-S-CHIL.jpg (800x800, 132K)

yeah this is why I don't become friends with normies

I completely 100% whole heartedly agree with you. In fact we should force men to pay an equality tax to make up for the difference that women and children make.

I like it when I feel safe around a man like this user. You've obviously been raised in a good way, you seem like you matured quick.

Me neither (because i'm autistic)
But I have a job so sometimes I have to interact with people.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO Imagine believing this. Stop replying to your own posts faggot.

Most of the time, those men are just desperate and take what they can.
Sure, you need courage to do that, but it's also a serious responsibility that not everyone can take.

I'm 23 and volcel virgin. I refused a non-virgin. My goal is to refuse a virgin so I'd prove myself I'm not a hypocrite.
Pretty sure I'm not a hypocrite.
Anyway, I'd rather be with a virgin as a prove she really loves me (yeah it's a rational prove). But if I like a non-virgin much more that a virgin I think I would choose the non-virgin.

Because we want to break the factory seal ourselves to claim ownership rather than having a hand-me-down

> My goal is to refuse a virgin so I'd prove myself I'm not a hypocrite.
why? I'm confused.

I want one because I'm a virgin and hold everyone else to the standards I hold myself to. I wouldn't even have sex with her until we're married. I have zero interest in cheating, divorce, or anything else.